CHAPTER 007

Friendship & Family

Sehun POV

I entered the class, expecting to hear girls squealing but much to my disappointment, they're engrossed on their 'girls talk'. I pouted. Are they not interested in me anymore? I walked to my seat and sat quietly.

"I heard the new students are total hottie." Meh, I'm much hottie than whoever they're talking about. Wait! Why am I eavesdropping on whatever they're talking? I tried hard not to eavesdrop on them, but their voice are too loud to be called 'whisper' plus it's not everyday I can hear girls gossiping. Hehehe...

"Where did you heard that?" Does our school have new student? I leaned closer, but make sure to not get notice by them.

"Well, people are talking about it on the hallways." Why didn't I heard it? Oh, I forgot I'm listening to music. Aish...

"By the way, you said 'new students'. How many new student exactly?"

"There are only two but they're twin. Both guy."

"But why today?" What's wrong with today? Are we celebrating something or what?

"Why today what?"

"I mean, today is the first day of school right? If I'm not mistaken, our school has a policy by not accepting new student on first day. They usually pick them on in the middle of year or the end of year." That's right though....

"Who cares about the policy? What important now is they're total hottie and I'm going to stalk them to see whether is true or not." Girls, Girls, Girls....

"How are you going to stalk them? You haven't see them right?"

"Actually, I've seen them this morning. They're chased by the others. Poor them, but it's the consequences of being good looking."

"You're crazy. We enrolled on this school to study, not to stalk people or whatever." Finally, a girl who use her brain properly.

"I don't care. I will do what I want. If any of you want to follow me, you're welcome to do it. If not, then it's not my problem." She's got brain problem, man. Remind me to never get close to this kind of people.

 

I'm bored. Shouldn't teacher are suppose to enter class by this time? I looked at my classmates aka friends. They're all busy doing their work, if that even called as a work. Kai, Youngjae and Seungyoon are studying together. JB, Jackson and Jr. are doing something I don't know, not like I care anyways. They're always doing something weird. J-Hope and Namjoon (Sehun callled him Namjoon not Rap Monster) are both scribbling on their book while Jinhwan, Hongseok and Taehyun seem to be engrossed on their conversation about something. I will go to them and join their conversation. Kai are ditching me to study with Seungyoon and Youngjae. I rolled my eyes. I approached them slowly.

"Hey guys, what are you guys talking about?" This is all because of Kim Jong In that I'm asking other people what they're doing. I don't usually do that.

"We are just talking about the new students. Come sit with us. I know you're bored." Jinhwan patted the seat beside him. He's always nice, that's why I feel comfortable with him out of other people beside my group members.

"Thanks."

"I guess you already heard about the new students’ right?" Taehyun asked me. I nodded at him. I'm older than him by a month, but he gives an aura of someone older than me.

"The girls around my seat are busy talking about it. They don't even notice me." How can they not notice me? Am I not attractive anymore?

"Of course this will happen especially if they've found another target aka someone who is more hot and good looking than you." Hongseok said to me.

"How do you know that they're more hot and good looking than Oh Sehun? Have you see them?" Thanks Jinhwan. I appreciated your compliments.

"I've seen them this morning actually. Both of them are taller than Sehun and they're really good looking. Their looks can compete with Kris hyung though. Did you remember when Jiwon asked Hanbin where did Junhoe go? Junhoe goes to save them from getting chased by their 'probably already fan'. I bet they've become friend already at this rate." Hotter and good looking than me? No, No, No. No Mercy! Hua, someone has passed me. I will lose my fans.....

"Why didn't you told me earlier? Wait! Junhoe saved them? The Goo Junhoe? Become friend?" Jinhwan widen his eyes. Oh, his small eyes become big... even though not as big as D.O hyung's eyes...

"I don't think they'll be friend that fast. Didn't he takes a long time to be comfortable with someone let alone be friend with them? It happened to you right? I still remember you're doing whatever thing it takes as long as Junhoe becomes comfortable with you." Taehyun said to Hongseok. Junhoe is not the kind of guy like Baekhyun hyung or Chanyeol hyung. He doesn't care about people that much unless they're his friends or families. It's odd enough for Junhoe to help them, Become friend? If that happen, means Junhoe has changed. Changed for the better. Good for him. He should be more sociable.

"Everything is possible, Taehyun-ah. Junhoe goes to help them even though they're basically strangers to him. So, I assume he must be attracted to be friend with them. It's good for him to makes more friend other than us. He should have more friends." Hongseok is so thoughtful.

"You're so thoughtful Hongseok." I said to him.

"Thank you for the compliment Sehun." He smiled to me. I smiled back to him.

"I know everything is possible, but this is Goo Junhoe we are talking about." Taehyun is right.

"About that, I don't know. Let's just see after school whether he will call us or not. I'm sure he will call us to introduce his new friend." Hongseok shrugged.

"You sound so sure about it." Taehyun said.

"Anyways, I heard the new students aka the twin aka Junhoe's will-be-friend are tied first place in the ranking in this nation." Jinhwan said making me gasp.

"Is that true?" I asked him. If it is true, then B.A.P members ranking might get low this year considering the twin are genius.

"Then, the twin's name must BE Park Yunjae and Park Jaeyun." Hongseok said, his face right now is like Sherlock Holmes's face when he trying to solve a mystery. I chuckled silently at the thought.

"How do you know their name?" Taehyun asked curiously. I nodded.

"I just checked the students ranking last night and the first place is tied. Their name are also there."

"You're so prepared. You must want to get better grades right?" Jinhwan nudged him. Hongseok smiled to him.

"I do want to get better grades however our school just have many genius."

"You're right. I don't even know what does B.A.P members eats for them to be that smart." I said, while looking at Youngjae. Hmm... I will ask him what he eat to be that smart. I'm so genius.

"It's been two hours after the recess but the teacher still haven't come." Taehyun said.

"Wait, I will go check other class." I offered. I walked out from the class only to see other class also doesn't have a teacher in their class. Where are all teacher? I walked inside the class and sat back beside Jinhwan.

"Looks like our class aren't the only one with no teacher. Other class also doesn't have a teacher."

"Maybe there is meeting held among the teachers." Taehyun said. Maybe.

"Ya, Oh Sehun. Want to go to D.O hyung and Tao's class?" Kai asked me out of nowhere.

"Have you finished your studying with Youngjae and Seungyoon?" Why do I sound like a mother?

"Ah, I've finished that. Sorry I ditched you but I need to ask them about a few question that I don't understand." He grinned to me.

"Whatever, let's just go then. Guys, I'll be going first."

"Okay." Jinhwan make an 'okay' sign.

For now, let's just wait. If Junhoe become friend with the twin, then technically Jinhwan and Hongseok must be too. I will just ask them to introduce me to both of them. They sound interesting.

 

Hongseok POV

The only thing that i didn't mentioned is I saw a girl and a guy. But I could be wrong, since I didn't see their whole face. I only saw their side face and I can tell that both of them are good looking and they share the same height.

"About that, I don't know. Let's just see after school whether he will call us or not. I'm sure he will call us to introduce his new friend." I shrugged. I maybe not the clever person but I'm a good observer. I can pick up people's behavior and I use it for my advantage. Without my skill, I will never be on this level. The principal is smart. He make us, students compete with each other without us knowing and covered it. He perfectly do the deeds. I'm sure there is something else about this school that people don't know.

"You sound so sure about it." Taehyun said.

"Anyways, I heard the new students aka the twin aka Junhoe's will-be-friend are tied first place in the ranking in this nation." Jinhwan said making Sehun gasped. It's not a news to me. I knew it already. People who got into this school are either a genius or influential. In this case, the twin are both influential and genius.

"Is that true?" Sehun asked him.

"Then, the twin's name must BE Park Yunjae and Park Jaeyun." I said. If I'm right then, they're the son of the owner of 'Park's Corporation'. Not only that, their mom are basically the most influential person in this nation. She can do everything she want even though I'm sure she will not do that. I've heard people talk about her before. Her name is Seo Joo Hyun, but now is Park Joo Hyun. Her husband or the twin's father died because of unknown reason. She is nice and humble, not like other rich people who use their wealth to get whatever they want. For example, a few students that got into this school thanks to their parents.

"How do you know their name?" Taehyun asked curiously. Sehun nodded.

"I just checked the students ranking last night and the first place is tied. Their name are also there." I'm not gonna lie. They're unbeatable, even B.A.P members can't beat them. I wonder whether they know what kind of school is this school. If the principal already explained to them, it must be the short one. He will purposely not tell them the biggest and important part of the explanation like what he did to all of us. Until now, people who should be graduating are still stuck here due to the stupid 'creating something that are that can be valuable to us, teacher and the class'. Even TASTY hyungs who has been here the longest, they can't figure it out.

"You're so prepared. You must want to get better grades right?" Jinhwan nudged me. I smiled to him.

"I do want to get better grades however our school just have many genius." Many genius yet still can't figure out what the principal meant. Even we who are 94-liners that are supposed to graduate, but everyone seem to stuck here including me.

 

After that conversation finish, I kept thinking back to what Mr. Choi aka the principal said to me a few years ago, when I just enrolled in this school. Until now, I still haven't understand what he really meant. But let's just see whether my speculations about the twin being Junhoe's new friend is true or not. If it's true, then Mr. Choi must've explained to the twin like what I guess. This school might not be that safe anymore, since the most genius student has enrolled in this school. It seems like Mr. Choi has waited long enough since this school was built right when the 97-liner were born. It all makes sense to me. The real competition or should I call 'game' will begin now. If that's the case, I will try to do anything to save both of them. I think Mr. Choi or whoever he is, is targeting the Park's. I will tell this to both of them when the right time comes. My phone vibrated. I took out my phone from my pocket. Oh, a new message.

 

From: Junhoe

Hongseok hyung, I've told the others to meet up on the usual place. I gotta introduce you guys to my friends. Don't be late.

 

Apparently I was right, the twin became Junhoe's new friends.

"Hongseok-ah, did you receive that message as well?" Jinhwan asked me. Right then, the bell rang.

"Yeah."

"You're right about the new friends."

"I know. Let's go." Stuffing all my things quickly onto my bag.

 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is kind of confusing for you guys. Thank you for reading. ^-^