Date Day

Happiness

~Skip to date day~

Your POV 

I was waiting patiently outside the side of my home. It was such a perfect coincident that Myungsoo-oppa had a 'project' to work on, and both my parents were on business trips AGAIN.

Maybe Chunji was my lucky star. 

"Hey." I turned to see Chunji smiling and, walking towards me. He was in a simple botton-up, and jeans. His hands were in his pockets, casually. 

I smiled. "Hey. You're here."

He nodded and stopped in front of me. "Yep. Did you wait long?"

Shaking my head, I answered, "Nope."

"So... let's go?" 

I nodded. He took one of his hands out of his pockets and held it out. I smiled, and placed my hand into his warm one. I could tell that today was going to be a good day. 

The sun was shining, the birds were whistling, lawn mowers were going off in the distance. Yep, the perfect summer date.

Your POV End

"""

Chunji's POV

I looked down at ~~~~~. She was smiling brightly. Beautiful. She had on a pretty white sundress with flower prints all over. She wore white sandals and carried a small white shoulder bag. 

She turned to me, and smiled. "Is there something on my face?" 

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Then why were you staring at me like that?" She asked, biting her lip, and raising her eyebrow. 

I leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Because you're so beautiful." I looked away, grinning, hiding my red cheeks.

Chunji's POV End

"""

Your POV

"Because you're so beautiful."

I couldn't help but smile at Chunji's sweetness. I could feel red tint on my face. "I see..." I said, trying to sound casual. I really had no idea how to react if a guy tells me something like that. No idea. 

He chuckled; he sounded just like an angel. 

I never believed in angels, but after meeting Chunji, I do.

"So... where are we going?" I asked, curious. 

He looked at me and grinned. "You'll see."

Your POV End

"""