CHAPTER 012

Friendship & Family

Yunjae’s POV

Today is our second day in this school. As both of us are walking together, I could see people's crowding around something. Or someone?

"What's going on there?" I asked Jaeyun.

"I don't know either. Should we go see it?"

As soon as we came closer, my prediction was proven true as two guys are fighting against each other. What the hell? I thought this school has a reputation to protect... Why are there students fighting over here, right in front of the school?

"What the heck?! Why are there students fighting here?" Jaeyun said aloud, making people turned around. They backed away slowly, upon seeing both of us. Okay, that sure was weird...

Other students are trying hard to keep both of them away. Thankfully, they both stopped fighting. We got a full view of the two guys, thanks to the people who backing away for us. One was taller, has messy hair that could get girls swooning over him. Damn, he got a bruised jaw. While the other one was slightly shorter than him, but he didn't got hurt at all. He sure has fighting skill.

The shorter one brushed the dust off his uniform, picking up his bag. "Next time, you insult my grandmother, I swear you'll never be in this world again." He spat on the road. So, insulting? No wonder, he got worked up. Even I would do that if someone insulted Mom. He pushed the taller one, making him stumble backwards.

"Hey, Yunjae. I think we better get inside now." Jaeyun said.

"Sure."

I swear I've seen that guy before. But where?

 

Jaeyun’s POV

I thought a prestigious school wouldn't have students fighting, but seems like I was wrong. Every school are the same. I scoffed at the thought. This school sure kept amusing me.

"Hey, Yunjae. I think we better get inside now." I said to Yunjae.

"Sure." He answered me.

 

Yunjae looked distracted. Was he thinking about earlier? Looking at the front while his face scrunched up.

I could feel someone kicking my chair from behind. I turned around only to see Junhoe with grin plastered on his face which quickly changed to a frown.

"What wrong with him?" He pointed to Yunjae.

"I don't know." I shrugged. You can't expect me to know everything he's thinking."

"Is it true there are students fighting earlier?" He asked me.

"Yeah. It's true." I sighed.

"Why are you sighing?"

"Nothing." I smiled slightly.

"As long as I've been in this school, I've never hear students fighting. I'm surprised this happen." So, that was the first one huh? No wonder people were crowding around them.

"Whatever you say. I'm not interested in that thing." I turned at the front, as teacher already entered the class. I kicked Yunjae’s desk, making him startled.

"What?" He asked me.

"Teacher already entered." I mouthed, since teacher was at the front.

"Oh." He mouthed back.

 

Yugyeom’s POV

There goes our first class. I've been learning the same thing since 1 year ago. Still, she insisted to teach the same thing. My is numb because of 3 hours straight sitting on a chair. Damn, how did I even managed to endure it? That teacher doesn't even let us go to the toilet. What a crazy teacher. I'm surprised Mrs. Kwon didn't asked Jaeyun and Yunjae to introduce themselves because that's what new students usually do, considering they just got here yesterday. There's no way she already know who are they unless Mr. Choi has informed all of the teachers about them. The bell soon started singing.

"Okay, class." She clapped her hand twice. "Our session ended here. You can go to recess now." She smiled. Finally... Mrs. Kwon soon began walking out from the class. Immediately, I rushed over to Jaeyun's desk.

"Jaeyun, Yunjae. Do you want to follow me go recess?" I asked excitedly.

"Nah, I don't think they want to go." Jungkook's voice answered me, since his seat was near Junhoe's, means he's also near Yunjae and Jaeyun's.

"You shut up. I asked them, not you." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I will follow. What about you, Jaeyun?" Yunjae stood up.

"Sure. Let's get going then."

 

Junhoe, Donghyuk, Jinhyung, BamBam and Jungkook also joined the three of us. Now, eight of us are walking together. I could feel people's eyes on us. Usually when it's only six of us, people don't even bother to look at us. Guess it's the power of Parks'.

"Guys, I'm not comfortable with the attention." Yunjae said silently, enough for the rest of us to hear. His eyes looking down on the floor.

"Why? You should enjoy the attention while you still have the chance." Donghyuk said to him, encouraging him to be more confident.

"He's shy. Let him be. I've gotten used about it, while he's still didn't." Jaeyun said, pulling Yunjae to his side. "Besides, things happen before. That's why he couldn't enjoy the attention." Was it really that bad?

As we are talking, a guy suddenly came to us. He stood in front of Yunjae. Cocky smile plastered on his face while leaning on the wall beside him.

"Hi girl. Are you new?" I tried stifled my laughter, as the others also does the same. While Jaeyun looked like he could roll on floor because of the funny scene in front of him. Yunjae's face was red as tomato.

"My name is Taeyong. What is yours?" He took a step closer. Doesn't he know who Yunjae is? Students are all looking at us, while some even recorded it. People nowadays....

"Back off, Mister." Jaeyun stepped forward, pulling Yunjae behind him. If people didn't know who they are, they would think a boyfriend trying to protect his girlfriend. HAHAHA... So funny.

"What if I won't?" He challenged Jaeyun.

"Are you gay?" Junhoe asked the guy.

"WHAT?!" He looked flustered. 'Are you gay?' Good one Junhoe. I swear our faces are all red right now, trying too hard to stifle our laughter.

"That's why, I said 'Back Off, Mister'. Or more accurately, back off from my brother."

"SHE IS A GUY??" The guy's face was red, probably embarrassed.

"Yeah, I'm a guy. Why? Is there any problem?" Yunjae asked him.

"Screw this." The guy walking out from us, disappearing into other place.

"And don't bother to look at us. Enjoy your meal if you don't want to suffer." Within seconds, people's attention aren't on us anymore upon hearing Jaeyun's remark. He is really scary to others. Thank goodness, I got to be his friend.

"You sure are charismatic." BamBam nudged Jaeyun's elbow.

He smirked. "I used my advantage for good. I don't waste it."

Thankfully, after the encounter with that Taeyong guy, we got to eat in peace. No one's bothering us. This year are going to be an interesting and fun year with the addition of Jaeyun and Yunjae.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I was eating my delicious meal, sitting with my group members when suddenly the canteen went quiet. Feeling confused, I looked up to see what has caused the students to be quiet. I could see two new faces walking together with Jungkook's friends.

"Are they the new students that all students are talking about?" Kai asked us.

"I don't know. Maybe." Luhan hyung said, continuing eating his fries.

"Kai, I think it is. Since there are only two new students." Sehun said to Kai. So, that's them..... I looked at the tall girl. OMG! She's really taller than me... Damn it. I cursed my height. I shifted my eyes on the guy beside him. Hmmmm....... I admit he's better looking than Kris hyung, but Kris hyung's still taller than him.

"Guys. Taeyong is walking towards them." i told the rest. What is he trying to do?

"I should record this." Chen grabbed Minseok hyung's phone.

"Hey, use your own phone." Minseok hyung grabbed his phone back. Chen pouted.

"Here, use mine." Lay hyung handed his phone to Chen, which he happily grabbed it.

"Now, I can record this. I'm sure Taeyong gonna get humiliate because of his daring action." Chen whistled out. Looks like the other students are also recording. Poor guy....

"Hi girl. Are you new?" Taeyong asked the girl, cocky smile on his face. His voice could be heard from here, well since the canteen was now quite in peace. Everyone's holding their breath.

"My name is Taeyong. What is yours?" He took a step closer.

"Back off, Mister." The guy said, pulling the girl behind him. He is a good boyfriend, protecting his girlfriend. If that girl is his girlfriend....

"What if I won't?" Taeyong are challenging the guy. I hope he doesn't get beaten because of his stupid action.

"Are you gay?" Junhoe asked Taeyong. I thought Junhoe doesn't talk to other people.

"WHAT?!" Taeyong looked flustered while Jungkook's friends’ faces are all red. Wait, are they trying to stifle their laughter? But... for what?

"That's why, I said 'Back Off, Mister'. Or more accurately, back off from my brother." Ah, that's why... Chen was right. Taeyong just got humiliated. I'm sure Taeyong would wear something to cover his face after this, probably because he's embarrassed to death.

"SHE IS A GUY??" I could see Taeyong's face was red, embarrassed, thanks to Chen who is zooming into them.

"Yeah, I'm a guy. Why? Is there any problem?" The 'girl' asked Taeyong.

"Screw this." Taeyong quickly walking away.

"And don't bother to look at us. Enjoy your meal if you don't want to suffer." The guy who protected his brother said. He is scary though...

Apparently, all of the students including us, EXO went back to eat our meal, scared to that guy's threat.

"He is colder than me." Kris said. "And his level is higher than me." I laughed at Kris hyung.

"What do you mean by 'And his level is higher than me.'?" I asked him.

"He means that guys is more charismatic than him." Luhan hyung said, sarcastically.

"Yeah, sure. At least, I'm manlier than you." Kris hyung snorted at him.

"What the?" Luhan hyung frowned.

"Okay, stop it. I want to eat in peace." Minseok hyung said, with a bun on his hand.

"Sure, Minseok-ah." Luhan hyung changed his frowning face to a smiling face. After Sehun, Minseok hyung also can tame Luhan hyung.

"That guy sure is scary." Suho hyung said.

"I heard the new students are the sons of Park Joo Hyun." Lay hyung said.

"What?" All of us gasped. Minseok hyung even dropped his bun on the floor. Poor food...

"You mean the owner of Park's Corporation? That Park Joo Hyun?" Suho hyung asked him.

"All teachers are talking about them. I just happened to past the teacher's room and I heard it all." Lay hyung shrugged.

"No wonder, peoples became quiet when they came. I thought it's because they're too hungry to be loud." Chanyeol said. 'Too hungry to be loud?' Is he serious?

"Hongseok didn't ttell me that, he only told me they're twin. And their names." Sehun's playing with his fork.

"What are their names?" Suho asked him.

"Park Jaeyun and Park Yunjae. I don't know which one is Jaeyun and which one is Yunjae." Lay replied, munching on his food. All of us looked at him. "What? I told you I heard it all from the teachers."

"Anyways, let's eat. I will ask Jungkook about both of them later. He's probably befriended with the twin. I'm hungry." I said.

If Jungkook has befriended them, then automatically the rest of BTS has befriended them.

 

Yongguk’s POV

"And don't bother to look at us. Enjoy your meal if you don't want to suffer." This guy sure is intimidating. I can't say I'm not interested to know him, since he looks like he's good in everything. I looked at my members. Only Daehyun and Youngjae doesn't seem suprised at all.

"Both of you already knew who are they, right?" I wanted to ask them, but Himchan beated me. He said it first.

"Spill it out." My tone went even lower than normal, making it seems like I'm angry.

"O-Okay." Youngjae stuttered. He nudged Daehyun.

"What?" Daehyun and Youngjae are sending eye signal to each other. "They're twin and heirs to the Park's Corporation. They're tied in national ranking which is first place." It's them?

"It's them? Park Yunjae and Park Jaeyun?" I asked him. Daehyun nodded. I knew their name because I always check the ranking.

"And they're younger than all of us. Their birthday is on 31st December 1997. Right when this school was built." Daehyun said. I'm older than them by 7 years?! I feel old already.... This is because the damn stupid policy. Good thing our school aren't really considered as high school.

"I will just ask Hanbin later. Junhoe's in his group, right? Junhoe must be close to both of them since they're walking together." Zelo said.

"Let's just eat, hyungs." Jongup said, with a smile on his face. Doesn't he get tired? He's always smiling.

"Yeah, let's eat." Himchan gulping down his juice. I sighed.

I will just wait for the opportunity to get closer to the twin. They seem so interesting.

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update. The introduction's almost over. Thank you for reading my story, my precious readers. I love you guys. ^-^