CHAPTER 008

Friendship & Family

Hongseok POV

"But we need to wait for Jinhyeong and Chanwoo." Jinhwan said.

"Okay."

Waiting for 10 minutes but still not even a head was seen, we decided to go first.

"Let's just go first. I'm sure they've got the messages as well." I said to him.

"Yeah, you're right."

I definitely doesn't feel right about their presence in this school. My intuition was never wrong.

I think I'm too engrossed in my thought that I didn't realize Hanbin already walking beside Jinhwan, hand slung around Jinhwan's shoulder.

"Hongseok hyung!"

"Uh. Oh, Hanbin-ah, what's wrong?"

"I've been calling you numerous times from earlier. You seem to be in your own world, hyung."

"What're distracting you, Hongseok-ah?" Jinhwan asked me. I will not tell them about this matter now. I know they have the right to know what's going on with this school, but I will tell them when the right time comes, same goes to Jaeyun and Yunjae. I just smile at him.

"Nothing. Don't worry about me."

"Jinhwan hyung, I think I can see Bobby hyung and Yunhyeong's back from here." Hanbin said.

"YA, KIM JI WON! Wait for us." Hanbin shouted.

Looks like Jiwonie heard Hanbin because he stopped on his tracks alongside with Yunhyeong.

I'm certain we're walking too slowly right now because they're tapping their foot while waiting for us. I feel bad suddenly.

"Guys, walk fastly. They're waiting." I said.

We are literally running towards them, don't want to make them annoyed with us.

 

"Yunhyeong hyung, Bobby hyung. Do you guys heard about the new exchanged students?" Hanbin asked them.

"We heard about it already, so don't bother to tell us about it." Yunhyeong replied to Hanbin's question as he looked annoyed. He must've been hearing the same thing.

"Don't you guys think it's strange for our school to accept new student on first day of school?" As Jinhwan said that, Jinhyeong, Chanwoo and Yoojung came running towards us. Everybody think it's strange.

"Why did you leave us, hyungs?" Chanwoo asked us.

"You guys came out late, so we just leave first." I said to him.

"Yoojung, shouldn't you be hanging out with your group members right now?" Bobby asked her.

"I just tagged along with both of them." Yoojung shrugged.

"Whatever, let's just go to them. Look, they're waiting there already." Yunhyeong cut them off before they could say anything.

 

I looked at the two unfamiliar faces. So, I'm right.. they've became friends. Now that I've seen their whole face. I'm sure both of them are guy. Just one has shoulder length hair making he seems like a girl but his face structures are sharp like a guy and he is tall. There's no girl that tall, at least not on this country.  Even though he does looks feminine...

"So, what are your name?" Jiwon asked the one with short hair. His name is Park Jaeyun.

"Jaeyun. Park Jaeyun." I'm right.

"And you?" And this one is Park Yunjae.

"Yunjae. My full name is Park Yunjae." I knew it the moment I saw them, just by their name you could tell which one is Jaeyun and which one is Yunjae. Where is Jaeyun sounds manly, while Yunjae sounds more soft and feminine?

Whatever Mr. Choi are planning, I will try my best to crush it. Even if it will risk my life, I don't care. My skill aren't meant to get wasted and I will use it for the better. For now, I need to loosen up a bit.

 

JInhyeong POV

"You'll have a headache after meeting all of them because you gotta memorize many names." I said after staying quiet for a while.

"We don't mind if it means we get to have new friends." All of us smiled upon hearing Yunjae said this. My smile dropped when I remembered that we didn't introduce ourselves yet.

"But, wait. Hanbin hyung, I think we haven't formally introduce ourselves to them."

"Oh, right. Sorry, we kind of forgot. My name is Kim Hanbin. You can call me Hanbin or B.I. Whatever you likes."

"I already introduced myself earlier but never mind. My name is Kim Donghyuk and I'm one of iKON members." He said with eye-smile.

"Ah, so you and Junhoe are in the same group." Donghyuk nodded to Yunjae.

"My name is Jung Jinhyeong. I'm the same age with both of you. But I didn't entered class earlier, that's why you haven't seen us yet." I said to both of them.

"I'm Hongseok. Yang Hongseok. I'm born on 17th April 1994. You can call me Hongseok hyung or if you want to call me just Hongseok, it's okay. I don't mind." He said.

"Hey, that's not fair. We called you hyung." Bobby hyung whined. Bobby hyung sure is childish.

"It's special for them." Hongseok hyung stuck his tongue. Okay... Hongseok hyung is also childish. Together, both of them are childish.

"My name is Song Yunhyeong." He grabbed Bobby hyung. "And I'm the same age with Jiwonie." This time, he grabbed Chanwoo. "And I'm also looks like this kid."

"That's right, it's like looking into mirror. My name is Jung Chanwoo." He stuck his hand, ready to shake hands.

Jaeyun shook his hand and the same goes to Yunjae.

"I'm the oldest one in iKON alongside with Hongseok, my name is Kim Jinhwan. You can call me Jinhwan hyung." Jinhwan hyung flashed his cute eye smile.

"That's all? What about the rest? Aren't you guys in iKON as well?" Jaeyun asked the rest. He looked cold at first. But I guess that's just in front of strangers.

"iKON only have 9 members and we already mentioned earlier that in this school, students have their own groups." BamBam said to Jaeyun. "I'm from Thailand actually. My real name is Khunpimook Bhuwakul. Others find it hard to say my name, so they called me BamBam." Jaeyun and Yunjae nodded in understanding.

"My full name is Kim Yugyeom. As for me, BamBam and Yoojung, we're in the same group called GOT7. We have 8 members. We're all specialized in martial arts." Yugyeom explained to them.

"You both heard my name already. Yoojung. Lee Yoojung. My birthday are two days after Chanwoo's, it's in 28th January."

"Why are your group called GOT7, not GOT8?" Yunjae asked Yoojung.

"It's because you GOT 7 boys + 1 girl." JB hyung's voice could be heard from afar. I looked behind me. Looks like all GOT7 members and also BTS members have gathered. This place will be crowded. Oh, no.

"I guess that is your group leader right?" Jaeyun asked.

"How do you know?" Yugyeom asked him. Yeah, how did he know?

"I just guess from his tone." So, the rumors are true. They're real genius.

"My name is Park Yun Jae and this is my twin brother, Park Jae Yun. I'm older than him by two minutes." Yunjae introduced Jaeyun and himself to GOT7 and BTS members.

"Who called you guys here, hyungs?" Jungkook asked his group members.

"We followed GOT7 since they said their maknae have got new friends." Namjoon hyung replied.

"Wait for your turn, Namjoon-ah. GOT7 members will introduce themselves one by one first, after that you guys can introduce yourselves." Jinhwan said to Namjoon hyung. Will Jaeyun and Yunjae remember all of our names? Eyy, they should be able to. After all, they're genius, right?

"Are you a girl?" Jackson hyung asked Yunjae. Well, you couldn't blame him. Yunjae does look like a girl.

"NO! NO! I'm definitely not a girl. Why does everyone asked me that question?" Yunjae said loudly. We laughed at him.

"It's because you do like one." Junhoe said to him.

"I already told you, you should change your hairstyle." Jaeyun snickered at him.

"If this will happen to me again, I swear I will cut my hair shorter than yours, Jaeyun." He pointed to Yunjae.

"Then do it. I doubt you'll do it since you love your hairstyle so much. You said it'll too mainstream since you said you want to different than everyone else." Yunjae's face becomes red. Jaeyun is a fun guy. I want to get close to him.

"Whatever, I don't care what you said." GOT7 members became awkward, especially Jackson since he is the one that kind of started it.

"Err, I think both of you should stop fighting. They're waiting to introduce themselves." I said.

"Ah, sorry. We're always like this." Jaeyun and Yunjae said in unison. "You guys can continue." They said in unison... again. Twin telepathy seem fun. Oh, how I wish I have a twin brother right now.

"Sorry for asking if you're a girl. I'm Jackson Wang." Jackson hyung said in English. JB hyung nudged him.

"Ah, sorry again. I will introduce myself in Korean. I'm Jackson Wang. I'm the same age with JB and Jr. and we're classmates with Jinhwan and Hongseok."

"Actually it's okay. We understand English." Yunjae replied back in English.

"Yeah, so no need to speak Korean with us. Is there any foreigners or English speaker here?" Jaeyun asked in English. What is he talking about? Just then, Bobby hyung, Hongseok hyung, Namjoon hyung, Mark hyung, BamBam and Yoojung raised their hand. What are they doing? I looked at the others, they looked dumbfounded.

"Sorry, I'm asking if there any foreigners or English speaker here?" Jaeyun asked in Korean. Lots of 'Ah, Oh' can be heard. I should learn English harder.

"I'm the oldest in here, born on 4th September 1993. My name is Mark Tuan. You can call me Mark only, no need for 'hyung'. I'm a Taiwanese but I'm born in LA." Mark hyung said in English.

"BamBam, do you speak English as well?" Yunjae asked BamBam, I think since he said BamBam.

"Only little." BamBam make 'little sign'.

"Yoojung, from your Korean accent, I assume you're from LA as well. Am I right?" Jaeyun asked her.

"Yeah. You're quite a good observer. I'm impressed." Yoojung replied.  Looks like they're not going to stop any soon.

 

JB POV

I watched silently as they're still conversing in English. Good for them because they must be frustrated to always speak in Korean always.

"Bobby hyung, you're from where?" Yunjae asked Bobby.

"I'm from ia."

"Hongseok hyung?" Jaeyun asked Hongseok.

"I'm Korean, but I've been to Singapore so I can speak English as well." I don't know Hongseok can speak English. He's always quiet, at least in class.

"And you?" Yunjae asked Namjoon hyung.

"My name is Kim Namjoon. You can call me Namjoon or Rap Monster. I'm the leader of BTS. I'm Korean but I can speak English." Everybody knew Namjoon can speak in English. Heck, even his pronunciation sounds great.

"Is there other GOT7 members who didn't introduce themselves yet? Please do so if you haven't." Jaeyun said.

"My name is Im Jae Bum. You can call me JB hyung. I'm the leader of GOT7." I said to him.

"Um, my name Park Jin Young. You guys can call me Jinyoung hyung or Jr."

"And last, my name is Choi Young Jae. I'm the same age as Hanbin. You can call me Youngjae hyung." Youngjae said happily.

"Now, the rest are BTS members right? Please introduce yourself." Yunjae said to the rest.

"I'm the oldest in BTS. Born in 1992. My name is Kim Seok Jin. You can call me Seokjin hyung or Jin hyung, but I prefer Jin better. What else? AHA! And I loves pink."

"You loves pink. Yunjae also loves pink, his room full of pinkies thing." Jaeyun exposed Yunjae's secret.

"You'll be my favourite hyung, Jin hyung." Yunjae said Jin hyung.

"And you'll be my favourite dongsaeng. Pink is manly." Jin hyung hugged Yunjae.

"Yeah, pink is manly." Yunjae said loudly. Pink is manly? That's absolutely absurd.

"I'm the second oldest in BTS. My name is Min Yoon Gi but you can call me Yoongi hyung or Suga hyung. I'm born in 1993." Suga hyung said with his swag mode. Swag Suga ON.

"My name is Jung Ho Seok. You can call me Hoseok hyung or J-Hope hyung and I'm the same age as Namjoonie. We're classmates with Jinhwan and Hongseok as well."

"Hi. My name is V." V showed his V sign.

"V??" Jaeyun asked.

"My full name is Kim Tae Hyung. Just call me V hyung but if you want to call me Taehyung hyung, it's alright. And I'm born in 1995."

"Are you guys some performers or what? Jaeyun asked them.

"We're kind of performers since we dance." J-Hope said to Jaeyun. They dance, we perform martial arts.

"That's cool. I only do B-boy and breakdance." Jaeyun said. He can do B-boy and breakdance?!

"Hey, you didn't tell me you can do B-boy and breakdance. I can do that too. Looks like we have many things in common. I love you." Junhoe said to Jaeyun.

"You didn't asked me and I love you too but as a friend."

"Of course I love you as a friend. Do you think I love you like that I love you?" Junhoe said making all of us burst in laughter.

"Actually he almost fall in love at first sight with Yunjae." Donghyuk said making Junhoe embarrassed. Almost fall in love with Yunjae? This must be because he thought Yunjae is a girl. HAHAHA.

"WHAT?! ME?!" Yunjae looked shocked.

"How can you said that in front of everyone? Ah, it's because I thought you're a girl." Every guy would fall in love with Yunjae if they didn't know he is actually a guy. I was dumbstruck as well when I saw him. Luckily, they've told me that Yunjae is a guy. If not, my fate will be like Junhoe.

"Look, I've said this before. A guy would fall in love with you if you keep that hairstyle." Jaeyun said. Jaeyun keeps teasing Yunjae. What a good brother. (Sarcasm inserted)

"Whatever you said. Please continue." Yunjae rolled his eyes to Jaeyun.

"Hello. My name is Park Ji Min and I'm the same age as Taehyung. We're classmates with Yunhyeong and Bobby."

"And me, both of you know me already. Name is Jeon Jung Gook. I'm the youngest in BTS."

"So, everyone has done introduced themselves." Jaeyun said. Everybody nodded.

"And I thought they said they will introduce their group members tomorrow." Yunjae said.

"But I think you should prepare for tomorrow as well. Maybe you'll be introduce to the other groups. Who knows?" Junhoe shrugged.

"Today has been a long and tired day for us. Jaeyun, do you want to b-boy with me this Friday?" I asked Jaeyun because I want to see his skill.

"As much as I would like to do it, this Friday Yunjae and I are going camping with iKON members. Sorry, maybe next time." Jaeyun said.

"Your line seems like Kris hyung." V said to Jaeyun.

"Who is Kris hyung?" Yunjae asked him.

"He's one of EXO members. He always said his trademark line which is 'Maybe next time'. You guys can camp with us if you guys want. The more, the merrier." Hanbin said.

"Thank you Hanbin-ah. Guys, we'll be following them this Friday." I said enthusiastically.

"Then, we'll be following you guys as well." Namjoon said.

"Then it's decided, all of us are going to camp this Friday." Jinhwan said.

Lots of 'YAY!' and 'YEAH' can be heard in this place. What do you expect? A small place with 28 people in it. Sure it will be crowded and no need to shout, everybody can hear it.

 

Today are one happier day for all of us.

 

A/N: So, the twin has met iKON, GOT7 and BTS. In the next chapter, I don't know whether it will be EXO first or B.A.P+VIXX first. Thank you for reading. ^-^