When confusion strikes the two

Puzzle of Love

 

As Myungsoo walked back to INFINITE’s dorm, his mind was clouded with thoughts relative to you.

The way how you kept flashing back into his mind got him restless. The way he fell off guard because he got lost in your eyes still kept stirring in his mind. He kept pondering about how your eyes seem like the most beautiful thing to gaze into. The way how your eyes got him captivated kept him awake, and all those thoughts clouding into his mind kept him from sleeping.

As he carried all those thoughts within him, he unconsciously kept pacing back and forth across the room.

The sound of Myungsoo’s footsteps kept echoing around the room, and kept someone from sleeping soundly.

 Sungjong—who shares a room with Hoya, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo—got himself deprived from sleeping. Having enough of it, he threw his teddy bear to his hyung. Myungsoo paused.

“Hyung!” Sungjong hissed. “What part of midnight don’t you know about?!”

 “You’re still awake?!” He blinked.

“Duh!” Sungjong grunted. “You kept me awake! How am I supposed to sleep with your footsteps echoing around the room?!” He whined.

Myungsoo shrugged. “Ask them,” he pointed out to Hoya and Dongwoo who seemed to be soundly sleeping.

Sungjong rolled his eyes. “Hyung, please, please stop pacing around the room. I have to sleep. You have to sleep. We have to sleep. So, stop it arrasoyo?” He pleaded.

“~~~~~~~…” he muttered your name under his breath.

‘She’s keeping me awake. Her and her eyes…’

“Mwo?” Sungjong eyes rounded. “Who?”

“No one.”

“Okay. Whatever.” Sungjong yawned. “Hyung just sleep already okay? Good night…I’ll try to sleep now…” Sungjong curled under his blanket and shut his eyes closed.

“Hmmm… you do that.” Myungsoo nodded.

‘What’s wrong with me…’

**

All because of the lack of sleep you gave him, Myungsoo was sent to the office for sleeping in class.

“Aigoo…” The principal’s secretary face-palmed. “This is your second time doing this Mr. Kim… Tsk tsk tsk… Come in, the principal will be talking to you.”

Myungsoo lazily nodded and entered the room.

**

 

*ring* *ring*The bells signaling lunch time finally rang.

All students piled out of their classroom and the once empty hallway was finally crowded with starving students.

“Finally~” Nana sighed in relief. “I’ve been going hungry like crazy!”

Mia chuckled. “You aren’t alone Nana, right ~~~~~~~?” She nudged you.

“Oh. Huh? What?” You snapped out of your daze. “Sorry… I was…I didn’t catch that.”

Nana rolled her eyes. “Obviously…”

“It’s fine. It’s nonsense anyways…”

You nodded.

“So, where we seating?” Mia asked as if it was another of their inside joke.

“The usual place of course,” Nana raced to the usual spot you guys eat in. You and Mia followed.

After opening your lunches, and stuffing food inside your mouth, a conversation broke in.

“So, what’s been keeping you preoccupied in there ~~~~~~~?” Mia raised a brow.

“Yeah, you’ve been… Er…staring into blank spaces lately…” Nana added after she swallowed her kimbap.

“Oh… I just… I…I don’t know…” You cupped your hands around your bottle of water.

“Lies.” Nana pointed her fork at you. “You better let your best friends know.”

 “It’s not worth knowing though…” You drank.

“Nuh-uh.” Mia shook her head. “It has something to do with you, it’s worth knowing.”

“I just… I don’t know… Myungsoo-oppa keeps flashing into my mind lately ever since Patricia came…  Guess it’s because of the lack of time we have with each other… I mean, I guess it’s all because he has less time for me… So I probably miss him…” You sighed.

“Miss him…” Mia muttered. “It’s probably more than that.”

“She likes him.” Nana whispered to Mia. They both shared a hi-5.

“Y-ya! What are the two of you—“

“It’s nothing,” they chorused.

“I-I don’t like him if that’s what you’re thinking…” you swallowed. “I was just… I miss him. A-and… It’s basically fan-girling. I’m a fan-girl of INFINITE oppas too if you don’t know…”

“Yeah yeah… sure it’s okay. Whatever. Deny all you want.” Nana waved off the topic.

FLASHBACK:

“Yeah yeah whatever.” He waved his hands. “It’s okay to deny.”

--END OF FLASHBACK—

 Without much thought, you ended up giggling as you remembered what happened yesterday. Your friends raised an eyebrow at you.

“What’s with her?” Nana gawked.

“I don’t know… Maybe she’s finally losing it…” Mia joked.

“Yeah… maybe she is…” Nana scrutinized you with narrowed eyes suspiciously.