More Than Interested?

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER THREE

Sapphire felt shivers run down her spine. Just a turn of her or his head and their lips will meet. She can feel his warm breath on the side of her face cascading to the nape of her neck. Her pulse kicked higher and the hairs on her whole body stood up. 
Keep it cool, just keep it cool. 
Sapphire backed up a step and looked up at him. He wasn't that tall, but because of how short she was, she had to look up to talk to him without looking like a wuss. She kept her gaze cool and uninterested and cleared . "Thanks for the compliment." She raised an eyebrow sassily. "Anything else you need?" Mark smirked and winked. Sapphire balled her fists to keep herself from fainting or worse..throwing herself at him. Why was she even having this reaction to this ?! And not just any , he's The ! Okay, pretty understandable because he's handsome as , but she wasn't that shallow. Or at least not until she met Mark. 
Mark cocked his head slightly. "Nah, I don't think I need anything else from you." He moved past her but before she can sigh in relief, he stopped right next to her and whispered something only the both of them can hear. "At least not yet."

Jaebum ran after Mark with an astonished expression and he kept staring at Mark. Exposed, Mark walked faster but Jaebum was like a dog with a bone. Mark glanced at Jaebum and blushed. "W-what?! Why are you staring at me like that?" Jaebum gasped. "OH MY GOD! You are soo totally into that girl. Oh my God, I need to inform people." Jaebum spared one last grin at Mark before running off with his phone in his hand. Mark groaned. Great. He'll probably get teased for at least half a year at home starting today, but for some reason he felt better and happier. He even felt better than when he won gold in a national taekwondo competition and it confused the hell out of him. 
He looked back to the direction where Sapphire was walking and pursed his lips. 
Maybe..he's..

More than interested?