CHAPTER 002

Friendship & Family

Junhoe's POV

I can't wait to see the new student that all teacher are talking about. From all of the teacher reactions, I guess it is a really smart and influential kid.

"YA! Goo Junhoe, what are you thinking about?" Hanbin hyung asked me as he slung his hand on my shoulders. Does he think I'm his couch?

"I was just thinking about the new student that all teacher are talking about."

"Oh, that kid. The rumor going around that the kid is really smart."

"Where did you heard that, hyung?"

"Well, I have my source."

So, that concludes it. It will be hard for some of the students in this school like B.A.P hyungs. The competition must be really close but that's what makes it more interesting.

 

Hanbin's POV

As my group members talking happily probably excited about their new day in high school, Junhoe was spacing out. What was that kid thinking about? I slowly approached him.

"YA! Goo Junhoe, what are you thinking about?" I slung my hand on his shoulder.

"I was just thinking about the new student that all teacher are talking about."

"Oh, that kid. The rumor going around that the kid is really smart." I can't deny that. I tried asking a few teacher and all their answer is 'You'll be surprised by how smart that kid is.’ Just how much smart he is?

"Where did you heard that, hyung?" He asked me.

"Well, I have my source." Thanks to a certain someone who keeps update about all of the rumor going around the school.

Just as I said that to him, I saw a very good looking guy standing in front of the school entrance. Who is that guy? Is he the new kid that all teacher are talking about? Oh, is that a girl next to him?

"Ya, Junhoe. Did you see that kid?"

"Where?" Seriously, this kid.

"In front of school entrance. That good looking guy with tall girl beside him." Wow, that girl is really tall. She is even taller than Junhoe.

"Hanbin hyung, I think they need help. All girls behind them are looking at them like they are some food. I'm going to them. Just go to class first." He dashed towards them.

"Hey, wait-" Aish, really.

"Oy, Hanbin-ah. Where did Junhoe go?" Bobby hyung asked me.

"Oh, he asked us to go to class first. He has something to do." Why does he want to help them? They're strangers. This is so unlike Junhoe.

 

Junhoe's POV

I quickly dashed towards them. Apparently I was right. All of the girls started running after them. But the girl beside the guy really have quick sense and fast reflexes, she quickly grabbed the guy and run faster than ever. I saw the guy stumble a bit and that's when I started make my way towards them.

As they're busy running, I heard the guy yelled and also the girl's voice. Wow, what a beautiful voice.

I stopped in front of them, "Come on. Follow me." I grabbed both of them and pushed them into the class next to us.

"Hey, who are you-" The guy asked me.

"Shut up if you don't want the girls coming here." I cut him off and immediately he shut his mouth.

"Girls, did you saw them?"

"No, but I think I saw them go towards the canteen."

"Let's go there then."

A few minutes passed and I peeked behind the classroom door. Thank god, all of them are gone.

"Hey, thank you." The girl said. And I think my cheeks heating up. Wake up, Junhoe. She's just some girl who you helped besides the guy beside her must be her boyfriend.

"Welcome." I tried controlling my voice, don't want the girl to think badly of me.

"What's your name?" The guy started asking me.

"Junhoe. Goo Junhoe."

"Anyways thanks for saving both of us. Oh, we're going to be late for our class. We'll meet you again." She flashed her smile which make me fly high on the sky.

"Wait-" I couldn't even asked for her name as she pulled the guy make their way to their class. I will meet you again. I started smiling like crazy a retarded person. Suddenly I remembered about the new student, Is it them?

 

Yunjae's POV

Thanks to that guy, we're safe from the bunch of crazy girls. I know Jaeyun and I are good looking but no need to catch us like we are some chicken for them to eat. They really have good stamina running after us like that. I swear I will never look at girls the same way again.

"Ya, Yunjae. You know, I thought an elite school is different from other school but I guess it isn't. Only the school looks are cool but the students are not cool."

""Correction: the girls students not all students. By the way, I haven't seen much guy in this school beside the guy that helped us what was his name again? Junhoe? Yes, Junhoe. Other than him, I don't think I saw other guys while we are running earlier." Does this school have few guys or what?

"We probably don't see much earlier because as you said we're busy running, right?"

"Yeah, that makes sense. Come on, let's go to our class before we're late."

 

Jaeyun's POV

Thankfully, we managed to make it in time. As we enter the classroom, the teacher quickly stand up from her seat and bow to us. Wow, even the teacher knows us.

"Class, today we have two new students. Please make your introduction to the class." The teacher asked us.

"Hello everyone. My name is Park Jaeyun-" I don't even finish talking as I heard many gasps and murmurs in the class.

"Guys, please cooperate." The class went silent. "Please continue, Mr. Park Jaeyun." Wow, I'm impressed. I wonder if it is the teacher or me the students are scared of.

"Thank you, Teacher." I bow to the teacher showing my gratitude. "Hello everyone. As I said, my name is Park Jaeyun and this is my twin brother, Park Yunjae." I pointed to Yunjae. "We just exchanged the school and here we are, in this cool school. Yunjae, do you want to say anything?" I asked Yunjae.

"Yes. Thank you, Jaeyun. As you heard, my name is Park Yunjae and I'm older than Jaeyun by 2 minutes. I'm a guy if you guys are wondering and let's be friend. Thank you for listening to us." Yunjae and I bow to the class and to my surprise, the students all bow back to us. Are we that influential for them to bow to us?

Guess today aren't that bad at all.

 

Junhoe's POV

I was staring outside the class, thinking about the girl earlier as the two new students entered the class. What is her name? I want to know her. She seems nice.

"-As you heard, my name is Park Yunjae-" I quickly looked in the front as I heard the girl voice and my eyes went wide as D.O hyung eyes.

"-and I'm older than Jaeyun-" Who is Jaeyun? What is she talking about? And why were all students suddenly went silent?

"-by 2 minutes. I'm a guy if you guys are wondering-" A guy?! I jaw dropped. Man, he is really beautiful for a guy. Woah, I nearly went gay for him. Thank goodness. I mentally slapped myself at the thought of me being gay. He suddenly looked at me.

"-Thank you for listening to us." He smirked at me. Both of them bowed to us and I quickly bowed to them as all students bowed to them. Wait, why are we bowing to them? Who are they exactly?

 

Yunjae's POV

As I'm talking, I looked at all students and guess what? I saw the guy who helped us earlier. "-As you heard, my name is Park Yunjae and I'm older than Jaeyun by 2 minutes. I'm a guy if you guys are wondering-" The guy jaw dropped. Seriously, does he think I'm a girl? "-and let's be friend. Thank you for listening to us." I smirked at the guy. He probably can't believe what I'm saying right now. Poor guy, nearly fooled by my appearance.

Jaeyun and I bowed to the class and to my surprise, the students all bow back to us including the guy who helped us earlier. Are we that influential for them to bow to us?

Today's event just keeps surprising me.

Guess today aren't that bad at all.

 

A/N: If anyone are wondering, Jaeyun and Yunjae are twin, that's why they think the same. Even though their personality is different but the way they think is the same. So far, iKON Junhoe, B.I & Bobby have appeared. Who do you think are going to appear next? Who is next? Keep reading if you guys wanna know. Thank you. ^-^