You

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Sapphire woke up with a ing headache. She sat up and looked around with a dazed expression.
Where the hell was she?
She squinted at her hand and found it in Mark's grasp. Wait, Mark was there with her. Weird. What the hell happened?
As she blinked the fogginess of her mind away, she remembered bit by bit what happened and felt herself go dizzy again. She tightened her grip on Mark's hand and that accidentaly woke him up.
He looked at her with pure concern on his face and touched her cheek gently with his other hand. "Are you okay? You were out for a couple of hours now." He took a shaky breath. "It scared the hell out of me, Sapph. What the hell was that?" Sapphire felt the start of a panic attack, so to steady herself, she grabbed Mark and hugged him. Without hesitation, Mark hugged her back just as fiercely. He made soothing noises and rubbed her back. "Sshh. It's going to be fine. We'll figure this out, okay?" She nodded with her head still buried in his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head and she finally felt calm enough to talk. She looked him in the eyes, took a deep breath and told him about what had happened to her.
Mark's expression darkened as her story progressed but he didn't stop her and she was thankful for that. It was the very first time that she has told her story to another person and it felt...exhilirating. As if a weight has been lifted off of her shoulders.
It was silent after she told him her story but the atmosphere was crackling with Mark's anger. When he finally spoke, he did it with gritted teeth.
"Do not ever let me see that mothering or else you'll all see me in jail for commiting murder." He said it with such calmness and sureness that Sapphire was afraid that he'll actually do it.
She the side of his face with the back of her hand and smiled. That gesture seemed to calm Mark down a bit because the tension in his shoulders went away and he leaned into her touch.
"At least I got something good out of it." She said with a shy smile. Curious, Mark tilted his head and asked her what it was. She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"You."

------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the late update. It's just been very busy with exams and stuff. Hope you liked this chapter! <3