Teentop's Performance

Happiness

Your POV

I was chatting to Teentop about a bit of everything while sipping my orange juice that I ordered, when the music died down and the MC walked on stage. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the MC speak.

The MC was a young man, around his early twenties. He held a microphone and was wearing baggy clothes and a cap. "Yo! Wassup people?" He grinned and continued, "Okay, let's quickly run through the rules of this dance com-pe-ti-tion!" He pronounced each syllable of competition seperately as if they were all four different words. "Ok... lalala..." He pretended to go through his cue cards. He had a horrified face, then he threw the cards away. "What the hell man?" He joked to the backstage area, "This rules are shiz!" He chuckled. "Jokes man. Okay... blah blah blah, y'all know how this goes, stuff all the talking and let the dancing begin!"

Everyone went wild, well, except for me.

The MC threw his arm up and said, "Are you ready?!"

The crowd yelled back, "YES WE ARE!"

"Then let's bring the one and only, Teentop ONTO THE STAGE!"

The crowd went wild.

I looked at Chunji who squeezed my hand in reassurance and said, "We'll be right back!" He grinned.

I nodded and smiled. "Okay. Good luck." I looked at the others and smiled, "Good luck guys."

CAP saluted and grinned. L.Joe smirked. Niel smiled angelically. Ricky and Changjo hopped up and down saying, "Thank you noona!"

I watched the six of them go up onto the stage and throw the disc at the DJ. CAP yelled out, "Track #7 please!"

The DJ nodded.

I waited in anticipation for them to start. The MC spoke into the mike again, "Put your hands together for 'CLAP!'"

Everyone started clapping.

I watched their dance in amazement. They were great. They were in sync and it fitted the song perfectly. The crowd was going wild even before they were finished.

As they finished off, there was whooping, cheering, clapping and screaming. I stood up and slapped happily for them.

The MC grinned as he came back on stage. "Good job guys! You did welllll!!" He chuckled and pretended to sniff and wipe away a tear, "Ma boys did well, it feels like it was only yesterday when it was their first performance and they were freaking out."

Everybody laughed, including Teentop, as they walked off the stage back to me.

I smiled as they all sat down, puffed. "Good job guys! You were amazing!"

L.Joe smirked and huffed out, "Of course."

Chunji smiled. "Thanks."

They all grabbed their drinks and drank thirstily from them. I giggled.

The MC then said, "Okay people! Up next, Infinite, with 'Be Mine'!"

I looked onto the stage, curious, to who was Teentop's rival. Seven boys walked up onto the stage.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as I saw my brother and my fiance. "Myungsoo-oppa and Sungyeol-oppa?"

"""