It's Me

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Sapphire heard the rustle of the leaves first before she felt the rock hit her head. She tried to remain concious and tried to decipher who the culprit was, but her vision blurred and she was drowned in darkness.

Sapphire felt as if she had a hell of a hangover, but she destinctly remember not drinking before she slept. Wait...did she even go home? She blinked once. Her vision was still blurry. She blinked twice. Sapphire saw the silhouette of a man standing in front of her under a harsh and bald light. She tried to shield her eyes with her arms but discovered that they were tied up behind the vhair that she was sitting on. With rising panic, she tried to move her legs. They were tied up too.
Breathing hard, Sapphire forced herself to calm down. She blinked again and found her vision clearing. 
She started to slowly raise her head to see her kidnapper but he put his hand on top of her head to stop it from raising. 
Her heartbeat tripled. Why would anyone even want to kidnao her? Is it for money? She cleared and spoke. "Why are you doing this?" Her voice was weirdly calm. Her kidnapper laughed. Sapphire squinted her eyes. That laugh seemed familiar. Did she hear it before?
"Don't you want to know who I am first before asking me why?" He said with a hint of a smirk in his voice...that gravelly voice. Something clicked in Sapphire's brain but she ignored it. 
It couldn't be him...right? Right??
Then her kidnapper pulled her head back so that she could see his face under the harsh light. Sapphire gasped, not because of the pain on her scalp but because of the person standing in front of her.
A malicious smile formed on her kidnapper's face.

"It's me...Taehyung."