Shoes

Happiness

Narrator's POV

You positioned yourself nervously in front of the mirror. You looked at the six boys who were watching you eagerly. Chunji nodded and smiled in encouragement. You smiled back.

L.Joe smirked. "Ready?" You nodded. He started the music. Though it was your first time hearing it, you quickly got the rhythm and was in sync with it. You did graceful twirls and kicks. You leaped in the air and did random spins. You took all the moves you learnt from ballet classes and fitted them together, like a puzzle. You added moves and random movements to fill in the gaps.
 
When the music stopped, the studio was filled with clapping and whooping.
 
Niel ran up to you and exclaimed, "Wow! You were awesome!" You blushed. "Thanks."
 
L.Joe patted your back. "What a pro!"
 
CAP ruffled your hair. "I reckon we can use some of your moves next time."
 
Changjo and Ricky proudly grabbed at your arms. "Noona! Noona! You gotta teach us how to do that tippy toe thingy you did!" The two maknaes chorused. You blushed. "Aish! I wasn't THAT good. Stop exaggerating!"
 
Chunji laughed. "We're not. Your dance was fantastic, even though you only heard the song now!" You looked down at the floor then said, "Show me your dance!" They nodded an got into position.
 
Niel looked at you and said, "Track 5 please." You nodded.
 
"""

Your jaw practically dropped to the floor as you watched the six boys dance. The song, 'Supa Luv' was catchy and it was perfect to dance to. Teentop were perfectly in sync and they danced effortlessly. It was amazing to watch.

You clapped and smiled as their dance ended. "Wow! That was good!" You said.

Ricky smiled. "You think so?" He scratched his head. "Yeah... I gotta admit... I was pretty awesome..."

Changjo laughed. "So up yourself!"

CAP looked at the clock on the wall. "Guys, it's almost time to go..." He looked at you and chuckled. "You oughta get some shoes..."

Chunji smiled and said, "Wait here, I'll be right back." He ran out, leaving the rest of you clueless as to where he was going.

After around ten minutes, Chunji came running in. He was holding a bag.  He smiled. "I got you a pair of shoes!"

L.Joe nudged Chunji and teased, "How come you never bought me anything, hyung?"

Ricky nodded. "I know right, hyung! And to think we were friends!"

Blushing, Chunji smacked away the L.Joe then looked at you. "Try them on, see if it fits." He took out a shoebox.

You nodded. "Thanks..." You opened it and took out a sparkly pair of silver-sequinned converse. Your eyes widened. "It's gorgeous!" Even though most of your shoes were waay more expensive, you liked this pair the most. You tried it on. It fitted perfectly. You looked up at Chunji, "How much did it cost? I'll pay you back-"

You were cut off by him saying, "Don't worry about it. It's a gift from me." He smiled.

You smiled back. "Gomowo..."

Niel looked at the clock. "It's time. Let's go!"

L.Joe chuckled. "Let's go kick Infinite's asses!"

You though to yourself, *Infinite... I wonder who they are...*

"""