Conversations

Happiness

Your POV

We sat in awkward silence at the dinner table. Turns out that Sungyeol-oppa had closed one of the Lee's most high classed restaurant for a day just for me. I should be grateful, but there are plenty of places I would rather be than here. Like dancing with Teen Top. Or graffiting the streets of Seoul. Or going karaoke. Or cramped up in a bus full of sweaty people.

Sungyeol cleared his voice, "What do you think of this place?"

"I've been here plenty of times. It's the same as last time. Nothing special."

"Oh. I see."

I looked at him then sighed. "Look, what are you trying to do? You tell me you have feelings for me. You tell me that you love me. We both know we are doing this because we've been forced to. I don't love you."

He flinched.

I continued, guiltily, "What are playing at?"

"I'm not playing anything. I love you. I want to marry you. Not for fortune or anything. I love you. How many times do I have to tell you?" The waitress came over with the entrée. Sungyeol continued, "I'm going to make you fall for me." He picked up his fork and knife and started eating.

I looked at him and sighed. I did the same. The food was, truthfully, very bland. I missed Chunji's mum's cookies. I stopped then looked at him. "Sungyeol, I don't love you. I love someone else."

He smiled, bitterly. "I know, and I'm gonna change that."

Your POV End

"""

Chunji's POV

I stared at my phone. ~~~~~ still hasn't picked up or called back. At first, I left one voicemail. Then after ten minutes, I called again and left another. Then another. Then another... before I lost count.

Was ~~~~~ alright? Where'd she go? Did she get kidnapped or something while going home from school? Was she in an accident?

I started pacing around my room. I called her again. But that same woman's voice kept coming up. I threw my phone onto my bed. I bit my lip and then picked up my phone again. I dialled L.Joe's number and called.

"Yoboseyo?"

"L.Joe, it's me. Chunji. Where are you?"

"At home. Why?"

"~~~~~'s not picking up. I can't get to her. Do you think she's been kidnapped? Do you think there's been some accident? . I gotta check online. L.Joe, call the others to ask if they've seen an accident."

L.Joe chuckled. "Relax, hyung." I could already see him roll his eyes. "She's probably just out. Call back later."

"But, but, but. I've been calling her for almost three hours now. It keeps going to voicemail."

"Hyung, calm. She's probably studing at a library or something right now."

I sighed. "Araso."

Chunji's POV End

"""