Dark Expressions

Happiness

Chunji's POV

I frowned. Those bastards Sungyeol and L were looking in this direction at ~~~~~. She seemed frightened. She clutched onto my hand. The three of them were like in their own little world. I tugged ~~~~~'s hand. "~~~~~-ah, gwenchana?"

She just stared at the two boys, who finally seem to snap out of their daze. They frowned and said something to Sunggyu and walked down the stage. I watched as they walked in this direction.

~~~~~ tugged onto my hand, but stayed frozen. I looked at the others. "Guys, let's go."

They looked at me, confused then looked at ~~~~~ before nodding. I pulled ~~~~~ up and dragged her into the crowd. Niel took ~~~~~'s other hand and we led her out. We heard shouting. I looked back and saw L and Sungyeol calling out to us. "Oi! Stop! ~~~~~!" I frowned then looked at Niel, who nodded, knowing that I wanted him to get ~~~~~ out first.

~~~~~ looked worried. I looked at her and nodded. "It's okay."

She smiled, thankfully at me and disappeared into the crowd with Niel.

CAP-hyung asked me, "What's going on?"

I shrugged. "I don't know... I think ~~~~~ knows them and they know ~~~~~... but I don't think they're very happy to see each other."

Ricky tapped my shoulder. "Hyung, they're all coming."

I followed his gaze and saw the whole of Infinite walking towards us, all wearing the same dark expressions. They all stopped in front of us. L asked, "Where is she?"

L.Joe laughed. "Who's 'she'?"

L's face darkened, if that was still possible. "You know who I'm talking about... my-" he was cut off by Sungyeol placing his hand on his shoulder and shooting him a warning glare.

L's what? What was ~~~~~ to L?

Sungyeol cleared his throat. "Look, we just want to talk to ~~~~~."

I scoffed. "Well, sorry, I'm not sure who you're talking about."

He lounged forward but Sunggyu and Dongwoo held him back. He shrugged them off.

CAP-hyung chuckled. "A little violent, aren't we Sungyeol?" 

I laughed along. "Anyways, let's stop wasting our time and go." I smiled at them fakely, "See ya."

We all walked off to find ~~~~~ and Niel.

Chunji's POV End

=+=+=

Your POV

We were sitting in awkward silence in Chunji's room. CAP-oppa cleared his throat. "Ahem... ahm... so you and Infinite?"

I shook my head. "No... uhm... I just uhm... know Sungyeol and L..."

All of Teentop nodded in understanding. L.Joe-oppa then asked, "So... why were they like, chasing you?"

I shuffled around uncomfortably, before Chunji-oppa came to my rescue. "Guys, let's just drop the issue... it's ~~~~~'s personal matters, we shouldn't question her like that." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Don't worry ~~~~~, you don't need to tell us if you don't want to."

"Thanks..."

Changjo smiled. "Ahaha! But you should've seen their faces! They were sooo pissed!" He and Ricky hi-fived. 

Ricky laughed happily. "If I had to choose winning the dance or seeing their faces like that, I would choose seeing their faces like that!" This earnt him smacks on the head.

L.Joe-oppa grabbed a magazine and threw it at Ricky. "Aish! Don't say things like that! It might cost us a trophy!"

We all cracked up. Though I was worrying about how to face Myungsoo-oppa and Sungyeol-oppa afterwards, this is totally worth it. It was nice to have a laugh with these six boys.

=+=+=