Consideration

Happiness

Your POV

I didn't want to part with Chunji-oppa, but it was getting late and we were nearing my house. But it seemed that the closer we walked to my house, the tighter my grip on his hand was. 

He noticed and said, "~~~~~-ah, are you alright? Why are you gripping onto my hand so tightly?" His voice was full of concern.

I smiled, "I'm fine, oppa... Just..." Sighing, I stopped walking. He looked at me. I guiltily bit my lip and said, "Oppa... what if I was keeping something from you? About... my life?"

"Well, why would you keep anything from me?" He smiled, "If you were keeping things from me, you'd have your reasons." 

I smiled and hugged him. "Gomawo, oppa. Gomawo for being so considerate. Mianhae... I'll tell you soon... Soon."

He patted my head, chuckling. "Tell me when you're ready. No pressure."

=+=+=

"You were out with that Lee Chanhee, weren't you?" Myungsoo oppa said. 

I was in my room, sorting out all the shopping I'd done today at Myeongdong. "Ne... We were just in Myeongdong, no where major."

He sighed and said, "You know... your relationship with him won't last forever."

"I know."

"Your engagement with Sungyeol-hyung is in two weeks. You can't love Lee Chanhee."

I sighed and looked at him, "I know, oppa... I'm tired... Can you just... Can you leave me in peace, please?"

He frowned, nodded and walked out of my room. I sighed and collapsed on the bed. 

Your POV End

=+=+=