THIRTEEN

Empty Luv

">http://

Two hours later Rome showed up and even though WINNER offered to walk her home, Rome refused and said that the boys should go home. Sena didn’t feel like fighting since she was still weak and told the boys that she would text them later. Rome and Sena left the hospital together and were walking down the street and he started to notice that she was having trouble keeping up with him. Rome knelt down in front of Sena.

“Get on.” He said his voice stern and authoritative. Sena climbed onto Rome’s back and he effortlessly stood up and piggy backed Sena the rest of the way home. Some time while walking Sena had fallen asleep, her face resting against Rome’s shoulder and her soft breathing became the soundtrack of the walk back home.

Rome made it back to the apartment building and continued to carry Sena as he struggled up the four flights of stairs. He didn’t want to wake her up so he silently continued to suffer as he reached her door and pulled her keys out of his coat pocket. Somehow Rome managed to keep Sena on his back, unlock the door and open it, without waking her up.

“Thank God.” Rome muttered and he gently placed Sena on her bed. She looked paler than normal and her cheeks were rosy pink. “I told you to be careful today.” Rome said in English as he brushed a strand of hair away from Sena’s face. His fingers traced down the side of her face against her soft cheeks and sharp jaw bone and then to her cute chin. He didn’t know why but his fingers slowly moved up and lightly touched her plump, red lips. Her lips moved in her sleep and Rome quickly pulled away his hand. Shocked at his actions Rome stood there staring down at the sleeping, innocent Sena. He couldn’t stand to be around her anymore so he left her keys on her bedside table and then quickly left her apartment. Rome couldn’t seem to get away fast enough as he ran to his apartment and closed the door.

“What the hell…” Rome leaned against the door, running his hand through his hair. His heart was pounding in his chest as he thought about her lips once more. Rome felt disgusting for feeling like this so went and had a cold shower before heading to bed. He figured he must be sick as well. That was the only explanation for what was going on in his chest and his head.

Morning came and Sena was woken up by her phone that was ringing on her side table. She reached her hand out from under her warm blanket and grabbed her phone before pulling the blanket over her like a protective barrier from the outside world.

“Hello?” Sena answered and then let out a gross sounding cough.

“Still sick?” Sena recognised the voice as Seungyoon and she whined into the phone. “Poor baby.” He mocked her and Sena thought about hanging up.

“What do you want?” Sena closed her eyes and wanted to fall asleep but that would be rude to Seungyoon.

“What, I can’t check up on my friends health?” Seungyoon said faking that he was hurt. Sena scoffed and threatened to hang up on him. “Fine, Taehyun and I will come by your place later and give you whatever homework you missed, alright?”  Seungyoon was just pulling up to the school and stepped out of the car. Like usual girls were waiting for him as he made his way to the back of the car where the driver was taking out his backpack and guitar.

“Yeah, that’s fine.” Sena let out another nasty cough and Seungyoon pulled the phone away from his face so he wouldn’t have to hear her hacking and coughing.

“Do you want me to come over now? I can bring soup and stuff for you.” Seungyoon offered and looked off in the direction of Sena’s apartment. He wondered how long it would take him to get food and medicine for her and then make it to her place.

“No, it’s fine. I’m just going to try and sleep this fever away. Just pay attention in class, got it?” Sena threatened him and Seungyoon laughed, he was surprised she had enough energy to nag at him when she was that ill.

“Whatever you say.” Seungyoon walked into the school where the other guys were waiting for him. “I’ll see you after school, alright?” Sena grunted into the phone and then hung up. Seungyoon chuckled and put his phone in his pocket.

“Hyung, who was that?” Taehyun asked as he began taking off his jacket.

“I called Sena, just to check up on her. Taehyun and I are going there after school to drop her homework off.” Seungyoon pointed at Taehyun who nodded his head. Jinwoo complained that he wanted to see her too and Seunghoon soon joined in the whining. Mino was too involved in whatever he was doing on his phone to care. By the end of the school day, Jinwoo had annoyed Seungyoon enough that he decided that they were all going to see Sena.

The boys had texted Sena to give her a warning that they were going to come over soon. She woke up feeling much better so she scurried into the shower since she had felt gross and wanted to wash the sickness off of her. There was a knock on the door and Sena changed into her pyjamas which just happened to be a pink bunny onesie that was a size or two, too big for her.

“Coming!” Sena ran to the door and swung the door open and were greeted by the shocked faces of her friends. “Where’s my homework?” Sena held out her hand, expecting Seungyoon to just hand over the homework and leave since she wanted to get some more sleep. The boys looked Sena over and it had just hit them that their friend was adorable. Sena’s hair was still damp and her bangs stuck to her forehead. Her cheeks were bright pink from the heat of the shower she just had and the subtle smell of green apples and soap filled their nostrils. Her pyjamas were cute and very much fit her style. “Seungyoon? Do you have my homework?” Sena tilted her head to the side and she was even cuter. All of the boys quickly looked away from Sena and were awkwardly staring at the ceiling, the wall or the ground.

“Yeah..uh…we brought you food and stuff too…” Seungyoon said risking the chance to look up at Sena and he was greeted by a large smile.

“Sure! Come on in.” She stepped inside her apartment and the guys followed after her. The whole apartment smelled of green apples and it was driving them crazy. “Thanks, you guys didn’t have to do this.” Sena sat down on the edge of her bed and they all just silently nodded their head. Seungyoon put her homework on the counter beside the soup and medicine that Mino had bought her.

“Well….we should go now…” Mino said as he headed to the door and all of the boys were right on his heels. Sena didn’t understand why they were acting so awkward so she just stood up and waved good bye to them. The boys were already halfway down the hallway when Taehyun stopped walking.

“You guys go ahead, I have to ask Sena something about the work we were doing earlier in the week.” Taehyun his heels and headed back to Sena’s apartment. Mino and Seungyoon watched him carefully before they decided to just leave without him. Taehyun knocked on Sena’s door and he nervously rocked back and forth on his feet. A few seconds later Sena opened the door and she was clearly surprised to see him there.

“Oh, Taehyun? You didn’t go with the other guys?” Sena looked over his shoulders to see if anyone else was standing with him, but Taehyun was on his own.

“They went ahead without me…I wanted to ask you something.” Taehyun’s voice was wavering as Sena stood in front of him. She leaned against the door frame, waiting for the question that was making her confidence filled friend seem like a shaking leaf. “I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow, if you’re feeling better that is.” Taehyun let out a deep breath after he asked; the pressure was now off his shoulders.

“Are the other guys going to be there as well?” Sena folded her arms across her chest and because she was in her bunny onesie, she only looked more adorable.

“No…just you and me…” Taehyun shoved his hands into his coat pockets and Sena just realised that Taehyun was asking her out on a date.

“Oh…uh…sure…I guess…” Sena felt her cheeks burning and now she was the one having a hard time looking him in the eyes.

“Cool…great…uh…I’ll call you tomorrow then.” Taehyun took one step away from the door and Sena said that was fine. They awkwardly waved good bye and Sena closed her apartment door. Once the door was closed Sena let out a silent scream and ran at her bed and dived into the blankets. She laughed and squealed like an idiot for a few minutes and then she was staring at the ceiling. She was going on a date with Nam Taehyun.

--------------------------------

Next chapter you find out the final 2!

How exciting~ kekeke

tell me who you think the mystery man is in the comments~