Club

Happiness

Narrator's POV

You walked along with Chunji, trailing behind the rest of Teentop, as you walked into a dark alley. Chunji smiled at you, "Nervous?"

Youu shook your head. "Not really... just excited."

He chuckled lowly.

L.Joe called back from ahead, "Lovebirds! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!"

Chunji sighed and said, "Come on, let's go."

He grabbed your hand in his and dragged you forward. You were surprised but didn't mind. It was... comforting... and sweet. You smiled in the dark.

=+=+=

As you entered the underground club, lights flashed everywhere. There were people everywhere. It was hot and stuffy, but had a nice atmosphere. People waved to Teentop as they entered. Boys fist-bumped them and girls giggled and waved shyly at them. Chunji smiled and looked at you, "Hold on to my hand tightly, you don't want to get lost, do you?"

You laughed and nodded.

He and you weaved in and out of the crowd following Teentop. Finally, the seven of you reached a lounge area and sat down on the comfy chairs. The DJ at the stand waved at Teentop and winked at you. Teentop waved back.

Chunji looked at you and explain, "He's a friend. We've known him for a while."

You nodded and smiled in the DJ's direction.

L.Joe sighed. "When are we going to start?"

Niel laughed. "We haven't even been here for five minutes and you're losing patience?"

L.Joe rolled his eyes.

CAP said, "Where's Infinite? They're not late, are they?"

Ricky laughed. "Probably scared that they'd get their butts kicked."

All of Teentop burst out laughing.

You looked at Chunji and asked, "Who's Infinite?"

He grinned and explained, "They're just our main rival dance group. They're one of the best out there."

You nodded and smiled, "I'm sure you guys are way better."

Narrator's POV End

=+=+=