BANG

Empty Luv

">http://

Rome and Sena arrived at a giant mansion and they took off their helmets to look up at the giant building. Sena felt a little nervous as she stepped off of the bike. was hanging open as she looked around at the wonderland that was covered in a light blanket of snow.

“I guess this is my mothers home…” Rome said, holding his helmet under his arm. He looked over and saw that Sena was in awe and he couldn’t help but smile. Maybe he would be good enough for her now. There was nothing separating him from her rich friends. “Let’s go.” Rome grabbed her hand and led her to the front door.

“Are you sure you want me here with you? I mean…I’m in my school uniform still.” Sena stood at the large double doors as Rome confidentially rang the bell.

“Who cares?” He asked, looking her over and enjoying how cute she looked.

“I care!” Sena angrily muttered right before the door opened and an elderly maid was standing there staring at them.

“Can I help you?” The maid asked, giving Sena a particularly hard look which made her hide behind Rome.

“I’m here to see Yu Nari…my…mother…” Rome awkwardly laughed as he used her name. It was weird saying her name. A name he should have known all his life but had only known for the month. The maid let them in, as if they were waiting for her. She took their jackets and Sena’s bag before leading them to the living room where a beautiful woman was sitting on an expensive couch, sipping on some tea while reading over a page full of numbers that must have meant something to her because she was circling and crossing things out.

“Ma’am, young master Rome and his friend…” The maid looked over to Sena and then to the woman who was putting down her tea cup.

“Park Sena.” She curtsied when she said her name, earning a little chuckle from Rome who she quickly elbowed in the ribs. The maid left and the woman jumped to her feet. She was wearing a sleeveless dress that hugged her thin curves. Everything about the woman screamed ‘respect’ and ‘money’ which made Sena even more nervous.

“Barom.” The woman said his name, her voice shaking, before taking him in her arms. The two hugged but Rome kept his eyes on Sena who was looking around nervously. The woman pulled away from the hug and placed her hand on Rome’s face, staring at him with intense eyes. “You look just like your father.” She said, smiling slightly. Rome smiled back, not knowing if that was a good or a bad thing. She then turned towards Sena and looked her over, noticing her uniform which brought a smile to her face. “And you are a very pretty young woman. My son seems to have good taste in women.” His mother happily smiled upon Sena and she panicked.

“I..uh…I’m not that pretty…and I’m not dating Rome…I mean…Barom…” Sena was stumbling over her words, figuring that she must have looked like a giant idiot before his mother looked to Rome almost as if she needed a translation.

“Sena isn’t my girlfriend, we’re just very close. She’s like a little sister to me.” Rome awkwardly smiled at his birth mother whose smile had become stiff.

“Yes, well, let’s have some tea and talk.” His mother looked at Sena as if to tell her to leave and Sena would be happy too but Rome grabbed her hand and dragged her to sit down beside him. His mother sat back in her spot on the couch across from them and neatly piled up her paper which she handed to the maid that magically knew that she was needed before disappearing again. Another maid appeared and brought a tray full of cookies and finger sandwiches along with a tea pot and two extra cups. Sena looked up at Rome’s mother and could see her glare. She didn’t want her here and Sena didn’t want to be here but if Rome wanted this, then she wouldn’t deny him that.

“So tell me about your life, about the people who adopted you, about where you’re living now.” His mother picked up her tea cup and sipped her tea. Sena didn’t know how it was possible to look so posh while drinking but his mother pulled it off perfectly. The conversation went on for ten minutes while Rome explained that he was adopted by two lovely people in Australia who he loves dearly. Hearing him talking about his adoptive parents seemed to make his birth mother a little sour but Sena didn’t think she had a right to be acting as cold about it as she was. They took in his son when she threw him away. She should love those people as much as Rome did. The front door swung open, startling Sena and Rome who were startled by the loud bang.

“That must be my other son.” Rome’s mother said casually with a sigh. Rome looked at her with his mouth hanging wide open. They have been in the same room for about fifteen minutes and she didn’t even mention that he had a brother. “He actually goes to the same school as Miss Sena.” The sound of stomping feet and a boy complaining about something filled the house and Sena and Rome stood on their feet, waiting to meet his new brother.

“Mom! Where are you?” The voice called out before the boy walked into the living room. Standing there was none other than Seungyoon who was staring at Rome and Sena who was staring back at them. “What are you two doing here?” Seungyoon asked as he stepped into the room looking between his mother, his enemy and his girlfriend.

“Seungyoon, I told you today that you would be meeting you older brother.” His mother said while staying seated and lazily biting into a cookie.

“Yeah, but what is he doing here?” Seungyoon said, talking informally to Rome whose eye was twitching at this moment. “Sena, what’s going on?” Seungyoon went over to Sena and lightly brushed his fingers over the back of her hand.

“I told you. Yu Barom this is your younger brother Kang Seungyoon. Oh and Seungyoon, you might know this nice girl, her name is-“

“Park Sena. Of course I know her, she’s my girlfriend.” Seungyoon looked to his mother whose whole face froze.

“W-What he means by that is-“ Sena tried to find a way for his mother to breathe again since she looked like she was about to explode.

“No, I mean girlfriend. Park Sena is my girlfriend. We’re dating. We are a couple. We like each other.” Seungyoon was rambling on and on about how he and Sena are a couple until she could take it anymore. Sena jabbed her fingers into his ribs making his whine in pain. Sena saw the look his mother was giving her and she quickly apologised for her actions.

“Well, since you are friends with one my sons and dating the other, I insist you stay for supper.” His mother forced a smile before looking over Sena again. “Of course you will need to change clothes. I’m sure I can find a dress somewhere out there that is your size.” His mother looked her over with a little chuckle, making Sena feel self-conscience about herself. “Barom, come with me. Tell me more about your adoptive parents.” His mother held out her hand which Rome hesitantly took before the two of them walked out of the living room and headed to another part of the mansion.

“Am I going to die tonight?” Sena asked Seungyoon with a serious expression on her face.

“We both might.” He replied back with equal seriousness. Sena let out a defeated sigh and the couple followed after them.

-----------------------------------------------------

oh god the drama

I am a terrible author

why didn't i update this?

i hate myself

ugh