I Don't Think She's Interested In Me

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Mark walked up to them with his heart in his throat. When he finally reached them, Jaebum grabbed his arm with an expression that made him break into a cold sweat. "W-what happened? Did..." His eyes widened. "Did something happen to Jackson?" His heart seemed to stop. "Nothing happened to...to...Yugyeom, right?" 
Jinyoung made a face and smacked the back of Jaebum's head. "What the hell kind if message did you send him, you idiot! You know how his head works, ." 
Jinyoung rolled his eyes and grabbed Mark's shoulders and started massaging them. "Don't worry, dude. Nothing happened. This idiot called us here because he was worried about something. He said that you were coming because he texted you, but we didn't know what kind of message he sent." He shook his head. "I should've known he'd do something like this." 
Mark looked confusingly at them and blinked. "Then what the hell is it?!" Bambam looked at the ground and nudged Youngjae. Youngjae saw Mark's angry expression and purposefully looked away and nudged Jaebum. Jaebum grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "I-I'm really sorry that you got worried. It was just...you seemed more open and happier these past few days...and we all knew the reason why." 
Jaebum pointed to the direction of the school with an outraged expression. "I thought that everything was going well, but...why did we just see her on a date with some other guy?" 
Mark glared at them. "Wait. Let me guess this straight. You called me here, almost made my heart stop, and it was about...THAT?!" Jaebum shrugged helplessly and sighed. "Look, Mark. It's just...we want you to be happy, okay? After everything you've done for us..it's the only thing we can do for you."
Mark's glare softened and he sighed. "I know. I know. It's just.." He ran his hand through his hair. "She won't get out of my head!" Jinyoung raised an eyebrow. "Umm, why is that a bad thing?"
Mark pouted.

"I don't think she's interested in me."