Is He Doing It Again?

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Mark was already awake when Sapphire and Taehyung began talking. So Taehyung liked him. His head started to hurt. How did it all come to this? He sighed internally. At least he's with Sapphire now and at least he knows that she's safe. The only thing left is getting out of here without hurting Sapphire. She's probably been already hurt enough.
A ringing phone interrupted Mark's train of thought. Who's phone is that? For a tense second, Mark thought that it was his phone. That his brothers were calling him and that they'd be in danger too. But Taehyung was the one who silenced the phone with a greeting. "Hello?" Greeted Taehyung in a creepily happy manner. Seriously though, something probably happened to Taehyung that made him like this. Maybe a trauma or-- "JUNGKOOK-AH!! How are you my baby bro! Why are you suddenly calling-" Mark could hear an excited mumbling on the other side of the phonecall. "What do you mean you're in front of my house right now?" Replied Taehyung in a tight voice. Still creepily cheerful though. Taehyung sighed. "Okay, fine. Wait there, I'll be at the door." Taehyung said as he ended the call. "Don't you dare move or make a ing sound. Do you get it?!" Taehyung practically growled those words at them. Before Mark could unconciously answer him, Sapphire softly agreed to him. Mark winced. He almost blew his cover. The fact that they still think that he's asleep is their only hope of escaping. It's their only advantage.
As the door closed, Sapphire began poking him with her toe. "Mark? Mark? Please wake up. You can't do this to me. Please, please, please." Mark opened his eyes and put his index finger on his lips. Sapphire's eyes were wide with tears as she nodded. Her shoulders sagged in relief. Mark carefully got on his knees and focused on undoing the ropes on Sapphire's hands and feet. Once the ropes were undone, Mark couldn't breathe. And that was because Sapphire was holding him so tightly. "S-sap-ph...." He said as he gently tapped her shoulder. Sapphire got the message and loosened her hold of him without letting him go. "Sorry, sorry. I-i just couldn't help myself. I'm just so happy and thankful that you're here and that you're not hurt." She whispered in his ear. It felt so good to hear her voice and hold her that Mark almost wept but he kept himself in check. He should do those kinds of later when they're safe. He couldn't risk losing her again. Mark pulled back from their hug and gently wiped her tears. "Saph, I need you to be strong, okay?" She nodded. "Okay. Then our plan is-" Mark stopped talking as the door opened. They heard someone gasp. Slowly, they turned their head to the owner of the shocked voice. A boy was standing there with wide eyes and his hand covering his mouth.

"I-is he doing this again?"