Fallen

Happiness

Your POV

I sighed as the workers helped me into a red engagement dress. She stepped away and I looked at myself in the mirror. I stepped out of the fitting room where my mum and Sungyeol's mum were waiting. Myungsoo-oppa and Sungyeol-oppa were trying on their suits.

Mum and Sungyeol's mum walked over and looked me up and down. Sungyeol's mum said, "~~~~~! You look gorgeous!"

I smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Lee."

Mum frowned slightly. "True, but I remember someone wearing this to a party I attended in Paris."

Mrs. Lee nodded. "Let's get you in another dress then."

I nodded and walked back into the fitting room where I tried on a white halter dress. To be honest, I thought it showed a bit too much cleavage. I bit my lip nervously and walked out. Mum and Mrs. Lee disapproved of it immediately. No, not because of the cleavage but because it was too simple.

I sighed and finally said, "Mum, Mrs. Lee, I think these dresses are a bit too... extravagant. It's not yet the wedding, just an engagement party."

Mrs. Lee smiled. "Of course, but remember dear, it's not just an engagement party, it's your engagement party with Sungyeol. The engagement party of the heirs of two of Korea's most richest families."

Mum nodded and agreed.

I went back into the room and tried on a red dress with a black bow on the side. This dress was nice, but not suiting as the sides puffed out like some pastry.

When the dress was disapproved, I stepped in and changed into a one shoulder tiered dress.

I sighed as I went back into the fitting room. I really didn't care what dress they chose, but this was getting annoying. They really have no idea how hard it is to try on dresses after dresses.

I heard mum say to Mrs. Lee, "The next dress, I designed personally. This should be perfect. She's the first one to wear it as well."

I restrained from rolling my eyes. She should've taken this dress out earlier then I wouldn't have had to try on so many dresses. As I pulled up the dress, I heard Myungsoo-oppa and Sungyeol-oppa coming out of the fitting rooms. They also had to try on many suits... but not as much as me.

The worker came in and helped me zip up. I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a black dress with floral designs that's hem touched the ground. It was low at the chest area, but it stayed up...hopefully...

I walked out and looked up to see their reactions.

Myungsoo-oppa was frozen in astonishment, but still wearing his poker face. Mum was beaming and Mrs. Lee looked delighted. Sungyeol-oppa's eyes were widened and his jaw hung down.

I looked at them unsurely, "Uhmm... is this dress good enough?"

Mrs. Lee clapped her hands together. "I think it's perfect!" She looked at mum and said, "You did a good job designing this dress."

Mum smiled then looked me up and down. "I think we've found the one." She nudged Sungyeol, "What do you think Sungyeol?"

Sungyeol-oppa seemed to regain his senses and cleared his throat. "Uhmm... well, ~~~~~, you look... uhm... beautiful." He looked around nervously.

I nodded. "Thanks..."

Your POV End

"""

Sungyeol's POV

I was driving ~~~~~ home. There was an awkward silence. I glanced at her and saw that she was looking out the window. I felt my face heat up. My palms started to get sweaty on the steering wheel. I could hear my heart pounding. And pounding. Faster. And faster.

What was this feeling?

It only came when I saw ~~~~~ walk out in that dress. She looked so beautiful. Now it was coming again.

I was growing giddy. And excited. This was so weird... Could it be...?

...I've fallen for her?

Sungyeol's POV End

"""

Your POV

I felt my phone buzz in my bag. Who was it? I took it out and saw a text from Chunji. I smiled. Before leaving last night, we had exchanged phone numbers.

To: You
From: Chunji-oppa

Hey ~~~~~, so I was wondering... if you have nothing to do tonight... do you wanna go out with us? Me and the rest of Teen Top are gonna hang out later. You don't need to come. I was just wondering. It's no biggie if you can't. Uhm... yeah. Text me back. Chunji~

I smiled then thought for a moment.  Dad was gone on a business trip. Mum had to fly to Paris because of a sudden emergency. Myungsoo-oppa was... I dunno. I guess I can...

To: Chunji-oppa
From: You

Hi Chunji-oppa. I would love to go out with you and Teen Top. What time?

I smiled and played with my phone as I waited for a reply.

To: You
From: Chunji-oppa

Awesome! :) Let's meet up at the dance studio in an hour, araso?

I quickly typed in a reply.

To: Chunji-oppa
From: You

Araso! I'll see you there in an hour!

I looked up happily. Finally, something fun to do after such a boring day.

Your POV End

"""

Sungyeol's POV

In the corner of my eye, I saw ~~~~~ texting on her phone. She was smiling widely. I frowned. Who was she texting? She looked up with a happy expression. She looked giddy and excited. What was she up to?

Sungyeol's POV End

"""