You'll Be Mine One Day

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWENTY

Mark jumped when the door to the infirmary banged open. What he saw made his lip curl in annoyance. It was V.
V rushed to Sapphire's side with concern etched on his brows and held her hand in his. "Are you okay? Oh my God, what happened?" He bit his lip. "I should have been there looking out for you." He glanced briefly at Mark then spoke to her again. "I mean we only have each other here."
Mark clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.
Okay, stay calm, stay calm. There's no reason to be angry. He's just being a concerned friend.
Mark calmed down enough to not strangle V and calmly stood up. It's torture leaving them here alone, but it's even more of a torture watching them being all chummy like this.
He was about to leave when Sapphire grabbed his hand. He looked at her and received the message sent by her eyes.
Don't be mad.
He sighed and bent down to kiss the top of her head. "I'll see you outside." She suddenly grabbed his collar and pulled him to her until he could feel her lips on his ear. "I just want you to know..." She whispered softly. "...that I think I'm falling for you too."


Sapphire was grinning when Mark left. V was glaring at her. "Really Sapphire? Really?" He pointed accusingly at the door. "The ?! You want to date The ?! I thought you hated him!" Sapphire shrugged. "Me too, but apparently...I don't." V groaned and plopped on the chair beside her. "Fine, fine. Just...just promise me you won't get too close." Sapphire patted his cheek, stood up and winked at him. "Can't promise you anything buddy."


At the end of that day, Mark parked his car in their garage, got out and gasped. Yugyeom sat on the lowest roof of their house and was watching the stars. Mark's heart pounded fast in his ribcage.
He's not going to jump, right?
He cleared his throat. "Hey Gyum. What are you doing...up there?" He said with his voice cracking. Yugyeom looked down at him and smirked. "Don't worry. I'm not going to jump. I'm just...thinking." He sighed and looked at Mark. "Mark...can you do me a favor?" Mark's heart warmed. "Sure thing." Yugyeom bit his lip. "Can you buy me that strawberry ice cream that I used to eat when I was still tiny?" He asked it in such an innocent and Yugyeom-like way that Mark almost cried in relief. Their baby was still there. He smiled. "Sure. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."
Mark decided to walk to the supermarket because it was just a couple of minutes away from their house.
As he was walking back with the ice cream in his hand, a guy with a hoodie bumped into him. It happened so sudden that Mark lost his balance and fell. Mark cursed and the guy that bumped into him offered him a hand. Mark took it and straightened himself up but before he could say his thanks, the guy leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"You'll be mine one day. You just wait."

He then disappeared in the shadows.

---------------------------------------------------

sorry if this chapter is a bit weird and short but yeah.. Ahahaha and special thanks to one of my bestfriends for helping me with ideas and stuff ahaha love you <3 hope you enjoy it!