Everything's Going To Be Alright, Right?

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER SEVEN

Mark curled up with a book on the couch in front of the tv that night. He was reading his favorite novel, or to be more precise, he was trying to. He couldn't get Sapphire's expression out of his mind. Wait. Not just her expression, her whole being. He couldn't stop thinking about her. 
He leaned his head back, closed his eyes and groaned. What in the hell is happening to him? He just met her a couple of hours ago, and now he's getting obsessed. Obsessed enough that he got jealous that another guy was talking to her and dragger her in a storage closet. Mark flinched. That was dumb and was just not right. He shook his head in self-disgust. He didn't posses the right to dictate Sapphire or anyone else what to do. And even if they were in a relationship, that would still be a douchy thing to do. 
He plopped the open book on his face. He should really apologize to her for being such an asshat, but whenever he sees her, he seems to panic and the result of that is being an . Which kind of , because he actually wants to get...closer to her. 
Mark sat up. Maybe he should call her and apologize. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and realized that he doesn't have her number. He smacked his forehead. Seriously, how dumb can he get?
An idea formed in his head, so he headed to his room. He jumped on the bed, grabbed his laptop and logged in to Facebook. He clicked on the search box and stopped. He groaned again and fell on his back on his bed. How could he find her on Facebook when he doesn't even know her last name?!
Mark closed his laptop and decided to check on Jackson before going to sleep. He crawled out of his bed and headed upstairs.
When he was outside Jackson's room, he put his ear on the door to check if he's sleeping or not. What he heard broke his heart. Jackson was silently sobbing while listening to his 'sad songs' tracklist.
Mark slowly opened the door. "Hey Jackson. You okay?" He softly asked. Jackson looked up at him with pitiful eyes and managed a small laugh. He wiped his nose with the sleeve of his shirt. "No, not really. It's just...." He looked up at Mark again with fresh tears in his eyes. "..it's pretty unfair that I don't get to have my happy ending. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for Jaebum and Shimmie, but why can't I have that too?" Jackson's bottom lip trembled. "Why did the girl that I love leave me?" When he said that, his tears started to flow freely and Mark kneeled and hugged his brother, because it's the only thing that he could do. He looked at his younger brother and thought of his own ed up love life and tried to stay positive.

Everything's going to be alright.

Right?