Gathering

Happiness

L's POV

I walked into the club. It was hot and noisy. Lights flashed everywhere in all directions. Guys nodded at me in greeting, I nodded back. Girls smiled and waved. Some people yelled out, "Infinite's L is here!"

I walked to the lounge area where we usually sat. Everyone was already there except for Sungyeol.

Sungjong smiled happily when he saw me, "Hyung! You finally got out of that party! Where's Sungyeol-hyung?"

I shrugged. "He shouldn't be far behind."

Woohyun-hyung asked me, "How was the party?"

I frowned. "They finally announced to the whole world Sungyeol and ~~~~~'s engagement. Next month."

Sunggyu-hyung frowned. "How're they dealing?"

I sighed. "Sungyeol-hyung... well ask him later, I don't know...and ~~~~~... well, she's in shock."

Hoya-hyung sighed, "Well, who wouldn't be? I mean... if you had no choice over who you would marry... that's just enough to kill someone."

Dongwoo-hyung shot a glare at Hoya-hyung and nudged him. He looked at me, "Well, at least Sungyeol is a decent guy, I mean you know him and like you both are best friends so... it's not that bad..."

I nodded. "I guess."

Maybe it isn't that bad that my dongsaeng is marrying my bestfriend...

L's POV End

"""

Sungyeol's POV

I looked out the window of the bus. I sighed. I couldn't believe it... I was going to be engaged to ~~~~~ in a month! No warning or whatsoever! I couldn't believe our parents would drop such a bombshell!

It's not that I don't like ~~~~~, I mean, I do, of course. She was sweet, beautiful, graceful and smart. I don't mind marrying her, it's unevitable, it's just that maybe things are a bit rushed and we should at least learn more things about each other first... even though we've been dating for two years.

Okay, I know things about ~~~~~, but they're things anyone would know about a friend. Sure, we might've held each other, hugged and kissed, but it was all for show. It was done in front of our families and paparazzi. It had always been awkward between the two of us. We needed more time to know each other more. This is too rushed.

Sungyeol's POV End

""""