CHAPTER 003

Friendship & Family

Jungkook's POV

As the new students introduce themselves, I glances at Junhoe who jaw dropped when the Yunjae guy said he is a guy. Well, who wouldn't jaw dropped when someone who looks so beautiful said that he is a guy? Actually, the look on Junhoe face is so ridiculous that it makes me take out my phone from my bag and quickly captures his face before he notice it. My little devil saying 'Good, good my boy. You can blackmail him whenever you like it.' while my little angel scolded me saying 'How can you do that to your friend?’ My evil side coming out slowly. I hid my phone in my pocket before anyone saw it. Junhoe, I'm sorry but I'm so gonna use this on you later. HAHAHA.

'-Thank you for listening to us." I caught the Yunjae guy smirked towards Junhoe direction, no he smirked to Junhoe. Does they know each other? I'm gonna ask him later.

The Yunjae guy and his twin, Jaeyun bowed to us, students in this class and we bowed back even if I don't exactly know why we are even bowing to them. I will seek information from others later and I need to know who they are exactly.

As they finish introduce themselves, the bell rang. Wow, what a timing.

"Guys, class is now dismissed. You can go to the canteen or wherever you like, just come back in class when the recess is over." The teacher picks up her things. "Oh and before I forget, Mr. Park Yunjae and Mr. Park Jaeyun, can you please go to the principal's room? He's been expecting both of you." The teacher smiled at them. What is up with them? Why is principal is expecting them? The principal never expecting someone else unless they are important people for this school. This is getting interesting.

As I make my way to Junhoe, I heard my classmates talking about the twin.

"Guys, I saw the twin names in the top list of national ranking. Guess what?"

"Really?"

"Yes, and apparently the twin are tied in the first place."

"WOW!!" First place?! Tied? As in together in the first place?! The new students seem unbeatable. I will tell this to others.

 

Jaeyun's POV

"Guys, class is now dismissed. You can go to the canteen or wherever you like, just come back in class when the recess is over." The teacher picks up her things. "Oh and before I forget, Mr. Park Yunjae and Mr. Park Jaeyun, can you please go to the principal's room? He's been expecting both of you." The teacher smiled at us.

"Thank you." Yunjae and I said in unison as we bow to her. The teacher nodded her head and heads out from the class.

"Let's go to the principal's room then." Yunjae said as he eyeing the class or more like... eyeing someone. I tried looking at the direction Yunjae looks and I found the guy who helped us earlier. He is in the same class as us?! No way! He looks mature than his age but in a good way of course. Ah, I could care less about that guy. Right now we need to go see the principal. Mom said it's not good to make people wait for us especially older people than us.

"Okay, let's go then." I grabbed him, not caring about the looks of the students in our class. Or should I call 'our classmates'?

As we are walking on unfamiliar hallways, I eyed the routes, looking at the beautiful pattern in the painted wall. Whoever the one who gives the idea about this beautiful pattern, that person deserves compliments. That person is seriously talented, man.

"Hey, Yunjae. What's with you earlier? Usually you are shy with strangers unlike earlier, you seems more comfortable talking in front of them. Usually I am the one who needs to talk in your behalf. And what's with your smirk earlier, who you smirked at earlier?" I asked curiously. But he does seem different than usual (of course in a good way).

"Am I?"

"Yes and I saw you constantly eyeing that guy, what was his name again Junae? Junhae?-"

"Junhoe. Goo Junhoe."

"Ah, Junhoe. What's with him that makes you constantly eyeing him?"

"Actually I'm 400% sure that he thought I'm a girl because I caught him jaw dropped when I said that I'm a guy. That's why I smirked at him. I pitied him because he nearly fooled by my appearance. Even a girl would think me as a beautiful girl." He flipped his hair again. How many times did he actually flipped his hair today? "Honestly, I tried controlling myself because I nearly rolled my eyes at him. Just imagine a guy falling for me because of my beautiful looks like you said earlier."

"That's why I told you to style your hair more manly. Look at my hair." I pointed to my hair. "If you forgot, we are twin so our face are identical. You don't need to worry about hairstyle. You can just look up to me." I suddenly feeling proud not knowing why.

"Whatever. Do you actually know where the principal room is?" He suddenly asked me.

"I looked at the map in our class earlier. Don't worry. Oh, wait, I think this is it." I pointed to the principal room sign.

"Let's go inside now." I stopped him before he enter the room. Seriously, does he forgot what is manner?

"We need to knock first. We need to display our manner. Remember what Mom said, 'Always knock on other people's door before you enter their room or their house. So we will leave good impression on other people.'." Woah, I remember what Mom said. I'm proud of myself. I mentally patted myself.

"Okay, okay. I will knock first." He knocked on the door. 'Are you satisfied now?' he mouthed to me. I grinned at him.

"You can enter the room." Wow, the principal voice is great. It sounds like a handsome guy in his 30s. Okay, I exaggerated a bit. But the principal voice is really cool.

We entered the room as the principal looked up from his paper which I guess our profile. From his face, he does actually looked like a guy in his 30s. Voice. Check. Height. Check. Face. Check. Hmm... perfect candidate for Mom. If she is even interested in love right now.

"Mr. Park Yunjae and Mr. Park Jaeyun. You can sit on the couch. I've been expecting you." The principal actually bowed to us. I mean THE PRINCIPAL. What in the world is a principal bow to his students? Is world coming to an end?

I nudged Yunjae as a sign to bow back to the principal. We bowed back to the principal and the principal bowed again to us. It happened for quite some time after that I guess the principal is tired which makes him stop bowing to us and sit on his chair.

"Why are Sir is expecting us?" Yunjae asked the principal.

"Choi Siwon. Please call me Mr. Choi or Mr. Siwon." Ah, so his name is Siwon. Hmmm.... I think Mom and him will make a perfect couple if Mr. Choi isn't married yet...

"Umm, Mr. Choi. Why are you expecting us?" Yunjae asked Mr. Choi again as I stood there remained expressionless. Trying to keep my cold image. To be honest, I would've throw away the cold image when I'm with people whom I loves and cares.

"Firstly, Mr. Park Jaeyun. You can throw your cold image when you're with me." My eyes went wide as an owl. How did he know? Does he has physic power or what?

"If you wondering how did I know about your true personality, I actually know your parents or to be exactly your Mom and she have explained everything about both of you." Oh...

"I'm so honored to have both of you enrolled in this school. Thank you for choosing this school." He bowed again to us. I repeat AGAIN. Doesn't he have pride to keep bowing to us? We aren't that influential, our Mom are. The bow is unnecessarily if the intention is to impress us. I'm getting tired of it already.

"I've read both of your profile and as Mrs. Park already explained, both of you always got top rank in you previous school. If both of you are aware, both are you are currently tied in the first place in national ranking which makes both of you are valuable for us in this school. Both of you are gold for me." I didn't know both of us are that smart.

"What does this have to do with you, Mr. Choi.?" I mentally rolled my eyes at Yunjae's dumb question. He is surely smart equally as me but he can be dumb sometimes.

"Of course this does have to do with me, Mr. Park Yunjae. I'm the principal of this school and it is my job to know who is the smartest in this school since this school is the top school in the nation." Why do I get offended? Okay, maybe he is not the perfect candidate for Mom.

"Excuse me, Mr. Choi. My brother means what is the actual reason you are calling us here." Yunjae nodded at my remark. Mr. Choi chuckled deeply.

"Don't be angry, Mr. Park Jaeyun. I don't mean to get you offended. My actual reason for calling you here is I need to give you guys your class schedule and in this school, class schedule is different then any other school. Even though, our main focus is students academic but we also focus on students’ ability to create something that can be valuable to them, teacher, and also the class. That's why we are called the top school in the nation. Many people applied for this school but only a few will be selected to get in and we only pick people who we are confident enough to make a name for this school. And if you guys already noticed, not many guys in this school because many girls happened to be more talented. We didn't actually intended to pick many girls among people out there who applied for this school but guys out there aren't that talented enough. Yes, their academic is okay but we aren't confident if they can make a name for this school." Mr. Choi explained without taking a breath. How did he do that? And what does he mean by creating something that can be valuable to us, teacher and the class?

Okay, I take back what I said about 'today isn't so bad at all'. Today is the worst day in school days. I don't even understand a point. What the hell is he talking about? Never in my life, I doesn’t get a point when someone is explaining something to me. This is seriously hurting my pride.

 

Yunjae's POV

"Of course this does have to do with me, Mr. Park Yunjae. I'm the principal of this school and it is my job to know who is the smartest in this school since this school is top in the nation." Why I do get offended by his statement?

"Excuse me, Mr. Choi. My brother means what is the actual reason you are calling us here." I nodded at Jaeyun's remark. I guess he got offended as well because he defended me. How sweet of you, my brother. Mr. Choi chuckled deeply.

I blinked feeling confused by the explaining. What does Mr. Choi mean by creating something that can be valuable to us, teacher and the class?

"Err, Mr. Choi. What do you mean? I don't understand." I asked Mr. Choi because I seriously don't get a point about what is he talking about. I guess Jaeyun is also like me because he looks confused as well.

"You will understand as time goes by. For now, both of you only have 6 months to understand how this school works. By then, I will give another explanation. Both of you can go back to your class." What the ?! This guy is a troll though... I wish I could smack his head. Suddenly Mom's beautiful face popped into my mind. HOHOHO, relax Yunjae. Calm down, remember what Mom said to not lose control and only use your strength when it is needed. Thank you Mom. I love you.

I nudged Jaeyun's elbow as he looked like he could kill a person right now. I bow to Mr. Choi and quickly grabbed Jaeyun's arm as we headed out of Mr. Choi's room.

"Calm down, Jaeyun. Take a deep breath slowly." Thankfully, he looks a little better than before. Thank god or not, someone is going to be beaten to death.

"Thanks hyung. I seriously wants to kill him. He didn't even make us understand with his explaining and he wants us to understand it by ourselves. Seriously, is that hard to explain more to us. It's not like he's going to get killed or what if he explains more to us." I understand him. I also don't understand what Mr. Choi is talking about.

"I understand that. Now let's go back to our class. Don't want to be late in our first class."

Little did they both know that a certain someone was listening to them.

 

A/N: So, BTS's Golden Maknae, Jungkook has make his appearance and also Super Junior's Siwon, he will be an important character in this story. Sorry if I make you guys confused. I will try to make it better next time. Thank you for reading. ^-^