Happy Thoughts

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

It has been a day since Sapphire went missing. Mark patrolled the streets with a heavy heart for the tenth time. He suddenly stopped walking and leaned on a big oak tree next to him. He clutched his chest. It was his fault. This is all his fault. If he didn't break down at that moment, then Sapphire would have stayed with him. And now...now she's missing.
After a couple of minutes of silently sobbing and self-pity, Mark realized that what he was doing wouldn't get Sapphire back so he started walking home. Maybe they have good news there. Maybe they found Sapphire. Maybe they found a clue as to where Sapphire was. Maybe...he sighed. Too many maybes. There's no concrete evidence that tells us that Sapphire was safe. Or even if she's alive. 
The thought of her dead almost made him fall flat on his face. He shook the thought away and straightened. It wouldn't get to that, he thought to himself. Think happy thoughts. Happy thoughts....he smiled. 
Jaebum on a date with Shimmie, Jinyoung teasing him about something, Jackson being...Jackson, Youngjae being his awkward and shy self, and Bambam and Yugyeom dancing together and teasing each other. Those memories automatically go through his head when he thinks about "happy thoughts", but this time a couple of new memories were added to the collection and he wasn't all that surprised. 
One of the memories was when Sapphire ran to him for the first time. Who would've thought that he'd end up being in love with her? He smiled a sad smile. What if this was it? What if he finally falls in love but fate decided that it wants to him up? 
Suddenly someone grabbed his hand. He turned around. It was...
"WHAT THE HELL, MARK! I trusted you to take care of her and this happens?!"

It was Taehyung.