PREVIEW !!

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

PREVIEW

Shimmie ran into the Got7 brothers' living room with an alarmed look on her face. Upon seeing that, Jaebum stood up with a concerned look on his face. Shimmie dismissed his concern with a wave. "It's not about me. It's...It's..." Bambam's eyes widened with curiousness. "..Yeah??" Shimmie looked around the living room. . "Where the hell is Jackson?" Her eyes widened even more. ". Don't tell me he stayed late at school. Not today. . ." Jaebum went to her and cupped her face. "Yeah, Jackson stayed late at school for a project or something. Why? What's the matter?" Shimmie playfully shoved his hands away and pointed her finger at him. "Do not distract me." She said with a smile but it faded away in an instant. She looked at everyone and closed her eyes. "This is going to be dramatic." Youngjae pulled his hair. "Can you PLEASE tell us what the H is going on?" Bambam sighed and rubbed his temple. "Really? Really? 'What the H'? What is wrong with you?" Shimmie held her hands up. "Believe me. This is some news." Unable to hold his frustration, Jinyoung buried his face in a pillow and screamed. Shimmie rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay, okay. I get it. Jeez, this must be how Kayla feels everytime she does it." Everyone fell silent when she uttered the name. When realization hit Shimmie, she covered with a soft sorry. Not knowing anything, Sapphire asked who Kayla is. Everybody was surprised when Yugyeom cleared his throat to answer. "No one. Just a girl we know." Yugyeom rarely spoke after Kayla left. At least to them. He became a different guy at school. Began wildly flirting with every girl that showed interest in him then dumping them after a week. It's really upsetting but they couldn't do anything about it. Yugyeom cleared his throat again. "So what's all the fuss about?" Shimmie bit her lip.

"Jo-Ann's back."