What The Hell Is Going On?

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Mark was in a bad mood the next day and the reason was right in front of him. V and Sapphire were having a picnic and were smiling at each other. Having a picnic. Smiling at each other. 
Mark squinted his eyes at them, turned around and stalked to the taekwondo practice room. 
He was breathing hard when he started to take his shirt off and put his taekwondo uniform on. He was talking to himself as he was tying his belt. "Really? A picnic? Psshh. Even I can think of a beter date event than that." His hands stopped. Wait. They weren't...on a date, right? Mark's anger boiled even hotter. He tightened his belt and started warming up. Goddammit! Wasn't he supposed to keep his distance from her? Why is it so goddamn hard?!

Her face keep popping in his head at random moments and he kept getting more and more curious about her unintentionally. 
He remembered the smirk on that Pretty Boy's face and it angered him even more. What if he'll break her heart or worse...what if he won't and she'll totally fall for him?

Mark felt a bit calmer after his mini-workout but still felt...wrong inside. His phone vibrated. He opened it and saw a message from Jaebum.

BE HERE. NOW! @ THE PARK BEHIND THE SCHOOL. HURRY UP!

Mark's heartbeat sped up and he felt as if he stopped breathing. Did something happen to one of his brothers? He hasn't even finished the thought when he started sprinting to the park. When he finally got there, he saw Jaebum, Youngjae, Bambam and Jinyoung standing in a circle with worried expressions. 

What the hell is going on?