The

The Got7 Brothers: Mark's Story

CHAPTER ONE

Sapphire was in a grumpy mood when she got in her first class. Nice school with nice people? My . She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Okay, okay. Maybe she was just exaggerating. There were always s in a school. A school wouldn't exist without them, but why oh why, did that particular had to bump into her?! Okay, technically, she was the one who bumped into him, but that wasn't the point! She apologized, and he still acted like a douche. 
She shook her head. Typical. With a face that handsome, most people wouldn't really care if you were an just because of your looks. She sighed and plopped down on her chair. Why did they have to move here? 
Other students were filling up the classroom, but when the bell rang, another student came sprinting to the classroom and shouted with widened eyes. "MR. JONES IS SICK! THIS CLASS IS DISMISSED!" Everybody was jumping and shouting for joy as if they won the lottery. She picked her bag up and silently left the classroom. She inhaled the fresh air and smiled. 
"A good day to be alive." 

Sapphire went to the front of the school where there were cherry blossom trees everywhere and saw a couple sitting under one. The guy had his head on the girl's lap and their hands were entwined. The guy said something that made the girl laugh and he raised himself just enough to kiss the girl. She heard snippets of their conversation as she walked by. 
"Is it really okay if I go after Kayla and Jo-Ann?" Said the girl.
"Shimmie, how many times did I tell you? It's fine." He her cheek and smirked. "As long as you don't cheat on me, I'll be fine." The girl laughed and leaned back on the cherry blossom tree. "You really don't have to worry about that, Jaebum. You know that."
Sapphire sighed. Guys like that sure are awesome to have. She thought about The from an hour ago and sneered. If he would just be as nice as this guy, girls would probably throw themselves at his feet. Wait, nevermind. Girls are probably already doing that, since he's so unfairly good-looking.
She sat on a bench a couple of feet from the cherry blossom couple, and took out her sketchbook to draw. It's the only thing that keeps her calm when she's stressed out. Then out of nowhere, she heard the guy groan. "Why do you always ruin our dates?! Don't you have a LIFE?" The other guy who just arrived chuckled and plopped down beside them. She couldn't clearly see who it was, because she didn't want to look like she's eavesdropping, but she could see them from the corner of her eyes.
The other guy hooked his arm on the girl's shoulder and looked at the cherry-blossom-couple guy. "How could you say that to your older brother?" He said with ingenuine pain. Older brother? That hot and awesome guy has an older brother here?! Then that means that he's as awesome as him, right? Curiosity won over her and she looked over. 
Her jaw dropped. 

Are you kidding me?!

His brother is The ?!