Forced Kiss

Happiness

Your POV

When I got home, I was surprised to find Sungyeol's car parked out front. I walked inside and to the lounge room and food him and my mum sitting inside, conversing. When they noticed my presence, I bowed. Sungyeol stood up. Mum smiled at me, "~~~~~! You're finally back! Guess what, Sungyeol's gonna take you out for the rest of the day. He said it's been a while since the two of you had one on one time."

I looked at Sungyeol. He turned away from me.

Mum continued, "Hurry up and change out of your uniform!"

I nodded and, without a word, went upstairs to my room. I pulled out my phone and turned it off before throwing it onto my bed. No use having it with me.

I pulled out a floral dress and white flats then changed into them. I looked into my mirror and combed my hair. I sighed and grabbed my white cardigan and went back downstairs.

When Sungyeol saw me, he walked towards me and held my hand. Mum smiled widely then said, "Now, you two have fun. Stay out for as long as you want. Just keep in mind you have school tomorrow."

Sungyeol nodded and bowed. "Don't worry, Mrs. Kim, I'll take care of ~~~~~."

Your POV End

"""

Chunji's POV

I rolled my eyes at Ricky's text. Like he would dare. I went into my contact list and scrolled down to ~~~~~'s name. I guess I should call her now, before Ricky does anything. Just making sure. I clicked the call button, and placed my phone against my ear.

Sorry, the person you are trying to-

I sighed and plopped back down onto my bed. I'll call her again, later.

Chunji's POV End

"""

Sungyeol's POV

I drove my car out of the gates.

"Why are you here?"

Without looking at ~~~~~, I asked, "What do you mean? This is my car."

"What I meant is, why are you doing this? Taking me out?"

I continued driving. "Because, we are getting engaged, married, and we need to understand each other more. We've been together for a few years now, but I still don't know how you feel."

"You don't need to. This was all set up by our parents anyways. There's no use. We both know that we don't like, love, each other."

I chuckled. "Now that's where you're wrong."

"What do you mean?" She asked and shifted in her seat.

I stopped the car by the side of the road and looked at her. "What makes you think I've no feelings towards you?"

Her chocolate brown eyes stared right into mine. "We had no say in this. We're not actually together together. The only reason you're doing this is to inherit your family's fortune and company. The only reason I'm doing this is... I have to."

I sighed and took her soft hands into mine. I leaned in towards her. She backed away a bit. "~~~~~, I like you. I love you." Without waiting for any reaction, I leaned in and pressed my lips against her pink soft ones. I felt her tense up in shock, but I ignored it. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around her neck. I pressed my tongue against her lip, forcing her to open , and just as I slipped my tongue into , she bit onto my lip. Hard.

I recowered and wiped my lip. It was bleeding. She stared at me in disbelief. She in a deep breath, and closed her eyes. "Just take me where you want to and get this done and over with."

I frowned and started the car.

Sungyeol's POV End

"""

Your POV

I sat back against the seat, with my eyes closed. What...just happened? Did Sungyeol actually do that? Did he just... kiss me? Did he just... confess? I opened my eyes and looked out at the side view, watching the buildings pass. I could feel the tears coming, but I wiped them away.

Was I to spend my entire life being treated like a doll? Like a puppet that people can manipulate?

I don't want to spend the rest of my life with Sungyeol. I want to be with Chunji.

"""