CHAPTER 004

Friendship & Family

Siwon's POV

Although I felt slightly guilty for not explaining more to them but I can't do anything except to play the role. Even though both of them don't know what kind of game they are playing, I know it and it's cruel to make them enter this game without them knowing. And I as a principal, has to do what that person has ordered me to, I can't do anything besides helplessly watching the whole thing. That person is watching me everywhere making me have no other choice except to keep quiet. I felt sorry towards Joohyun because I'm the one who persuaded her to make her enrolled her two sons in this school without her knowing my actual motives.

"Calm down, Jaeyun. Take a deep breath slowly." I heard Yunjae saying to Jaeyun, obviously trying to make him calm down.

"Thanks hyung. I seriously wants to kill him. He didn't even make us understand with his explaining and he wants us to understand it by ourselves. Seriously, is that hard to explain more to us. It's not like he's going to get killed or what if he explains more to us." I understand him point. If I'm in his shoes right now, I also want to kill myself. But what could I do? The game is already played and I can't do anything to stop it or I will endanger both of them... and also my love, Joohyun.

"I understand that. Now let's go back to our class. Don't want to be late in our first class." Time is ticking slowly as they both walked away.

I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration. I'm seriously going crazy because of this.

 

Donghyuk's POV

After the new students walked out the class, I quickly leaned closer to Junhoe who can't keep his shock.

"YA! Goo Junhoe. Do you know them?" I nudged him slightly making him snap from his shock.

"Huh. What did you just say?"

"I ask you do you know them." As I say that to him, Jungkook already sat in front of Junhoe.

"Yeah, do you know them?" Sheesh, this is suppose to be my POV but he is ruining it. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. Aren't he suppose to be hanging out with s?

"I'm here because I'm concerned about my friend. He looked shock when he saw that Yunjae guy. Chill man, I'm not going to steal your POV." Bleh. -_-

Suddenly, BamBam and Yugyeom come to us and both of them sit in front of me. Seriously, I swear this people are going to steal my POV.

"Don't you guys know that two new students is the son of the owner of the 'Park's Corporation' making they are the only heirs to the 'Park's Corporation'?" Yugyeom said to us making me widen my eyes and I'm pretty sure my eyes looked like a certain someone.

"Really?!" I think I shouted it out too loud because many eyes looked at me. I smiled sheepishly at them. Continuing, "Really? I didn't know they are the only heirs to 'Park's Corporation'. Ah, so that's why we are bowing to them earlier."

"Why do you think the reason teacher bowed to them? Of course she want to make a good impression on them. Who knows later she might get a job at their company?" BamBam said to me.

I eyed Junhoe, who kept quiet until now probably still processing what we are saying or worse, still deep in his thought.

"YA! Goo Junhoe. Do you hear what are we saying?" I said to him.

"I hear it okay. I'm not deaf." He looked annoyed. Okay... maybe I should shut my mouth for a while. Although I'm older than him by two months, he treat me like he is my hyung.

"Why do you looked shock earlier? Do you already know who they are?" Jungkook asking curiously. But hey, that was supposed to be my line.

"I just helped them earlier from getting eaten alive by the girls. I actually thought that Yunjae is a girl because he looked so beautiful. That's why I got shocked when he said he is a guy." Now I remembered, Bobby hyung asked Hanbin hyung where Junhoe went. So that's why he entered the class a little late than usual. That explained why the Yunjae guy was smirking at him. But why is he helping them? They are strangers. This is so unlike Goo Junhoe.

"But why did you help them?" I can't help but asking him.

"I just want to be a gentleman to the supposedly a girl but actually a guy. I didn't know it would ended up like this. Hell, I nearly went gay for him." Woah, that was crazy. The Goo Junhoe being gay has never crossed my mind before.

"Luckily you knew he is a guy before you fall for him. Thank goodness or I will have to keep a distance from you." BamBam exclaimed. I nodded at him. I can't imagine Junhoe being hopelessly in love with a guy.

"That's right, if not I will end up be a gay guy which I despise so much." He said as he shivered at the 'gay' word.

"But you didn't think you were helping influential kids right?" Yugyeom asked him.

"Honestly I don't care about influential kids. As I said, I just want to be a gentleman to the supposedly a girl but actually a guy. I don't have a clue who is them, all I know is I heard all teacher talking about the new students." Hmmmm... poor Goo Junhoe. He seriously looked hopeless just now.

"Whatever, all I know is I want to be friend with them. They seem nice. Plus they are good looking, maybe if I tag along with them, I will get a girlfriend." BamBam saying that making him earned himself a smack from Junhoe.

"How dare you said like that? How can you want to use them like that? Are you crazy?" Junhoe saying this making me wonder. Does he already taken a liking on the twin brothers? Usually he takes a long of time to take a liking on people who he don't know like Hongseok hyung. Poor Hongseok hyung trying everything just to make Junhoe like him. It took him a month for Junhoe to completely like him.

"By the way, I heard both of them tied in the first place in national ranking. Like they are basically the genius twin brothers." Jungkook saying making me widen my eyes again.

"Are you sure? That means B.A.P hyungs have got themselves rival." BamBam saying this makes me wonder what will B.A.P hyungs feel about getting second place or worse third place. They would be devastated knowing they're no longer first place. Silently, I'm thanking the heaven because my parents aren't pushing my grade that bad. If not, I will be bald because of the continuously pulling out my hair and I will never be handsome as I am right now. I touched my precious hair. Without them, I will be ugly. Thank you my hair.

"Anyways, I'm going to canteen right now. Anyone want to follow?" Jungkook asking us.

"Me. Yugyeom let's go." BamBam said pulling his best friend, Yugyeom who is making face because he didn't want to follow but still follow his best friend, don't want to make him upset.

"Okay."

As they slowly going, I caught Junhoe stared blankly outside the window.

"Hey, Junhoe. You know, I saw Jungkook captured your priceless face earlier when that Yunjae guy was introducing himself." With that, he snapped from his staring.

"WHAT!?" Actually Jungkook's sneaky action is really brilliant. I should ask for that picture later so I can use it on Junhoe. MUAHAHA and I shall tell this to the other hyungs.

 

J-Hope's POV

As Jimin and V are busy bickering as usual, I saw Jungkook coming towards our direction along with BamBam and Yugyeom.

"Hey, guys. Guess what happened in my class?" This kid... As soon he sit in the bench, he asked us that. How in the hell are we supposed to know?

"YA! How do you expect them to know that?" BamBam said smacking Jungkook's head.

"OW! You don't need to smack my head. I just asked them though..." Jungkook pouted at the older boy.

"What happened exactly?" Suga asked him, his tone making he seems like he is obviously not interested on what happened.

"Yeah, just what happened that makes you asking us like that. Looks like something interesting." Rap Monster asked him, completely ignored Jimin and V who are still busy bickering.

"Just spill it already. And both of you, Jimin and V could you shut up for like a minute." With that, they went silent. That's why Angry J-Hope is not good. I seriously don't want to scold these guys who are like my own brothers but they are just so annoying sometimes.

As I say that to them, the rest of GOT7 already sat around us. Sometimes I wonder why they're called GOT7 not GOT8 since they have 8 members, but like JB said 'You GOT 7 boys + 1 girl'. Just what the hell is that?

Looking around, Jungkook continuing. "Our class happened to have new students. And they're twin."

"Is that a big deal? As I know, TASTY hyungs are also twin." Jin cut him off.

"That's why hyung shouldn't cut me off. I don't even finish what I'm going to say. Like I said, they're twin and they are the only heirs of the 'Park's Corporation' which is the most influential company in the nation. And it appears that both of them tied in the first place in national ranking." As he continue, a lot of gasps can be heard among the groups. Who are you kidding? The small bench surrounded by freaking 15 people.

"Are you kidding me?! That's a whole new level, man. I'm so going to be friend with them and ask them to help with my studies." We always knew that Jackson is a little lacking in academics making all of us wonder how did he even got into this school. I mentally scratching my head at the thought.

"But the thing is, the older twin looked beautiful than any other girls that I've seen before and Junhoe nearly fall for him." Yugyeom tell us the funniest joke ever making everyone cracking up including me.

"Are you really saying the truth? The Goo Junhoe as in the sassy diva actual maknae of iKON, nearly falling in love with a guy?! Man, that has got to be the funniest joke in the year. You could get yourself an award for this, Yugyeom." Everyone started laughing like crazy at Yoojung's remark as Yugyeom pouted.

"But he is really saying the truth though... That was before he know that guy is actually a guy. You should see his priceless face. That was the real funniest face ever in the year." BamBam cracking up at his own remark.

"Oh, I also captured his 'priceless face'." Jungkook showing us his phone. Again everyone started laughing like a crazy person but this time rolling on the grass including Yoojung. She is a girl but she's not that girly which make us liked her (as a friend of course) because she's not like your typical girl 'friend'. We felt comfortable with her. Maybe that's why we clicked well with her when we first knew her.

"You need to send that picture to me. I need to send it to the other iKON members. I'm sure they're going blackmail Junhoe after this." Rap Monster said already opening his Bluetooth.

"Actually the real reason I captured his face, because in case if I want to blackmail him. But I will send it to hyung so that hyung can send it to them. I bet they'll cracking up like crazy after they see the picture."

"I can't wait to meet the twin. I still don't properly said hello to them." Yugyeom said quietly.

Somehow they know, all of them can't wait to meet the twin. From Jungkook's story, the twin seems interesting to be friend with. Right now, they will just wait for a chance for them to meet with each other.

 

A/N: So, iKON's Donghyuk, GOT7 and BTS have appeared. What do you guys think about the 'game'? What exactly is the 'game' that Siwon mention?

Sorry if I make you guys more confused or can't get this story at all. This is only the introduction. A few more chapter to complete the introduction and I will start the real story. Thank you for reading. ^-^