History Wil NOT Repeat Itself

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER NINE

After that ordeal, Sapphire went to the ladies' room to gather her mind. 
She went to the sink and leaned on it with both of her hands. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and got a shock. She looked...
Sapphire gasped and slapped her cheeks. No, no, no, NO! This can not be happening right now! She looked at her reflection again. Flushed cheeks, brighter eyes and crimson lips due to her nervous biting. 
The last time she looked like this was when...when...
She shook her head. No, don't think about that right now. She rubbed tight circles on her temples to sooth her headache. She glanced once more at her reflection, straightened herself and repeated the mantra that she has had since last year in her head. 

History will NOT repeat itself.

Sapphire was just on time when she got to her classroom. Other students were already milling the classroom and talking to each other, others were hastily copying homework and some were on their phones. 
She maneuvered herself to the back of the class and sat on an empty chair in the corner. She got all the stuff that she needed for the class, crossed her hands on her desk and put her head on them. She closed her eyes in hopes of dismissing the things that she was...feeling. She was about to start lecturing herself when she felt someone staring at her. She looked to her right and found V smiling at her through hooded bedroom eyes. Against her will, she felt herself blush. What the hell was wrong with her these days? Blushing because people smiled at her?! R i d i c u l o u s. Okay the two "people" who turned her to this blushing idiot were handsome as all s but that didn't mean that she should lose her sanity, for God's sake!

V slid his chair closer to hers, put his elbow on her desk and plopped his chin on his hand. He kept staring at her through those long lashes until she felt hot all over. She looked away and pretended to read the book in front of her. "Hey." She said coolly.
V chuckled. "You reading?" 
Sapphire arched an eyebrow at him. "What do you think?" V smirked and leaned into her until his lips were an inch from her ear. "The book's upside down, sweet cheeks." 
The teacher came in and before sliding to his own desk, V winked at her and she started to blush again. Sapphire groaned and closed her eyes.

When will this idiocy end?!