Feeling Something For The

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Sapphire froze. She couldn't see the person standing a couple of feet from her because he was immersed in shadows. She felt her body shake. She closed her eyes and whimpered.

Please, please make him go away. Please, don't let this happen to me again. Please, please, please.

Tears appeared in her eyes out of fear and she willed herself to run but she couldn't seem to move. 
She took a deep breath. If he just leaves, it will all be fine.
Sapphire started to gather her courage to run away when the person in the shadows started to move towards her.

And that was when everything turned black.


Sapphire woke up and saw a blurred face in the darkness. The fear kicked in and she screamed and punched the face in front of her. 
The person fell back with a grunt and cursed. Wait. That gravelly voice sounded familiar. She looked to her right and saw V. Sapphire gasped and crawled quickly to him. 
V held his nose loosely with his right hand. She looked at him with wide and confused eyes. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." She said with a shaky voice. V looked at her curiously and chuckled softly. Sapphire blinked. "W-what's so funny?" She said with a small voice. V removed his hand from his nose and she saw that it wasn't bleeding, thank God.
He stood up and helped her to her feet. He noticed that she was shaking and impulsively hugged her. V softly shushed her and her hair. For some reason, Sapphire felt calmer. 
False alarm. It was a false alarm.
She suddenly felt so exhausted that she collapsed in V's arm. V caught her and maneuvered her to his back so that he could give her a piggyback ride. 
V looked at her and sighed. "I'm so so sorry if I scared you. I-I was just worried about you going home alone in the dark, so I followed you. Stupid of me." Sapphire's jaw dropped. He...was worried? About me? Her heart skipped a beat and she tightened her arms around his neck. "No, it's fine. Th-thank you. For, you know, worrying about me." V winked at her and grinned. Sapphire laid her chin on his shoulder.

Maybe this person will save her...from...

Feeling something for The .