EIGHTEEN

Empty Luv

">http://

When Sena stopped crying in the music room, Seungyoon decided that he would just walk her home. Sena tried to argue with him about how he wanted to go shopping and that she would go with him, but Seungyoon firmly denied that and said it was more important that she made it home and rested.

“But I don’t want you to wander around here by yourself!” Sena whined as they walked up to her apartment. Seungyoon motioned for her to open the door and with a heavy sigh she took out her keys and unlocked the door.

“Oh, one more thing.” Seungyoon ripped Sena’s backpack away from her. She watched as he dug through her bag and pulled out all of the notes which he felt in his clenched hand. “This is going to stop. I promise.” The determined look in his eyes filled Sena with such hope that she could have one day of freedom at the school. She nodded her head.

“Thank you.” She whispered and the corner of Seungyoon’s mouth curled into a smile. “Bye.” Sena said and with that she went into her apartment and closed the door behind her. She threw her bag onto the ground, kicked off her shoes and threw her blaze across the room. Sena lunged onto the bed, and when she landed on it there was a loud yelp.

“WHAT THE HELL!” Rome poked his head out from under the covers as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!” Sena screamed as she fell backwards off of the bed from the shock.

“I was waiting for you…when I heard that you were hanging out with one of those guys I decided to drop by your apartment. I was going to just wait but I guess I fell asleep.” Rome ran his hand through his hair. Sena stood up and threw her slipper at his head.

“Sleep in your own apartment you loser! And Seungyoon was just walking me home, nothing happened.” Sena scoffed and wandered over to the kitchen.

“Whatever.” Rome yawned and got up from the bed. His hair was sticking up in a million directions and his clothes were a mess. “Are you still coming over for dinner?” He picked up his shoes that he had kicked off earlier and they ended up behind the couch.

“No.” Sena reached into the fridge and pulled out some left overs.

“Why not?” Rome was sitting on the floor, tying up his shoes. He had to go out and get some food anyways since the guys were coming over and were expecting food.

“That’s your punishment for being a ert.”

“P-ERT? YAH! I TOLD YOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!” Rome walked over to Sena and she held up a knife.

“HELP, HELP IM BEING ATTACKED BY A WEIRDO!” Sena yelled and Rome lunged at her, coving with his hand.

“Shut up! If people hear you they might think I’m hurting you.” Rome whispered in her ear. Sena shoved his away.

“Then go home you ert!” Sena stuck her tongue out at him and Rome felt his eye twitch.

“I’ll get my revenge, just wait.” Rome headed towards the door. “Justice will be swift! It will be righteous! It will be without mercy!” Rome was ranting all the way to the door and she could even hear him talking about it as he walked down the hall.

“I regret giving him a key.” Sena jokingly muttered to herself as she started eating the food. Later that night Kangjun and Rome sat outside Sena’s door and cried until she finally joined them for dinner but she continued to punish Rome by ignoring him for the whole time she was over there.

The next day Rome and Sena were walking towards the school again when Sena felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and saw that Seungyoon was calling her.

“Yeah?” She answered and it sounded like Seungyoon was running.

“What’s the combination for your locker?” He said, apologising to someone he had just bumped into. Without a second thought Sena gave him the locker combination. “Thanks! I forgot one of my textbooks at home so I’m going to steal yours.”

“What?! YAH! KANGSEUNGYOON IF YOU TAKE MY TEXTBOOK WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO USE?!” Sena yelled into the phone but he had already hung up. She cursed loudly before running to the school with Rome easily keeping up beside her. She ran into the school and went straight to her locker; she swung it open and all of her text books were still there. Sena let out a sigh of relief and grabbed what she needed before heading to class. Seungyoon was standing over the garbage can, ripping something up. “Kang Seungyoon.” Sena charged over to him and Seungyoon quickly dropped everything into the garbage before turning to her with an innocent smile.

“Sena~ What a beautiful morning we’re having.” Seungyoon said and then dodged Sena’s fist as she tried to hit him.

“Don’t call me over stupid stuff like that.” Sena scowled and she heard some whispers coming from the other students.

“I can’t believe she’s talking to Seungyoon like that.”

“Did you see her try to punch him?”

“She’s scary.”

Sena became very self-conscious and she couldn’t even bring herself to look at her friend. She was worried that he was thinking the same things about her. Seungyoon suddenly put Sena into a headlock and messed up her hair.

“Aigoo~ Sena you’re such a nerd but I’m glad that we’re friends.” Seungyoon said this rather loud and was staring down the other students. Sena couldn’t see the look he was giving everyone else, and she slightly glad she couldn’t. She could tell by how quickly the students became quiet that Seungyoon must have been scary. The bell rang and everyone went to their seats. Winter exams were coming up and Sena was in full study mode. She was writing notes in different colour ink, high lighting important passages and put stick notes on important pages that she should read over again. When it was time for lunch Taehyun had to drag Sena away from her desk so they could get something to eat. They met up with the other guys in the cafeteria and Seunghoon was whining about how his parents wouldn’t buy him the newest cellphone because he failed his last test.

“Jinwoo oppa~” Sena called out. All of the boys looked at her with wide eyes as she exploded with aegyo.

“Y-Yeah?” Jinwoo was a little surprised by how she was acting, but he liked it.

“Oppa…I don’t have money for lunch…can you buy me something?” She grabbed onto his arm, jutted out her lower lip and batted her puppy eyes at him. Jinwoo’s cheeks slightly turned red and he awkwardly laughed.

“Of course! Oppa will buy you whatever you want!” Jinwoo went to go buy the food.

“He’s so easy.” Mino muttered.

“She has him wrapped around her finger.” Seungyoon commented. The two boys looked at each other before looking over to Sena who was following after Jinwoo to pick out what she wanted. A lot of the girls in the cafeteria had watched the scene that had unfolded before them and they hated Sena even more. Jinwoo was their handsome oppa that no one else was allowed to get close to. So, as Sena walked behind Jinwoo, a girl stuck out her food and Sena went tumbling to the ground, knocking over two other guys in the process.

“Sena!” The guys yelled and ran over to her, helping her to her feet.

“What where you’re going !” One of the guys who was knocked over tried to wipe some of the water that he spilled, off of his blazer.

“What did you just call her?” Mino grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt and was ready to hit him but Sena grabbed his arm tightly and tried to stop him.

“Mino! Stop it! Please!” Sena begged him and Mino slowly started lowering his hand, but it was too late. A teacher had seen the situation.

“SONG MINO! PARK SENA! PRINCIPALS OFFICE! NOW!” She yelled and Mino let out a loud groan. Some of the other student chuckled. Sena grabbed Minos arm and dragged him out of the cafeteria before they could get into even more trouble. Seungyoon, Taehyun and Jinwoo followed behind them. Seunghoon stepped in front of the guy who had called Sena a and glared at him.

“Sena is ours. Don’t mess with her ever again.” When he said this he also looked over at the girl who had tripped her. The girl quickly looked away since she didn’t want to get on his bad side. Seunghoon then smiled his usual dumb smile and headed out of the cafeteria with the rest of his friends.

---------------------------------

Omg 1 more chapter until the final BANG chapter

>:D WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?~

I am getting really attached to the c-clown characters XD

Rome, Siwoo, Ray, Kangjun, T.K, Maru

Fun fact: In the MV at the top of the chapter, there is a shirtless buff guy dancing......that's Rome

That's right, my future husband is a y beast