You Can Call Me V

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER FOUR

Sapphire leaned on an oak tree in the park on the other side of the school. She sat down and tried to calm her breathing. Is this really ing happening? She has been waiting and waiting for the moment when a guy finally takes her breath away and makes her heart pound. She snickered. It happened, alright. Just with an . 
Sapphire made a disgusted face and started to pound her head with her fists. "You idiot! Why couldn't you get a grip goddammit!" She put her arms around her legs and rested her head in the valley between her knees and sighed. She bit her lip and tried to convince herself that she was just interested in Mark because of his brother, but as expected, it didn't really work. 
She took a deep breath, slowly stood up and looked at her watch. She still has ten minutes before her class started, but she didn't want to stay there and think about Mark, so she decided to go in.

Sapphire got out of class with sleepy eyes. Holy crap, that class was boring as hell. She tried to blink the sleepiness away, but when that didn't work, she resorted to slapping her cheeks lightly. When she did that, she heard someone chuckling behind her. A deep chuckle that gave her goosebumps. 
Unconciously, she looked behind her and her jaw dropped for the second time that day. Next to Mark and his brother, this guy is one of the Pretty Boys in this school. 
Eyes glimming with mischief, flirty mouth curved up on one side with a lollipop in his mouth and an intentionally messy bedhair that undoubtedly makes girls swoon. Sapphire gulped. Pretty Boy winked and grinned at her. 
"Now why would a pretty girl hit her cheeks like that?" He removed her hand, gently her cheek and pouted. "Aww. It's an ouchie now." His eyes gleamed with playfulness. "Do you want someone to kiss your boo-boo, sweet cheeks?" Sapphire's eyes widened while her cheeks started to burn. Pretty Boy laughed. "I'm kidding. I just wanted to make friends here since I'm new and don't really know anyone and you seemed nice enough." For some reason, Sapphire still couldn't make her tongue function and she was just staring at him like a complete idiot. Pretty Boy smiled and started to walk away. After a few steps he turned around and introduced himself. 
"I'm Taehyung, by the way." He popped the lollipop out of his mouth and grinned.

"But you can call me V."