Party on Saturday

Happiness

Your POV

You stopped sobbing after the flashback. You remembered that day clearly. You remembered how you ran out of the school as soon as you stepped out of the toilet cubicle. You remembered how suddenly the day went downside from that moment. How it started to rain, how you slipped, how cars almost crashed you, how bicycles knocked you off your feet. How you fell and bled but nobody cared.

You gulped then looked up. You looked at the grand piano. For some reason, you felt the urge to touch it. You stood up and stumbled towards it. You opened up the lid. Your fingers brushed across the keys. You sighed and dropped your hand and the keys. Your fingers darted across the piano and a sad melody started to play. You stopped and sat down on the piano stool. You dropped both your hands down and played. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruP672bL8eA&feature=channel_video_title

End of Your POV

"""

Ji Ae's POV

I heaved a sigh of relief as soon as ~~~~~ left the room. Jinnie did too. I smiled at her. "She's finally gone!" I exclaimed. "So annoying!"

Jinnie nodded in agreement. "If it wasn't for Myungsoo-oppa and my family forcing me to befriend her, I would have never gone near her."

I nodded. "Wah... Speaking of Myungsoo-oppa, I haven't seen him in a while."

Jinnie shrugged. "I think he's preparing for graduation or something."

I smiled. "I can't wait to see him again, this Saturday!"

Jinnie clapped her hands excitedly. "What are you going to wear?"

I shrugged. "Let's go shopping!" I needed to look my best for the party on Saturday. It was held at one of the Kim's mansions. I didn't know which one, the main one or the other ones. They just had too many.

That b**** ~~~~~ sure has a lucky life.

Ji Ae's POV End

"""

Jinnie's POV

I was so excited! On Saturday, I finally get to see Myungsoo-oppa again! How long has it been again? Hmm... One months, two weeks, five days and forty-free seconds! Such a long period of time!

I can't wait to go shopping with Ji Ae! I need to look my best!

Jinnie's POV End

"""

Myungsoo's POV

Urgh... great. I just remembered that this Saturday's the gathering at the second mansion. So bothersome. Especially since ~~~~~'s friends, Ji An and Jingle? Well, never mind, those two things were gonna be there.

I really don't see why ~~~~~ even bother to put up with those two little s, seeing as it's clear that they're just using her.

I wished I could just stay back at the main mansion... it'd be more interesting than watching those two s flirt.

"""