I Will Definitely Kill You

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Sapphire felt awesome the next day and went to school with a geniune smile pasted on her face. She saw Mark standing outside and her heart skipped a beat.
This is ridiculous. Calm down!
She told herself but it didn't really help. Mark looked up as if sensing her and grinned when he finally saw her. She couldn't resist grinning back at him and gasped when he suddenly ran to her to hug her.
She stood still for a second, too stunned at his actions to react, but laughed and hugged him back when she finally got a hold of herself.
Mark leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Okay, don't be too weirded or freaked out but my brothers are secretly watching us. They think I don't know, but I always know what those idiots are thinking." Sapphire felt her heart flutter. She pulled back to look at his face. "You're...okay with your brothers seeing you like this with...me?" Mark frowned. "What's so wrong with them seeing us like this?" Sapphire blinked. "I don't know. I just...have never seen you flirting with a girl before and thought that it was a big brother thing." Mark's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "Wow." He said with admiration in his eyes. "Wh-what?" Sapphire asked, and suddenly felt very self-concious of herself under his intense stare. Mark shook his head. "Nobody has ever figured me out as fast as you just did." He smirked. "Seems like I'm falling deeper, Sapph." Sapph? Is...is he giving her a nickname? Sapphire suddenly felt warm and hot and the temperature has nothing to do with it. The guy next to her has.


Mark walked Sapphire to her locker and watched her open it. He sighed with a small smile on his lips. Was it really possible to be this happy? Was it really this easy? He brushed all of his concerns off of him. This...thing with her just started and he wasn't going to it up. At least not now.
Sapphire suddenly froze and she got so pale that her skin almost blended with her white shirt. Silent tears leaked out of her eyes and her knees buckled. Mark caught her and looked in her locker to see what made her faint. Mark blanched when he saw what was in it.
Pictures of the two of them last night were printed out but Sapphire's head were cut off in all of the pictures and a note with big red letters was pasted on the far wall of her locker.

I will DEFINITELY kill you.

------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoy this chapter!! <3