I'm Going To Make You Suffer

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Sapphire held her breath. Did she just hear him right? In love? With...her?! She blinked at him and stayed still, afraid this perfect illusion would disappear.
Mark must have read her thoughts because he smirked and tucked a small strand of hair behind her ear. "Don't worry, I'm not lying." He winked at her and gently held her hand. "I'm not really an , you know."
Sapphire hesitated for a mere second, then decided to give in to what she really wanted.
She tightened her grip on his hand and saw him grin. Sapphire flushed. She pulled him to the direction of her house and felt him staring at her. She nudged him with her shoulder. "Stop staring. It's embarrassing." Mark chuckled. "Why? You're pretty as hell and this is the first time that I can finally stare at you without worrying that you'll find me creepy or something." His eyes widened. "Wait. It's not creepy, right?" Sapphire laughed. "Nah, not really."
After that, they talked and walked comfortable next to each other. They enjoyed each other's company so much that they didn't even notice that they've reached her house. When they did notice, they had to walk back at least a street to go back.
"Well, we're here." Sapphire said awkwardly. Mark nodded and scratched his head. "Umm...I don't know about you, but I seriously want to at least hug you right now." Sapphire giggled. "Idiot. Come on, then." She spread her arms out and Mark happily went in. He tightened his arms around her and rested his chin on her slim shoulders.
He turned his head to whisper something in her ear. "This day got better because of you. Thank you." She loosened her grip on him and stared at him. "Ditto."
Mark pecked her on her cheek and straightened himself. "I guess I'll go home now." He said with a grin. She waved her hand while going in her house. "Bye. See ya tomorrow." Mark waved back at her and walked away.
Sapphire smiled. Maybe things are going to be alright.


Unbeknownst to Mark and Sapphire, someone was watching them angrily in the shadows. The person trembled angrily.


This shouldn't be happening! They should be hating each other, not hugging each other!


That person glared at Sapphire while she was walking into her house.

You just wait, Sapphire. You just wait.


The person's face contorted into a furious snarl.

I'm going to make you suffer.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

I just want to thank everyone who's been reading this story or other stories of mine. Thankss soo mucchh!! I'm sorry if this story got a bit boring T.T and sorry if I couldn't update this story faster, but I'll try my best to do better. Again, THANK YOU!! <3