BANG

Empty Luv

">http://
 

Sena walked up to school the next day and she had to convince herself that today would be better than yesterday.  It was impossible to have the worst day of her life two days in a row. Sena made it into the school and she was totally ignored. All of the rich kids were bored of bothering her already and Sena thanked God for their short attention span. She went straight to the office and asked for new textbooks since her other ones were now ruined. The principal warned her that if anything else like this happened than her scholarship was going to be taken away. Without a scholarship there was no way that Sena’s family could afford to send her there and she would end up going right back to Mokpo. With her new textbooks in her arms, Sena headed to her locker which she easily spotted since it was still stained with paint.

The janitors had cleaned up the mess on the floor but they left her locker untouched. With a sigh Sena grabbed her paint covered textbooks and put them in the nearby garbage can. She placed her bag on the ground and pulled out a plastic grocery bag and securely put her textbooks in it. There was no way she was going to let these ones get ruined also.

“Oh, look! Welfare came to school today!” Sena looked over and saw WINNER standing at Seungyoon’s locker. Seunghoon was pointing at Sena and smiling.

“I didn’t think she would show her disgusting face around school anymore.” Mino commented and the boys laughed. Sena just tried to ignore them as she closed her locker and twisted the lock closed. “Hey, Jinwoo. You’re basically a saint.” Mino said and all of the boys agreed. “Do you think we’re being mean to Welfare girl?” Sena looked over at Jinwoo who was looking at her with a blank expression.

“No.” With Jinwoo’s one word the boys clapped and cheered, glad that their innocent eldest hyung didn’t think they were being too mean to her. Sena looked at Jinwoo and felt a little bit disappointed. He seemed like the least likely to bully her, but she guess she was wrong. Jinwoo and Seungyoon walked away first as they headed off to their own classes. Sena put her head down and walked away. She could hear Mino, Seunghoon and Taehyun saying nasty things about her, but she wasn’t going to let it get to her. Sena walked into class and Seungyoon was already sitting in his seat with his expensive headphones on so he didn’t even look her way when she walked in and sat down in her seat. The class was quiet and none of the other students even acknowledged her existence which was fine by Sena. Taehyun walked into the class at the same time as the teacher. As Taehyun walked past Sena he jabbed his finger into her shoulder. She winced and rubbed her shoulder, glaring at him as he sat at his desk with a smirk on his face.

Class went on relatively quiet with Taehyun and Seungyoon only bothering her a few times. It was lunch time all of the students quickly left but Sena stayed at her desk and pulled some of the food from the potluck, out of her bag.

“Oh, look at that! Welfare can’t even afford to eat lunch in the cafeteria anymore.” Taehyun said, walking up to Sena’s desk and grabbing the container of food from her. Sena stood up and tried to take it back from him but Taehyun was taller and Seungyoon kept getting in the middle of them.

“Let’s just go get lunch Taehyun.” Seungyoon whined and Taehyun scoffed.

“You aren’t worried that her ty food is going to stink up the classroom?” Taehyun was still holding it away from Sena and she had given up on getting it back.

“I don’t care.” Seungyoon grabbed the container from Taehyun and slammed it back down on Sena’s desk. “Get rid of your food or you’ll be in trouble.” Seungyoon shot Sena a nasty look before he and Taehyun started walking away. Sena was furious and the next thing she did was purely out of rage. She grabbed a handful of the food and with all of her strength; Sena threw it at the back of Seungyoon’s head. Both of the boys stopped in their tracks and looked back at Sena who had just realised what she had done.

“If you want to get rid of it, do it yourself you spoiled brats!” Sena was terrified as she watched Seungyoon touch the back of his head and grab some of the food out of his hair. Taehyun charged towards Sena and wrapped his hand around . He slammed her against the back wall of the classroom. She yelped in pain as she clawed at Taehyun’s hand.

“Who the Hell do you think you are? You must be really stupid to think that we would let you get away with something like this!” He tightened his grip and Sena wanted to punch herself in the face. She didn’t know why she did it, she just did. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time but it was foolish of her.

“Taehyun!” Seungyoon called out and both Taehyun and Sena looked over at him. “Let go of her.” He sounded really pissed off as he continued to try and wipe the food out of his hair.

“But she-“ Taehyun started to say but Seungyoon raised his hand to silence him.

“I said let her go.” Seungyoon left the room and Taehyun quickly followed after him.

“I can’t believe you’re really okay with letting her go after that.” Taehyun followed Seungyoon to the bathroom and they both were washing the food out of his hair.

“Oh don’t worry. We’re going to get her back. Just wait.” Seungyoon growled as he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a wet cat and his style was ruined for the rest of the day. As soon as the bell ran at the end of the day, Sena grabbed her bag and practically ran out of the classroom. She quickly headed to her locker and as if her life depended on it, she grabbed all of her textbooks and bolted out of the building. She knew that WINNER was going to get her back for the whole lunch incident, but she wanted to avoid it for as long as possible. Sena ran all the way back to her apartment building and was lunging up the stairs until she bumped into Rome as she stepped onto the staircase leading to the fourth floor.

Sena tumbled backwards from the collision and was starting to fall backwards. Sena naturally reached out her hands to try and grab onto something so she wouldn’t tumble down the stairs, but everything seemed out of reach.

“Watch out!” Rome quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Sena awkwardly fell forward into Rome’s body. He wrapped his arms around her and they both slightly moved back, away from the stairs. “Are you okay?” Rome asked as he looked down at Sena. Sena was resting her hands on Rome’s shoulders and her face was pressed against his chest. Rome’s muscular arms were tightly holding onto Sena, effortlessly wrapping around her petite frame.

“Yeah…thanks…” Sena mumbled and Rome let go of her. Her face was bright red ad her heart was beating quickly. Embarrassed, Sena quickly walked away towards her apartment.

“You still coming to the amusement park with us?” Rome called out to her. Sena nodded her head quickly and Rome smirked. “The guys will be waiting outside in about an hour.” Sena nodded her head again and quickly disappeared into her apartment. Once the door was closed she dropped to her knees and placed her hand over her heart. She had no idea that being that close to someone would cause her to feel like she was about to die. Sena had no time to think about her feelings too much as she jumped to her feet and went about getting ready to hang out with the guys. After taking out every single piece of clothing that she owned, Sena decided to go with an oversized red and black plaid shirt with a white tee underneath and just simple put on a pair of skinny jeans and converse shoes. There was a soft knock on the door and Sena stumbled over to it as she struggled to get her foot into her show. She swung open the door and standing there was Rome and Maru.

“Ready noona?” Maru asked and Sena grabbed her purse before exiting her apartment and locking the door.

“Ready.” She smiled softly and Maru wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked out of the building. The rest of the guys were waiting outside by a large van that Siwoo had rented out to take them to the amusement park. They all packed into the car, the guys giving up the front seat to Sena so she wouldn’t have to be squished in the back with the rest of them. With Siwoo driving, the group of them laughed and had fun the whole way there. Once there, Rome paid for Sena’s ticket and then they all went inside the park and the boys all ran off in different directions except for Maru who stuck to Sena like glue.

“Noona! Let’s go ride the Ferris wheel!” Maru cheered enthusiastically. Sena looked at the ferris wheel and she became covered in goose bumps. She was deathly afraid of heights, but she didn’t want to tell him that and make him think that she wasn’t cool enough to hang around them.

“Sorry, I’m not really in the mood to go on rides.” It was a lie. Sena wished she could go there with Maru, but she didn’t want to risk looking like an idiot while having a panic attack.

“Hey Maru, isn’t that the girl you went on a date with a couple of weeks ago.” Kangjun came over and pointed out a very pretty girl standing by the entrance.

“Yeah….Yoo Nara…” As soon as Maru laid his eyes on her, he was stuck. “I’m going to go talk to her.” Maru let go of Sena was heading over to talk to Nara when Ray grabbed his shirt, stopping him in his tracks.

“I thought her boyfriend punched you in the face?” Ray said and Maru chuckled.

“Yeah…but he isn’t here right now.” Maru shook off Ray and jogged over to Nara who smiled brightly when she saw Maru. Sena had never met Nara before, but she was jealous of her. She wanted to be the type of girl to smile effortlessly at people and radiate a bubbly personality.

“Come on, let’s go play some games.” Rome lightly nudged Sena and she nodded her head. With a smile tugging at his lips, Rome and Sena wandered over towards the game section of the park.

--

“Holy , look over there.” Jinwoo pointed off into the distance and all of his friends looked over to see Sena walking with a slightly scary guy. The guys of WINNER had decided to come to the amusement park earlier that day when Jinwoo was an advertisement for it posted on the school bulletin board.

“Ugh, can’t I have one peaceful moment without her?” Seunghoon groaned when he spotted Sena.

“She looks like she’s on a date.” Seungyoon said and the guys all agreed, although none of them could understand why someone would want to be with Sena.

“Time for revenge.” Mino smirked evilly as his gaze followed Sena and her date as they headed over to a game booth.

“I’m so excited.” Taehyun smiled brightly and followed his hyungs as the wandered off, looking for the perfect way to humiliate Sena in front of everyone.

--

Sena and Rome spent most of their time playing games together and Rome was beating her in everything. Once in a while the guys would show up and ask if they wanted to go on a ride together, but Rome would turn them down and spend more time with Sena. Even though she never told him of her fear of heights, Rome just seemed to know that she didn’t want to go on them. After a while the two of them decided that it was time to get something to eat.  

“I’m not that hungry.” Sena lied again. She didn’t eat lunch today since she threw most of it at the back of Seungyoons head. But, Sena didn’t want Rome to spend any more money on her. She dug into her purse and pulled out two dollars. The only thing she could afford was a drink or an ice cream. “Do you want ice cream?” Sena nervously asked Rome. She felt stupid for asking since Rome seemed too manly to eat something childish like ice cream.

“Sure.” Without another word Rome took off towards the ice cream stand with Sena following after him. The boys of WINNER were watching Sena closely; one of them feeling slightly jealous what Sena was so comfortably talking with that guy. He wanted to go over and punch the guy in the face and steal her away from him. “I’ve got to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.” Rome said before going off in search of the bathroom. Sena stood by the ice cream stand when she heard a child softly crying. She looked over and saw a little boy sitting on the ground crying. Sena went over to him and knelt down so she could get on his eye level.

“What’s wrong?” She asked in a soft voice so as to not scare the boy.

“I-I-I lost…my…my..m-m-mommy…” The little boy cried out and Sena felt her heart break.

“Don’t worry, we will find your mommy.” Sena stood up and took the little boys hand. “Want some ice cream?” Sena asked and through tears the little boy said yes. With her only money, Sena bought the little boy an ice cream which instantly stopped his crying. “Now, let’s try to find your mommy.” Sena looked around to try and see if there were any women hectically searching for their lost child.

“She’s helping the little boy.” One of the WINNER boys said and his heart swelled with pride as he watched Sena caring for the little boy. It felt weird to be proud of someone who hated his guts and would never see him as anything more than an annoyance.

“Who cares.” Seunghoon scoffed at the other boys words. The boy quickly shut up. He didn’t want to bring attention to himself while his friends were waiting for the perfect moment to destroy Sena. She was their enemy. Their new toy to play with and his emotions were just getting in the way.

After searching around the park for five minutes Sena found the mother who had been searching everywhere for her son. The mother thanked Sena a million times before they went their separate ways. She jogged back to the ice cream stand where Rome was waiting.

“Where did you go?” He asked as Sena came up to him.

“I just got distracted by something. No big deal.” Sena straightened her shirt and stood by Rome as he ordered ice cream. When Sena suddenly said she wanted hungry anymore Rome could tell she was lying and bought her an ice cream cone as well. They sat down on a bench at the little green area in the middle of the amusement park.

“Having fun?” Rome asked Sena as she sat beside him, enjoying her ice cream.

“Yeah….but are you? Wouldn’t you have more fun with your friends?” Sena looked over to Rome who crossed his legs and put his arm over the back of the back, making it look like he had his arm wrapped around Sena.

“Nah, they have too much energy. I had a really good time with you.” Rome smiled at Sena and she felt her neck get hot again and she had to look away from him. She didn’t want him to see her face that was slowly turning red.

“Guys…maybe we shouldn’t do this.” One boy from WINNER said as his friends cautiously walked behind Sena and the guy who were sitting on the bench. They had filled up a bucket with ice cold water and were planning on dumping it on her head.

“Why not? The whole point of this was to get revenge.” Seunghoon looked over at the boy who spoke up and gave him a weird look.

“I just mean….isn’t there a better way to get back at her? This seems childish.” The boy said and Seunghoon rolled his eyes.

“I am a child in a mans body.” Seunghoon seemed proud of this as he grabbed a hold of the bucket and quietly snuck up right behind them.

“I SAID STOP!” The boy yelled out, but it was too late. Seunghoon dumped the water all over Sena and some on her date. Sena yelped and jumped up from the bench, now soaking wet. Rome stood up and looked behind to see five guys standing there was proud looks on their faces.

“What’s your problem?!” Rome screamed at them.

“Your girlfriend is our problem.” Seunghoon threw the bucket at Sena but Rome quickly reached out and grabbed it before it could hit her.

“Let’s get out of here.” One of the boys said as he looked around and saw people staring and laughing at Sena’s current state. He turned around and walked away, the rest of the guys following after him. Sena was standing there, her whole body was soaking wet and it felt like she was slowly freezing to death. Rome looked over at Sena and cringed when he saw just how unhappy she looked but something caught Rome’s eye. He noticed that the water had made Sena’s white tee see through and her black bra was now visible. He quickly took off the sweater he was wearing and put it on her.

“Let’s go.” Rome said and Sena nodded her head. She was so embarrassed that she wanted the Earth to open up under her and swallow her whole. Rome wrapped his arm around Sena’s shoulder and guided her away from the eyes of the people who were watching. Rome used his cell phone to call the guys and they all quickly met up at the entrance to the amusement park.

“What happened?” T.K asked as he jogged over with Maru and Kangjun. Siwoo and Ray showed up a few seconds later.

“Some s poured a bucket of water on her. We’re leaving.” Rome was furious and none of the guys wanted to argue with him. Sena hasn’t said a word since it happened and she was quiet the whole drive back to her place. Rome helped her out of the van and told the guys to just leave and that he would take care of everything. Rome grabbed Sena’s hand and walked her up the four flights of stairs and up to her apartment door. She reached into her purse and unlocked the door. Rome walked in with her and Sena didn’t even object when he casually walked inside. “Do those guys bother you at school?” Rome asked as Sena closed the door and took off her shoes. “Well, do they?” He needed to get an answer out of her.

“Yeah.” Sena muttered as she took off Rome’s sweater that was now wet as well. Rome took the sweater and balled it up in his hands. He wanted to punch something but there was nothing around and he didn’t want to scare Sena. “Can you leave please?” Sean quietly said as she stood by her bed.

“But, Sena-“

“PLEASE!” She looked over to him and Rome could see the anger and hurt behind her eyes. He lowered his head and let out a sigh.

“Fine, but I’m picking you up from school tomorrow to make sure you’re okay.” Rome said as he left her apartment. Sena said nothing as he left. She stood in her apartment and waited a few seconds until she heard Rome’s apartment door open and close. As soon as she heard it close she dropped to her knees and started crying.

--------------------------

The mystery man isn't Seunghoon~

Who do you think it is?

Yeah...that's right...I'm bringing back the X on the face

I didn't do it last time because there were too many guys....it would be confusing X_X

#WowLongChapterIsLong