CHAPTER 010

Friendship & Family

Joohyun POV

After my two handsome sons stepped out from our house. I sighed in frustration. I've been feeling weird ever since Siwon oppa pleaded me to enroll both Yunjae and Jaeyun in his school. I can't help but wondered why he would do that when he has never pleaded someone. Not even his parents, which was strange since it's unlike him. Sure, my boys are smart and all but it's really really strange of Siwon oppa to do something like that. I don't know whether it's only me or my boys were exposed to danger in anytime. Call me bad because thinking that my friend is a bad guy, but it's a mother intuition. However, it's still early to decide things. I will just wait for the boys to ask about the school later. I will ask them if it okay or not. If it wasn't okay, I will ask if they want to change school or not.

 

After the meeting ended, I rushed home. I want to cook something delicious to celebrate my boys first day in high school. They must be tired since it's their first day. I hope they are making friends. Not that I worried too much, my boys are a little awkward when it comes to make new friend. I've been telling them to get a new friend, but they just shrugged it. I understand they don't want to make friend, but it's for their own good. I really wanted them to change their perspective on people. Not all people are hypocrite. I knew what they're thinking all this time. I can't blame them though, having to grow up and blend in with rich people make them understand how people reacted to status. I'm glad Yunjae and Jaeyun stayed low, they didn't grew up to be like those bad people. They're nice, humble and doesn't judge others by their status and I'm really thankful for that. Being a single mother sure tough but I've done a good job raising my boys. Watching them grew up, makes me really proud. About my late husband, I still loved him. His my first and hopefully last love. I'm not ready to love someone else. His dead's reason was remained unknown. I tried asking the detective who's in charge of the case, but he won't tell me anything. I've give up and moved on. I learned that I shouldn't mourned over someone who's gone. It will only make them sad to leave this world. I'm not sure if my boys still remembered their Dad's face. I don't want to and won't ask them about it. Over this past years, they've never questioned about their late father. And I'm really and always thankful about it.

 

I placed all my things on the table before proceeding to make the dinner. I looked at the clock. I've got a few hours before the school end. Enough for me to make plenty dish and also dessert. My boys are so gonna love this later. I smiled at the thought.

 

It's been an hour since I've finished making the dinner. I slowly makes my way to my bedroom. I opened my drawer and grabbed my photobook. I sat on my bed, slowly opened the photobook. My boys looked so angelic here. I still remembered my husband's face when our boys are in his arms. His face looked happy than ever and tears slowly poured down on his flawless face.

 

Flashback

I fought hard to keep my eyes open as I'm still exhausted from the activity earlier. I could see the nurse giving my twin to our parents. My husband stood by my side, squeezing my hands tightly. He leaned down and began peppering kisses on my face. I smiled softly to him.

"Thank you for giving me the best presents in my life. I love you, baby." He whispered in my ears.

"Thank you for staying by my side all this time despite the hard times. I pushed you but you still hold me. I'm really thankful for that. I love you too, Kyuhyun oppa." I kissed him on the lips.

"Look at that. Our parents are really happy." He pointed to them. I squeezed his hand tightly.

"Yeah, they're really happy." I said to him.

"I felt like our twin are gonna be the best thing in our already perfect life. I can't wait to see them crawling on the floor, to call me Dad, to call you Mom." He kissed me sweetly. "Thank you, baby." He whispered in between the kiss.

"Enough with the lovey-dovey act, both of you. Kyuhyun. Come here, hold your twin." His father told him.

We just laughed at him. Kyuhyun oppa slowly walked to them. My mother placed the twin on his arms carefully as if the twin are the most fragile thing. Kyuhyun oppa looked lovely with our boys on his arms. He held them softly. His face looked happy than ever and tears slowly poured down on his flawless face. He placed a kiss on our twin's forehead. I smiled at the lovely scene in front of me. Our parents also looked really happy when the twin suddenly smiled.

"OMO! Honey, did you saw it? Our grandchildrens just smiled at us. I can feel both of them are going to grow up to be a great person." My mother said. Kyuhyun oppa walked to me.

"Baby, look at our boys." He placed our boys down on my bed.

I looked at them with much fondness. I could felt my eyes starting to water. Tears slowly streamed down my face. Kyuhyun oppa kissed my tears away.

"They looked really angelic. Are they angels sent by God?" I asked him.

"Yes, baby. And they'll lighten up our lives." Kyuhyun oppa placed the boys on my arms. I kissed their forehead. I looked at our parents. They just stood there, watching us in silent.

"Moms, Dads. Why don't you guys sit here and join us?" I patted on my bed. They slowly sat on the bed.

"Joohyun-ah, thank you for giving this present to us." Kyuhyun oppa's father said to me, while the rest nodded in agreement.

"There is nothing better than this. And thank you for being by my only son's side. Thank you for always loving him." This time, his mother said in tears. I hugged her tightly, despite my exhausted body.

"Mom, there is no need to thank me. If there are someone that I need to thank, it's you guys." She hugged me back. Slowly, the others joined our hug.

End of flashback

 

My head started throbbing badly. I grabbed my pill on the table. Quickly, I ate them. It's been a while since this happen. I don't want to make my boys worry about me. I'm sure it's just a migraine, nothing else. Yeah, it's just a migraine. I placed my head on the pillow. How I missed the old times. Kyuhyun oppa would sing for me. His angel voice always makes me calm. Thinking about the old times, I slowly closed my eyes.

I woke up, upon hearing Yunjae's voice.

"MOM! Where are you~" Yunjae sang loudly. I slowly stood. My legs felt wobbly.

"I'm here." I answered him as I came out from my room. My voice came out weak. What's wrong with me?

Yunjae ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug. "Mom, why didn't you go to bed first? Didn't I said not to wait for us?" He asked. I tried to say something but for some reason my voice cannot be heard.

"Move aside. I want to hug Mom too." Jaeyun pulled and hugged me tightly. "Why does you sounded so weak?" He whispered in my ear. I couldn't answered him as I also don't know what the reason is. He let me go. "Are you sick, Mom?" He placed my hand on my forehead only. "Come here, Mom. You've got a fever. You need to lie down." A fever? This must be the side effect of my migraine. He picked me up and slowly placed me on the couch. At times like this, I felt like Kyuhyun oppa are taking care of me.

"See, this is why I've told you not to wait for us." Yunjae scolded me. I fixed my eyes on the floor.

"I'll be okay. I need to heat the food. I've cooked your favorite dish." I tried to stand up but Jaeyun held me down.

"No, you sit here. We'll do that." Yunjae said sternly.

"Yes. We'll do everything." Jaeyun said. I only sighed, they're both really stubborn when it comes to me.

 

I watched both of them doing all of the things. I can't stand watching so I tried to stand up again only to be caught by Jaeyun. Uh Oh.

"Mom, don't you dare to stand up again. You should sit and watch us." Jaeyun said sternly to me. I sat back on the couch.

"Thank you, Jaeyun."

"No problem."

 

As Yunjae feeds me, I can't help but be thankful. My boys have grown so much. They're gonna be such a great husband later.

 

Both of them didn't let me move around at all. They even picked me up bridal style in order to avoid me get tired. Yunjae even sang for me. I slowly fell asleep as Yunjae's voice fill out the darkness. I just hope our perfect family will always be like this. Together...

 

A/N: Sorry if it's such a short chapter. It's only been a few days and so much things happen during those times. All this time, I thought SM was the worst, when it comes to treating their artist but TS was a whole new level. I can't help but feel sad for them. I just want to give my support to B.A.P and also BABYZ, please believe them. I'm sure they'll win this battle. Their talents aren't going to waste. Right now, we just need to support them.

 

P/S: If only I'm rich enough, I will build an entertainment company and adopt them. I will make sure to shower them with my love. Again, thank you for reading. ^-^