I'd Just Have To Make Him Mine

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Sapphire heard footsteps nearing her. She sat up straight and thought of ways of how she could persuade Taehyung to let her go. The door on the far left side of the room opened. At first, Sapphire could only see a rectangle of light entering the dark room but as her eyes adjusted, she could see Taehyung's unmistakable sillhouete. But wait. He's...he's...dragging something? She craned her neck to see better and immediately regretted her decision. It wasn't a something. It was a someone.
Sapphire felt a chill in her bones. That man isn't moving. Is he dead or just unconciouss? She bit her lip. Is this really Taehyung? The guy who was worried because she wanted to hang out with The ? Or was he actually just trying to stop us from getting closer because he wanted Mark to himself? Sapphire's head began to hurt. How in the hell did this happen?
Taehyung reached her and dropped the man on her feet. Sapphire closed her eyes shut. She didn't want to see the corpse lying on her feet. She'd probably puke or something. The body rolled closer to her feet. The man...is alive?
His exposed neck made contact with her right foot and even though she was wearing her running shoes, she could feel the heat emanating from him. Oh my God, Taehyung kidnapped another person.
Taehyung went to the wall and switched the light on. Because she was in the dark for hours, her eyes needed time to adjust. And when they finally did, she looked down to see who Taehyung kidnapped.
Sapphire was rendered speechless. It was Mark. Without even knowing it, tears fell from her eyes. From happiness? Sadness? Anger? Frustration? Relief? She didn't know. Maybe all of them. She glared at Taehyung.
"Why the HELL are you doing this?" Taehyung just rolled his eyes and sighed. "Well, maybe you are destined for each other. You're even asking the same ing questions." He smiled with a wicked gleam in his eyes. Sapphire stuttered. "Wh-what? Why are you smiling like that?" Taehyung walked over to them and knelt in front of her. Where Mark was lying. He gently carressed Mark's hair. "If he wouldn't make me his, then.."

"I'd just have to make him mine."

------------------------------------------------

I know I know I'm late again... Sorry.. :D hope you enjoy ;,)