FIVE

Empty Luv

">http://

For the next two weeks Sena was continuously bullied by the boys of WINNER while at school. It was different every day and it very quickly turned into her personal Hell. And, just liked Rome promised, he picked her up every day after school on his motorcycle. Sena would walk out of the school almost on the verge of tears every day and Rome would hand her a helmet. She would quickly put it on to cover her face so the students couldn’t see her face. It was Thursday after school and just like normal; Sena came out of the school and headed straight for Rome who was leaning against his bike, waiting for her.

“Here.” Rome handed her the helmet and Sena quickly put it on. The students had begun to whisper about Sena and Rome, speculating that he was her boyfriend or a thug of some type. Rome got onto the bike and Sena followed right after him. She wrapped her arms around his body and placed the side of her head on his back. The bike roared to life and Rome raced out of there, weaving between the cars that carried the rich and spoiled children that bullied Sena.

Sena wondered what Rome did for a job that allowed him to come and pick her up every single day. She didn’t want to question him because it was obviously something that wasn’t important otherwise he would have mentioned it at least once while they were together. They made it to the apartment building and headed up to their apartments. Neither of them said anything as they separated and went into their own apartments and went about their life. It was an unspoken rule that Rome never asked what happened at school and Sena never asked him about his personal life. It was a comfortable arrangement that Sena appreciated. A few hours later there was a knock on the door and Sena, now in her regular clothes, went and answered the door.

“I’m here to tell you that dinner is almost ready.” T.K was standing at the door and he looked exhausted. Sena didn’t know what she fell into a pattern with the boys, but she didn’t mind. Every couple of days the guys would come over to Rome’s apartment and they would share a group meal either home cooked or delivery.

“Did you bring food?” Sena stepped aside and let T.K into her apartment as she ran over to her dresser to get some socks.

“Yeah I made some tteokbokki.” T.K casually sat on her bed and watched as she picked the most vibrant socks she owned.

“Did Kangjun bring anything?”

“He made Ramyun.” When T.K said that Sena looked at him with pure horror. It was a well-known fact that Kangjun couldn’t cook. He once set Rome’s microwave on fire because he didn’t know that aluminum couldn’t be heated up in there. “Don’t worry. I told Siwoo to throw it out when Kangjun wasn’t looking.” With that Sena let out a thankful sigh and the two of them headed over to Rome’s place where they all sat around enjoying the food and each other’s company. Siwoo wasn’t able to throw out the ramyun Kangjun made and when he got upset at everyone for not eating it, they forced themselves to eat at least some of it just to make him shut up. Sena had a stomach ache for the rest of the night.

It was Friday and Sena was slightly happy as she walked up to the school. After that day she would have two days free from this prison and could just focus on studying and not worry about an anvil being dropped on her head. It hasn’t happened, but she wouldn’t put it past the guys. The morning was relatively WINNER free until called when Seungyoon and Taehyun came in late and their eyes automatically fell on Sena who became noticeably tense when they walked past her. But besides that, they did nothing all day. Sena kept waiting for something to happen. Anything. But nothing ever happened, until the very end of class when the teacher was announcing who would be on class clean up duty.

“Okay so the only students who haven’t do it yet are….Park Sena and….” The teacher looked over the list of students. Every day there would be different students who would clean up the classroom so it would be spotless for the next day. When the teacher saw who the other student he let out a sigh of frustration. “The other student with Park Sena is Nam Taehyun.” The teacher closed the ledger with the student names and quickly left the room. Sena sat completely still in her desk as the other students talking about her and how Taehyun was going to murder her while they were alone. The students laughed at her as they grabbed their bags and left the room.

“Good luck.” Seungyoon patted Taehyuns shoulder before chuckling as he strolled out of the room with his guitar on his back. After a few minutes Sena and Taehyun were the only ones in the class and they were both sitting motionless at their desks. Sena slowly stood up from her desk and Taehyun shot her a nasty glare.

“Are you just going to look at me or are you going to help out as well?” Sena said, trying to make her legs from shaking as she walked over to the back supply closet and pulling out a broom. Taehyun stood up and charged over to her. Sena closed her eyes and flinched, thinking that he was going to hit her but instead he ripped the broom from her hands.

“You clean the board.” Taehyun said in a harsh tone before walking off to clean the floors. Sena was a little surprised to see that he was actually helping, but she wasn’t going to argue because then he might stop. Sena heard her phone vibrate in her bag and she quickly ran over to see that she received a text from Rome asking where she was. She cursed under her breath and told him that she was going to late today and that she would just take the bus home when she was done. Sena then looked in the supply closet and saw that they were out of cleaner for the board.

“I’ll be right back.” Sena headed to the door.

“Yah! Where do you think you’re going? Don’t you dare ditch me!” Taehyun dropped the broom and followed her out of the room.

“I’m not ditching! I’m going to get more cleaning supplies.” Sena rolled her eyes and headed down the empty hallway. Almost all of the students were out of the school by then so Taehyun and Sena had free-range of the whole building.   

“I don’t trust you.” Taehyun put his hands in his pockets and followed Sena as she went to the supply closet. Sena opened it and headed to the very back where she board cleaner was kept. Unfortunately, he was on the very highest shelf and Sena was vertically challenged so she stood on her tiptoes and struggled to reach it. “Idiot.” Taehyun muttered under his breath and went into the closet. He stood behind her and reached for the cleaner. Sena, now turning slightly paranoid, freaked out when she felt Taehyun right behind her. She spun around and shoved him away from her, and he stumbled back into the other shelf. The door slammed shut from the hit and the two of them were standing there in the dark.

“What the Hell is your problem?!” Taehyun yelled at her as he rubbed his elbow that had smacked off of one of the shelves.

“I…I thought you were…going to hit me…” Sena stuttered as she spoke, still a little shaken up from Taehyun being so close to her.

“I don’t hit girls.” Taehyun said as he straightened himself out and went back to grab the board cleaner.

“You choked me when I threw food at Seungyoon.” Sena said and she could hear Taehyun let out a little sigh.

“I don’t normally do things like that….” Taehyun confessed and Sena felt a little bad about shoving him away. When she was talking to him, he actually sounded like a human being and not a demon sent from Hell bent on destruction. “Sorry.” Taehyun softly said and Sena’s ears perked up. She thought she was imagining things.

“What did you say?” Sena said and Taehyun let out an awkward coughing sound.

“Nothing! Never mind! Let’s get out of here!” Taehyun, now slightly flustered, went over to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Come on, let’s go.” Sena was standing there impatiently as Taehyun continued to shake and push on the door.

“It’s locked!” Taehyun said before trying to kick down the door. Sena would have let him do it but if he did actually break it down and they found out she was in the closet with him than her scholarship might be taken away.

“Stop! You’ll break the door!” Sena grabbed his arm and Taehyun stopped and looked at her.

“That’s the point, idiot.” Taehyun went to kick it again but Sena pulled him back, knocking him off balance.

“Don’t break the door! Don’t you have a cell phone or something? Text someone to come and get us.” Sena didn’t want to get in trouble and she definitely didn’t want people to find out that she was locked in a closet with Taehyun. He groaned in frustration before pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and texting his friends.

“They won’t be here for a while…” Taehyun sat down on the ground and propped himself up against the shelf and Sena did the same thing. “Sorry if your boyfriend is waiting outside for you.” Taehyun spoke up after a lull of silence between the two of them.

“Boyfriend?” Sena had to think about it for a while before she figured out who he was talking about. “Rome?” She looked over to Taehyun and he scoffed loudly.

“Rome? What a stupid name.” Taehyun rolled his eyes and tried to stretch out but it only knocked over a few paper towel rolls over onto him.

“It’s not a stupid name! Plus, he’s not my boyfriend. We’re just friends.” Sena folded her arms across her chest. Taehyun nodded his head and kept stealing glances at Sena who was slightly pouting. She would rather be stuck in a closet with Maru than Taehyun.

“What are you doing here?” Taehyun suddenly said and Sena looked at him with a weird expression.

“We got locked in here? Did you bump your head on something?” Sena looked around to see what Taehyun could have hurt himself on when she heard him sigh in frustration.

“Not in the closet, I meant what are you doing in this school. Idiot.” Taehyun wish he didn’t sound so rude but he didn’t know any other way to talk to her.

“Oh. I received a full scholarship so I moved from Mokpo to go to school here.” Sena felt a little weird talking so comfortably with Taehyun. If he wasn’t around his friends, he seemed to be nicer for some reason.

“Your parents must be proud of you.” Taehyun leaned his head back on the shelf and looked over to Sena and she looked back at him. She shrugged her shoulders and pulled her knees to her chest.

“I guess. I haven’t seen them in a while so I don’t really know.” What Sena said hit Taehyun harder than she knew. No one knew about the separation of parents better than Taehyun. His parents got a divorce when he was young and he was now living with his father and his new wife, but they worked all the time so they were constantly traveling.

“They’ll come home soon. They always do.” Taehyun said and Sena let out a soft chuckle.

“I doubt it. They live back in Mokpo.” Sena wiggled her toes and looked at the slit of light coming in through the bottom of the door.

“That .” Taehyun awkwardly looked around the closet, trying to find something to distract him from talking with Sena. The more he talked to her the less he hated her and that wasn’t a good thing.

“Life and then you die. It’s a fact.” Sena kept waiting to see a shadow pass by so they could get out of there, but no one ever did.

“Life isn’t that bad. At least you have freedom from your parents.” Taehyun grabbed a paper towel roll and started ripping a piece of it into tiny little flakes.

“Yeah but then I come here and I get harassed every day and I want nothing more than to be with my family so they can comfort me.” Sena sounded bitter as she talked, her bottom lip jutting out as she sulked. Taehyun saw Sena pouting and he felt anger and a bit of regret over what he and his friends have done. Her life didn’t sound easy and they weren’t making it any easier. Taehyun crawled over to Sena and she looked over at him with a shocked expression. “If you’re going to hit me or something, than just do it!” Sena yelped when Taehyun shoved her over and she felt back on the ground. Taehyun hovered above her.

“I told you…I don’t hit girls…” Taehyun whispered. Sena opened her eyes and saw that Taehyun was only a few inches away from her face. She felt her whole body burst into flames as she saw the way he looked at her. The door suddenly swung open and stand there was Seungyoon and Mino. Taehyun and Sena quickly looked over at them and the boys were standing there, shocked. They were looking down at Sena and Taehyun on the ground, looking like they were about to kiss. Everyone there looked like they were about to laugh or cry.

------------------------------------

woooooooo

so Taehyun isn't a giant a**hat