CHAPTER 005

Friendship & Family

Yunjae POV

As we make our way to class, my mind wanders back to Mr. Choi's explaination. What does he mean by creating something valuable? Does this school abnormal? Or we are missing out something?

"Hey, Jaeyun. Do you think we are missing out something important?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's just... you know. I'm sure we are missing out something important back there. The whole thing just doesn't make any sense to me."

"Don't worry, we’ll figure it out soon. I'm pretty sure we have enough time by then."

"I'm not worried about it okay. The whole situation is just strange for me."

"I know that. Right now, we just think about making new friend and after that, maybe we'll get some information."

"That's a good idea. Let's do that." I smiled to him.

Today are just so confusing for me. After school, I will go straight to home and get a nap. I need to refresh my mind before anything else and nothing is better than nap time.

 

Jaeyun POV

Although I doesn't have any intention to make new friend, both of us need to make new friend regardless anything. Just because we are smart, doesn't mean that we can figure things out by ourselves, we need someone to help us and that perfect someone is new friend in this school.

After that short explaining thing with Mr. Choi, we are back in our class and guess what? As soon as we come back, the noisy and hectic class turn into a silent and peaceful class. Are we that scary?

"Hey, guys. Yunjae and I are looking for a seat. Is there any empty seat for us?" I asked them politely. In a blink of eye, they're all pointing at the back which is exactly two empty seat in front of the Junhoe guy. Wow, looks like our new friend is going to be him.

"And for girls, please don't make any move on both of us if you don't want your live to be like in hell."

I nodded at Yunjae. As we grab our bag and walk towards our seat, I heard their whisper or should I say, girls whisper.

"So cold and hot. Exactly my type."

"Oh, I love both of them already."

"Wow, both of them are really cool even their walking are like a model."

"So good looking and perfect height."

"What a perfect guy. I wish I have a boyfriend that looks like them." I scoffed making all of them shut up immediately. Oh, it works. That means I don't have to worry about girls clinging to me anymore. I smirked at them.

"Hi, my name is Jaeyun." I waved to Junhoe who sat behind me as he looked dumbstruck by my action.

"Huh.... oh. Hi, my name is Junhoe." It takes him a while to answer me.

'So, thanks for earlier. Do you want to be our friend?" I pointed to Yunjae and myself. Maybe I'm a bit straightforward because I could hear the gasps from the other. Why? Is it wrong if I want to be friend with him? These people...

"Um, Junhoe. Thanks also for earlier. My name is Yunjae." This time Junhoe went wide eyed. Is he shocked because we want to be friend with him or what?

"Hello?" I waved my hand in front of him.

"Yeah... Okay, let's be friend..." Junhoe said to us as his lips curled into a smile. That looked better than his grumpy look.

I could feel many eyes are looking at us right now. "What are you guys looking at? Mind your own business." I snapped making all of them look at the board in front. Such a busybody.

At least today, I made a new friend along with Yunjae. Hope the next upcoming day wouldn't be this bad.

 

Junhoe POV

"Hey, guys. Yunjae and I are looking for a seat. Is there any empty seat for us?" Jaeyun asked us. Suddenly, the others pointed towards me. I went silent, knowing the seat in front of me was empty.

"And for girls, please don't make any move on both of us if you don't want your live to be like in hell." Wow, this guy sure is different from the guy I helped earlier. He has gut. Somehow his personality is a little like me.

I guess he heard the girls whisper which makes him scoffed at them.

"Hi, my name is Jaeyun." He waved to me which earning the others looks, completely surprised that Jaeyun is talking to me.

"Huh.... oh. Hi, my name is Junhoe." It takes me a while to answer him as I was dumbstruck by his action.

'So, thanks for earlier. Do you want to be our friend?" He pointed to Yunjae and himself. He is blunt like me. WAIT! He is asking me to be their friend?! Is this reality?

"Um, Junhoe. Thanks also for earlier. My name is Yunjae." My eyes went wide. Oh no, that beautiful voice again. Man, how can this be?

"Hello?" He waved his hand in front of me.

"Yeah... Okay, let's be friend..." I said to both of them as my lips started curled into a smile. He smiled back at me.

I could feel many eyes are looking at us right now. "What are you guys looking at? Mind your own business." He snapped making all of them look at the board in front. Woah, he is charismatic. I just got myself two new friend. Hehe.... I will brag about this to others later.

"Give me your phone." He asked me.

"Huh??"

"Just give me your phone already." I gave my phone to me. I looked at Yunjae as he is whispering to Jaeyun. What are they whispering about? I frowned.

"Here. Our numbers are in there now, so if you want to call us just do it. AND don't give our numbers to others without our permission or you're dead." I never know this Yunjae can be scary. I nodded at him as he hand back my phone.

I looked at my phone. I smiled genuinely at them. All this time, only a few people dare to talk to me. But... they aren't scared of my cold appearance instead they chose to be friend with me, they're not like other spoiled rich brat kids. I can tell that they're.... nice.

"Thank you.... Jaeyun and Yunjae. For choosing to be my friend. I will be the wonderful best friend for both of you." I said quietly.

 

Yunjae POV

"Thank you.... Jaeyun and Yunjae. For choosing to be my friend. I will be the wonderful best friend for both of you." He said quietly.

Unknowingly, my lips started to curl upwards. From earlier, I know he is a good guy. He helped us without knowing who we are. Mostly, I can assure myself that this guy can be trusted.

 

Ugh, that was sure a long time for us to sit in our seat. How many hours has it passed? I glance at my stopwatch. Woah, we are focusing on the teacher for a ing 4 hours straight. No wonder my back hurts so much.....  I looked at Jaeyun as he put down his pencil. I looked around me. All of them are still writing down the note given by the teacher. Is it only me or they're writing it slowly? I just shrugged at the thought.

After what it seems like forever, the bell rang marking the class for today is now ended safely.

Just then, all students picked up all of their things and stuffed them into their bag. Can't they wait for at least the teacher to say something? It's not like something is gonna happen.

"Okay, guys. Class for today is dismissed." The teacher picked up her stuff and began walking out of the class.

"Hey..." I looked up only to see Junhoe already standing in front of Jaeyun and me.

"I was thinking, do both of you want to follow me meet my friends?" Well, that was unexpected of him. I looked to Jaeyun as he nodded to me. Hmmmm..... earlier I said I want to go straight to home and take a nap after school but I guess that can wait.

"Umm.. sure." Suddenly, four guys come to us.

"Hi, my name is BamBam. And this is my best friend, Yugyeom." The guy who has blonde hair said pointing to the gray haired guy as he smiled to us.

"Hello. My name is Donghyuk. I'm the oldest in this class because my birthday is early in the year." The good looking guy said.

"And my name is Jungkook. If you haven't noticed, we are your classmates." The raven haired guy said to us.

"Err... my name is Yunjae."

"Name is Jaeyun. Park Jae Yun." Can't he be a bit friendly to others? They just want to be friend though...

"Don't mind him, he's only cold at first but warm when he feels comfortable with someone." I said to them upon noticing their face fell a bit because of Jaeyun's coldness.

"Let's go then, Junhoe. I don't want to waste time." Jaeyun grabbing the said boy.

"Do you guys want to follow us?" I asked them, trying to be friendlier to make up the awkward situation as both of them walked away.

"Sure." The four of them said in unison.

 

Junhoe POV

"Let's go then, Junhoe. I don't want to waste time." Jaeyun grabbing me, making me stumble a bit. Are we that close already?

"Why are you cold towards them?" I asked him, feeling curious because he's not that cold to me.

"Like Yunjae said, I only cold at first but warm when I already become close to someone. It takes time for me to be myself in front of others." Oh, that's why...

"You know, you are exactly like me. I'm blunt and I'm cold towards strangers. I also takes time to be comfortable with others."

"Oh really?"

"Yes and I guess that's why I'm comfortable with you." As I said that, Yunjae stepped up between us and pet his hand on our shoulders.

"Hey, are you enjoying the conversation without me?"

"Yes, pretty much until you come and ruining it." Jaeyun replied sarcastically making the four guys behind us laughing loudly.

Yunjae pouted. "You're mean to your own hyung. Can you continue what you're saying, Junhoe?"

"We are just talking about our same personality. I'm also blunt and cold like Jaeyun and I takes a long time to be completely comfortable with others." Jaeyun nodded at my sentence.

"Ah, that's why Jaeyun wanted to be friend with you. He actually have this radar that makes him know which person is cold." I laughed.

"You're pretty funny." I said to him.

"I only be funny when I'm comfortable with someone, the same goes to Jaeyun. If you guys wanna know, he always tease me at home." Jaeyun's face gone red. HAHAHA....

All of us laughed at him. "HEY! How can you said it to them? It is our secret..."

"Come on, we are friends already right?" I nudged him playfully. I never knew I can be playful.

"Now my cold image is gone because of you guys." He pouted at us. Is this the cold guy earlier? He changes easily. And does that means he’s comfortable with all of us right now?

"So, we are friends right?" Jungkook asked him.

"Sorry for earlier, I was a little rude to you guys." Jaeyun said to them.

"That's nothing. We can understand you because we already went through that when we want to be friend with Junhoe. He is totally colder than you. But look at him now, he's warm when you get to know him." This time, my cheeks heating up because of Yugyeom talking about my good side.

"Ahaha, Junhoe is blushing because we just talking about his nice side." BamBam said making Jaeyun and Yunjae looked at me.

"Thank you for praising me. I appreciate it."

"We aren't praising you. We are just talking about your nice side." Donghyuk said to me.

"Whatever, but where is iKON hyungs. They're late." I looked at my phone.

"iKON??? What is that?" Jaeyun and Yunjae said in unison.

"It's their group's name. For Yugyeom and BamBam, their group's name is GOT7. In my case, it's BTS." Jungkook answered them.

"Does this school have gangsters or what?" Yunjae said loud enough for us to hear.

"NO, NO! We're not gangsters, it's just our group's names. In this school, students have their own groups. You still haven't meet EXO, B.A.P and VIXX hyungs. All of them are pretty cool. And as you probably noticed it already, our school doesn't have that much guys." BamBam said, probably feeling wronged.

"I see..." The twin said in unison again.

 

BamBam POV

"NO, NO! We're not gangsters, it's just our group's names. In this school, students have their own groups. You still haven't meet EXO, B.A.P and VIXX hyungs. All of them are pretty cool. And as you probably noticed it already, our school doesn't have that much guys." I said to Yunjae. I don't want him to misunderstand.

"I see..." The twin said in unison again.

"Should we call our groups members too?" Yugyeom asked me.

"Nah, give both of them time. Today is iKON, tomorrow is GOT7, the next day is BTS and afterwards, we can introduce them to EXO, B.A.P and VIXX hyungs too." Jungkook cut me off before I could say anything. But that was actually a good idea.

"You're right. Give us time and we will meet your friends. Chill, we've got plenty of time." Jaeyun is actually pretty cool if you get to know him.

"Hyungs must be envious of us because we become your friends first." Donghyuk said as we nodded along with him.

 

Little did all of us know the upcoming next day won't be any peaceful anymore.

A/N: So, the twin got themselves a few friends. How will the encounters with Jaeyun and Yunjae with the iKON boys be? Thank you for reading. ^-^