My Competition

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Mark stared at Taehyung with a dazed look in his eyes. Maybe Taehyung was right. Maybe it was his fault. He felt tears form in his eyes. He looked at the ground and spoke with a shaky voice. "I'm so sorry, man. I know that you trusted her to me and I failed. I'm so sorry man." Mark thought that Taehyung would just tell him to shut up and find Sapphire but Taehyung's reaction surprised the hell out of him. 
Mark saw a flash of movement and in a blink of an eye he was lying on the dusty sidewalk with a throbbing jaw. The motherer hit him! Mark got up on his knees and glared at Taehyung with obvious annoyance. 
"What the , dude! I get it okay! You're upset because Sapphire went--" Another punch landed on the other side of Mark's face. Mark started coughing blood up. What is wrong with this motherer?! 
Before Mark could get up on his own, Taehyung grabbed his hair and pulled it backwards so that Mark's face was facing upwards, hence facing his face. 
Mark couldn't recognize the Taehyung that was standing in front of him. The carefree, always happy and easygoing Taehyung was gone. He was now replaced by someone that's filled with rage and vengeance. 
Through Mark's hazy vision, he could see Taehyung wiping his eyes with his other arm. Is he crying?
Taehyung yanked his hair and Mark yelped.
"Sapphire, Sapphire, SAPPHIRE!! What is it with her? Why her?" Mark's head went blank. What the hell is this dude talking about?
"What's so special about her anyway? Yeah, she's cute but she's not pretty. She's not even that smart. There is NOTHING special about her!" Taehyung continued. Confused and angry, Mark got op to his knees and punched Taehyung in one smooth move. Taken aback, Taehyung stumbled. Mark didn't give him a chance to regain himself and grabbed Taehyung's collar.
"What the is the matter with you, you idiot! Why the hell are you talking like that?!"
Taehyung smirked with bloodstained teeth.

"Because she's my competition."