BANG

Empty Luv

">http://

“Rome, go back to your place. I’ll deal with them.” Sena started pushing Rome out of the apartment as he loudly protested. Seunghoon stuck his tongue out at him and Rome look like he had fire in his as he felt the deep desire to rip Seunghoons tongue right out of his mouth. He complained the whole time but Sena was eventually able to get him out and close the door behind him. She let out a deep breath before turning back and looked at WINNER.

“Sena, can I just say that we’re-“ Mino said stepping forward but Sena cut them off.

“Get out.” She motioned towards the door.

“Are you hanging out with Rome later?” Jinwoo asked and Sena could feel a ball of anger building in her chest.

“That’s really none of your business.” Sena said, her fists clenched tightly at her sides.

“If you’re going to see him than we’re staying.” Although Jinwoo seemed very quiet before, he appeared to be very stubborn.

“It won’t be just him! Our other friends are going to be there.” Sena didn’t know why she was actually explaining this to them. It wasn’t their business.

“Are your other friends guys as well?” Taehyun asked and Sena looked at him and could see that he was slightly hurt by how pushy she was being.

“Yes.” Sena’s voice was quiet and Seunghoon scoffed.

“Then we’re definitely staying. Leaving you in a room filled with guys is a bad idea!” Seunghoon said before looking around and realising that she was the only girl in the room. “Except for now.” The corner of his lips curled up in an embarrassed smile.

“Leave.” 

“No.” Seungyoon said in a calm voice.

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

An hour later there was a soft knock on Rome’s door and he pushed past his friends that had just arrived and answered the door. Standing there was Sena and behind her were the guys of WINNER who all had scowls on their faces.

“Can they come in?” Sena asked and she clearly wasn’t happy about the predicament. Rome sighed and stepped aside letting all of them in. Ray, Siwoo, Kangjun, T.K and Maru stopped what they were doing and looked at the guys that followed Sena into the apartment. Maru instantly recognised them since some of the girls in his class had pictures of them on their phones. The apartment was quiet except for the sound of the television playing in the background.

“There really isn’t enough room for all of these people.” Rome said, his tone suggesting that WINNER should leave.

“Perfect, let’s go.” Mino grabbed Sena by her elbow and started to pull her out of the apartment but Ray’s hand darted out and grabbed Sena’s hand, stopping them. One of the boys of WINNER was glaring at Ray, hoping that the strange guy would suddenly burst into flames. No one was allowed to hold Sena’s hand.

“It’s fine. Siwoo and I have work to do anyways…” Ray looked to Rome who looked slightly defeated. Siwoo started shoving food in his mouth as Ray grabbed a hold of him and dragged his friend out of the apartment. Mino let go of Sena and everything became eerily quiet again.

“This is so stupid.” Sena muttered under her breath and she sat on the couch beside T.K. Maru slowly moved into the kitchen where Kangjun was cooking up his infamous ramyun.

“Hyung…those guys with Sena…” Maru whispered and Kangjun put the ramyun into the microwave.

“They’re handsome.” Kangjun said.

“I heard their like….rich thugs…”

“They’re bastards.” Kangjun looked out of the kitchen area at WINNER that were hovering around and talking amongst themselves. “How are we going to get her away from them?”

“No idea…” Maru was truthfully a little afraid to go over and even stand near them. The two boys stood in the kitchen trying to figure out a way to get separate Sena from WINNER. Some plans included murder, kidnapping, aliens and sea monsters. Sena stood up from the couch but Taehyuns hand quickly shot out and forced her to sit back down.

“Where are you going?” He asked sounding much more intimidating than he wanted. Truthfully, Taehyun was nervous being around people he had never met before.

“I’m hungry….” Sena looked over to the kitchen and could smell the food T.K, Maru and Rome cooked. She was starving and hated that she couldn’t move without being interrogated.

“I’ll get you something.” T.K smiled at Sena, an angel in her eyes. He stood up from the couch and pushed past WINNER, even bumping shoulders with Seungyoon as he passed.

“They seem like a barrel of laughs.” Mino commented and Sena glared at him.

“Well usually there aren’t people barging in a bringing down the mood.” Sena folded her arms across her chest and watched television. Usually her get-togethers with the guys were supposed to be a stress reliever from her daily life but now it seemed to be more stressful than actually being at school.

“Here.” T.K came back with a plate full of food, thankfully void of Kagjuns’ ramyun that he claimed wasn’t ready yet. Sena thanked him and finally started eating her food. The food tasted better now that she had something to do other than worry about WINNER and her friends possibly getting into a fight. After a few hours hanging out at Romes’ apartment, Sena finally decided that it was time to leave so that meant it was time for WINNER to go home as well. Sena walked the boys out of the apartment and then down the flight of stairs.

“That was fun.” Jinwoo said when they walked outside and were met with the slightly chilled night air.

“Yeah, it was just as fun as that one time I broke my ankle playing volley ball.” Sena wrapped her arms around her body to keep herself warm against the breeze. The guys had all called their own drivers to come and pick them up.

“You broke your ankle playing volleyball?” Mino asked with a little smirk.

“Lame.” Seunghoon said under his breath and the guys chuckled. Sena turned to walk away but Jinwoo grabbed her arm and apologised.

“We’re not use to being nice to people….sorry…” The eldest looked at his friends and they all apologised as well. One of the guys from WINNER felt his heart race when he saw Sena standing there. Her face was slightly pink from the cold air and the wind blew her long black hair softly. She was beautiful and he wanted nothing more than to talk to her. He had his cellphone out and was trying to find a way to ask her for her number without coming off as a total psycho. “Hey, can I have your cellphone number?” Jinwoo suddenly asked Sena and her eyes grew wide. Truthfully, Jinwoo had noticed that his friend was fidgeting with his phone and figured that he wanted Sena’s number. Jinwoo might be innocent, but he wasn’t clueless.

“Uh…sure? If you promise not to cyber bully me or anything.” Sena said and all of the boys promised not to. They pulled out their phones and shoved them in her face. One by one Sena entered her number into their phones and then put them back in their pockets. When Jinwoo looked back at his friend, he had a bright smile on his face. The boy might not have asked for Sena’s number personally, but Jinwoo was like his wingman.

“What are you guys doing here? I want a serious answer.” Sena didn’t want to be here with them. She wanted to be up there, apologising to Rome and the other guys for ruining their night.

“We told you, we were worried about your safety.” Taehyun awkwardly looked down at his shoes, looking at Sena at the moment felt weird to him.

“If you’re so worried about me than just leave me alone.” Sena her heels and stormed back into the building.

“Sena, wait we just-“ Seungyoon went to talk to her but the apartment building main doors were shut in his face. He let out a defeated sigh and looked back at his friends. “Well, she hates us.”

“I’m not surprised….we did kind of make her life difficult.” Mino rubbed the back of his head and knew he was the guiltiest of them all. The boys all promised there that they would stop bullying Sena. They all agreed that it made them feel better to see her happy and that making her miserable was only making them miserable. A few minutes later their drivers had arrived and the boys all went their separate ways.

Later that night one of the boys was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling that was painted with the moonlight that seeped through his curtains. He could remember the first time he laid eyes on Sena and how shivers ran through his body. Although he hasn’t known her for long, he couldn’t deny his feelings. He liked her. He liked her so much that his body burned whenever she was near. He didn’t care if it was an accident or fate that brought them together, he was just happy to stand in front of her and protect her from anything that might hurt her in this world. Now that all of his friends had agreed to be nice to her, he felt a weight lift off of his chest. He didn’t have to hide his desire to be kind to her and treat her like the fragile doll she was. That night he fell asleep with a smile on his face for the first time in what seemed like forever.

------------------------------------------

It's not Jinwoo~

Who could it be?~

After this chapter I am seriously done

I wont be updating for like a week

sorry

I have stuff going on

4 updates in 1 day better be good enough for you people -_-

the hint in this chapter is crazy easy....if people don't guess then I am a failour of an author