Let me walk you home

Puzzle of Love

Finally, the school bells rang and students were finally dismissed. Students filed out of the rooms and the once empty hallways were crowded with chit-chatting students.

“So,” Nana started as she put her arm around your neck. “Are you coming with us to the mall?”

Trish and Mia shot you a puppy-eye look. “Er…” you sheepishly smiled. “You see my parents—“

“You’re parents didn’t allow you.” Your friends chorused as their shoulders deflated.

“You’re deprived, you know that?” Nana pressed her lips into a firm line.

You sighed, “I know…”

“Well, we’re sorry for your loss…” Trish said.

“Anyways dude,” Nana lightly patted your shoulder. “We better leave before we miss the movie.”

 “Bye!” They chorused, “We love you!!”

“W-wait!” You held your hand out. “You guys are ditching me?!”

Just that, and you’re left alone.

You hobbled your way to exit the campus just when a voice called from behind you. “~~~~~~~-ah!”

Warily, you turned around. “Sungyeol-oppa,” you bowed. “You’re alone?”

“That’s what I was going to ask you,” He chuckled. You flushed.

“Anyways,” he started. “Need a walk home?”

You shrugged.

“Tss,” he ruffled your hair. “There’s no need to be modest. Come on, I’ll walk you.” He held his hand out. You blinked at it.

“Your bag,” he gestured. “I’ll carry it for you.”

“Er…walking me home’s enough,” you briefly said. He snatched your bag away from you.

“Oppa!” you shrieked. “Give it back!” Sungyeol chuckled as he held it higher away from you. There’s no doubt you can’t reach it.

“Aigoo~” He cooed. “Just let me, okay? It’s not like I’ll steal anything.” Sungyeol grinned. “Besides, who knows? Maybe you’ll end up dropping things along the way,” he shrugged. “And, we don’t want that now, do we?”

Your shoulders deflated at his argument and you just silently nodded.

“Aigoo~” He pinched your cheeks. “Let’s go?” You nodded.

When you and Sungyeol finally exited the school’s gate, Myungsoo stepped out from his place and furrowed his eyebrows. “Since when did hyung learn to smile like that…”

 

_____

[A/N: So sorry for the super late update! D: I got to preoccupied with school. Hehe... Anyways, I'll try  to update more...Hopefully I will. Anyways, thank you so much for reading! Feel free to comment! :> ]