Frustrated

Happiness

Chunji's POV

OTL!! Why on earth did I just call ~~~~~ 'babe'? And I even chuckled after saying that! After I had realized what I did, I quickly hung up on her before she could even say anything. How would she have reacted? She must have been disgusted! OTL!

I plopped down onto my bed. That L.Joe's habits must be rubbing onto me. Oh dear Lord!

OHMYGOD!! ~~~~~'s going on a date with me! Ottokae?! I have nothing planned! What do I wear? Where should we go? I want our first date to be special for her, butbutbut! I don't know how!

I have so many things to plan out! I rolled over my bed and faced down into my pillow. "AHHH!" I yelled into the pillow. "OTTOKAE??" I started punching and kicking the bed... like a kid.

I sat up and sighed. I gotta call the guys tomorrow to ask for help and opinion.

Why didn't I plan this earlier? I should've planned it before asking her!

I grabbed my pillow and hit my head with it. "YOU BABO! Lee Chanhee, you're a babo!"

Suddenly, my door opened and Shin-Ki and Min-Hye peek in. "Hyung/Oppa," they said, at the same time, "Why're you hitting your head and yelling like that?"

I scowled. "Yah! Why're you guys in here? How many times have I told you guys to knock?"

Shin-Ki rolled his eyes. "Don't take your anger out on us, or your pillow."

Min-Hye laughed. "Why're you so angry for? You're not usually like this. Is it because of... a girl? Hahaha! It must be because of ~~~~~-unnie!"

I felt my cheeks burn up. "YAH!" I threw the pillow at the door, but they slammed it shut. "ARGH!" I grabbed my head, wanting to rip my hair out and plopped back down onto the bed. "Aish."

Chunji's POV End

"""