SIXTEEN

Empty Luv

Sena looked at herself in the mirror and saw the soft bruising that was starting to form around her left eye. It didn’t looked like she was going to have a full black eye, but she was definitely going to have a bruise on her face.   The nurse told her that she could go back to class and since there was still twenty minutes left in gym class, she would have to go back there and play dodge ball again. She didn’t want to argue so Sena thanked the nurse for her help and left the room.

“Hey.” A voice said and Sena was startled. She looked over and saw Mino standing there with a smirk on his face.

“Yah! You scared me!” Sena scowled and turned her back to Mino but he just chuckled and went to her side.

“Seungyoon told me you were hurt during gym again. You’re a big dork, you know that right? We should get you some fake glasses and put your hair in mess pig tails.” He reached out and grabbed her hair, putting it up in a spot like pig tails and Sena whined about how he was pulling her hair. Mino looked her at her face and saw the bruise that was starting to form. He let go of her hair and winced as if he could feel the pain she was in. “Yikes that looks like it hurts.” He reached out to touch it but Sena smacked his hand away.

“Of course it hurts. Otherwise there wouldn’t be a bruise.” She rolled her eyes and started walking away and Mino followed after her.

“So what was going on at your locker this morning?” Mino put his hands in his pockets as the two of them walked down the empty hallways together.

“Nothing.” Sena answered too quickly and it was obvious that something happened that bothered her. Thinking back at it, Sena remembered that she put the hurtful notes in her blazer pocket so when she got changed she would have to be careful about putting it back on so they wouldn’t fall out.

“You’re terrible at lying. I’m going to find out what’s bothering you.” He lightly nudged her arm and she nudged him back. The two of them were about to walk around the corner when they heard some guys talking at their locker.

“Did you hear what happened to Park Sena?” One of the guys said. Mino put his arm out to stop Sena from walking around the corner. They both wanted to hear what was going on but Sena was worried that the guys would reveal that she was being bullied.

“Apparently Lee Jaesuk whipped a dodge ball at her face.” The guys laughed and Mino clenched and unclenched his fists.

“It could have been an accident.” The other guy said.

“He was on the same team as her!” They all started laughing again. Mino looked over at Sena whose head was hung. She hated that Mino knew that she was being picked on. She didn’t want her friends to see her as weak.

“Good, she deserves it.” There was the sound of a locker closing and Mino looking like his head was about to explode. Mino was about to walk around the corner and confront the guys but Sena held onto his arm and pulled him back. It sounded like the three guys were walking towards them and Sena panicking. She didn’t want anyone to see her alone with Mino because they might just spread more rumours about her. Mino could see that she was freaking out and did the only thing he could. He pushed Sena against the lockers and pressed his body tight against hers and one hand on her waist while the other one was on the locker by her head. He buried his face into the nook of her neck, his lips brushed against her shoulder.

“Mino!” Sena said, trying to keep her voice down so they wouldn’t bring attention to themselves but being this close to Mino made Sena want to scream.

“Shut up.” Mino muttered against her skin in a strict tone and Sena tightly closed her eyes and mouth, resting her hands on his shoulders to feel some sort of control in the situation. The three guys came around the corner and saw what looked like a couple making out against the lockers, but their faces were blocked. Sena’s heart was beating so fast she thought her heart was going to explode and she was positive that Mino could hear it. As the guys walked by them, Mino moved his face so that Sena would continue to be blocked from their sight. Mino moved his face to the other side of her head, their lips brushed because of how close they were to each other. This time Mino didn’t hide his face and instead the two of them were staring into each other’s eyes. Sena was rendered breathless as she looked into Mino’s large, dark eyes.

The three guys disappeared around the corner and went down a different hallway. Although the guys were gone, Mino and Sena stayed frozen in their spots, both of them seemed to forgotten how to breathe. Mino was the first to look away and he cleared his throat before taking a step away from her. Sena let out a heavy sigh, her lungs burned and begged for air. Mino kept walking backwards until he backed up against the lockers on the other side of the hall. Even though they were all alone, it felt as if the whole student body was walking between them. They didn’t say anything for the next few minutes and instead just stared at each other, trying to calm down and understand the situation they were just in. Sena knew that he did it to save her from being seen, but she also felt like she was being trapped by a beast. The bell rang and the loud voices of students coming toward them filled the hallways.

“I should go see Seungyoon….thank him for helping me…” Sena said and Mino nodded his head. She couldn’t figure out what he was feeling since the look on his face was stone cold. As students came towards them Sena turned and walked away from Mino, heading to the locker room to change into her uniform and get out of her gym clothes. Once she was out of view from Mino, she placed her hand on her chest to try and calm her heavily beating heart. Being so close to Mino was the biggest shock in her life and she felt that maybe her heart wouldn’t calm down for the rest of the day. She had no idea how she could ever face him again after something like that. Even though Taehyun had kissed her, for some reason that encounter with Mino was more embarrassing.

Sena got changed into her uniform and headed back to her class where all of the students were already sitting down at their desks. When they saw Sena walk in, they all stopped what they were doing and looked at her. They saw the bruise on her face and some of the girls started laughing and whispered about how it amazed them that she could look even uglier than normal. Sena ignored their comments and sat down at her desk, fiddling with her mechanical pencil to keep her mind off of the whispering voices and secret laughter.

“Sena.” A soft voice called out. Sena looked up and saw that Seungyoon was standing beside her desk with a shy smile on his face. “I was wondering if we could hang out after school. I have detention and I kind of wanted to visit a store by your apartment.” Seungyoon rubbed the back of his head and his eyes nervously fell to the ground.

“Sure. We will go to the shop after your detention. I’ll wait in the school for you.” She smiled brightly and Seungyoon let out a awkward chuckle.

“Good….good…uh…I’ll talk to you later then…” Seungyoon went back to his desk and Sena wanted to pull out her phone and tell Rome that she was going to stay let after class, but the teacher walked in. She decided that she was going to have to wait until after the lessons were done.

-------------------------------

Ohhhhhhhh The Mino feels~~~~

kyaaa~

Don't worry

Next chapter is Seungyon heavy

only a few left until the big reveal omomomo