Pretty Girl

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWO

Mark smiled at Jaebum and Shimmie and sighed with relief. Everything turned out fine with these two even though they faced a very difficult situation together. 
He put his hands behind him and laid back with his face facing the sky. He closed his eyes and smiled. Finally, the stress and agitation that has been kicking his the whole week was starting to fade. He remembered his encounter with the Pretty Girl and cringed. He wasn't normally like that, but because of everything that happened it was pretty much inevitable that he'd take it out on someone else. 
He let himself fall on his back and covered his face with his hands. Damn, that was embarrassing. What was he supposed to do now when he sees Pretty Girl? Apologize? Act cool? Mark groaned. Of all the times that his temper had to burst, it had to be that specific moment with that specific girl. Why can't the universe give him a break? Just once, goddammit! 
He practically raised his brothers alone, not that he's complaining, but still. He didn't even date in fear of being a bad example to his younger brothers. Yeah, there were a lot of offers, but he declined them all for his brothers' sakes and now that he finally felt that his brothers can take care of themselves, an opportunity presented itself to him in the form of Pretty Girl and he screwed it up. How ing great is that?! 
He sighed and rolled to his side with his face still covered. He was still thinking of how bad he screwed up with Pretty Girl when he heard someone whisper "The ?!" ludicrously. He uncovered his face and gasped. He locked eyes with the girl and his jaw dropped. 

"What the hell?" Mark's eyes widened.

"Pretty Girl?"