Just A Minute

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Sapphire's jaw dropped. Again? Again? Does this mean that...Taehyung did this once? That boy must be Jungkook, Taehyung's little brother.
"Jungkook-ah!! Where are you?" Shouted Taehyung from somewhere outside. Jungkook put his index fingers to his lips, signalling us to keep quiet. "Oh my God, I am so sorry. But don't worry, I'll help you get away." He whispered as he closed the door shut behind him. Mark looked at her with the same confused and shocked expression that she too must have. "Again? Again?!" Sapphire shook her head. "Oh my God. I seriously don't know what to think right now." Mark held her hand in his and she immediately felt more reassured. Just seeing him and having him beside her was more than enough for her. But they still need to escape though.

An hour passed. Nothing. Nobody came in the room, nothing. Sapphire closed her eyes. Maybe that Jungkook kid just tricked them. Maybe he does this with his brother. Maybe....maybe. Ugh. Her head started to hurt and she suddenly got dizzy. Whooaa. Mark held her shoulders firmly. Through her hazy sight, she could see worry lines on Mark's forehead. "Sapph, are you okay? Are you feeling sick?" He whispered genlty. Sapphire swallowed dryly. "I-I think it's because I haven't drank water or ate anything for a couple of hours, I think." She replied weakly. Mark narrowed his eyes at her. "Just a couple of hours? Are you sure? You couldn't be like this just because you haven't eaten for a couple of hours." Sapphire gave a small laugh. "Well that's for most people. My..." She sighed. "I didn't want to tell you this. I don't even know why. Maybe because I don't want you to worry too much about me 'cause you already worry too much. It's not good, you know." Mark's gaze was steady on her. "Don't change the subject. Tell me what's wrong." Sapphire bit her lip. "Well, the thing is...my blood sugar is low, so I have to eat a lot of sugary things or prick myself with that pen thing that I use so that my body gets enough sugar." Sapphire's head dropped a bit. "But the thing is...I don't have that pen with me...and ummm..." Her eyes began to close. "I'm kind of....ummm..feeling...sleepy and..umm..dizzy." She could hear Mark saying something in her ear. Something urgent. But Sapphire couldn't help it. She closed her eyes to sleep.

Just a minute. I'll sleep for just a minute.