BANG

Empty Luv

">http://

-Double update-

Sena woke up early the next day, feeling much better after getting a full night’s sleep. Full of energy, she her music and bounced around her apartment getting ready for school. There was a knock on her door and Sena ran over and opened it.

“Ready?” Rome also looked much better and he had a wide smile on his face when he saw just how happy Sena was.

“Yes~” She gave a little bit of aegyo as she came out of her apartment and locked her door.

“Sleep well?” Rome asked and Sena just smiled brightly. Their walk to the school was fun and filled with laughter, it was like what happened yesterday was all a lie. Sena was greeted at the front gate by the boys, just like normal and she said goodbye to Rome.

“Sena, did you study for the pop quiz today?” Taehyun nudged Sena as they walked down the hallway together. Sena’s eyes grew wide and she grabbed onto Taehyun’s arm.

“A quiz? Are you kidding?” Sena was starting to panic and whined in a high pitched voice. Taehyun couldn’t stand it anymore and started laughing at her.

“I was kidding! Merong~” Taehyun stuck his tongue out at Sena and she whined even more.

“I hate you Taehyun! Seunghoon oppa is my favourite now.” Sena grabbed Seunghoon’s arm and his face turned bright red.

“WHAT ABOUT ME?!” Seungyoon, Mino and Jinwoo yelled at the same time.

“I was your favourite?!” Taehyun pointed to himself and Sena stuck her tongue out at him.

“Not anymore! You jerk! Let’s go oppa!” Sena dragged Seunghoon down the hallway and he didn’t fight against her. The other guys chased after them, demanding to know how Taehyun was her favourite and how the others weren’t. It was time for class and Seungyoon and Taehyun walked into the classroom ahead and suddenly Taehyun turned around and blocked Sena from walking in.

“WHO DID THIS?!” Seungyoon screamed in the class and Sena’s jaw dropped open. She had never heard Seungyoon so angry and she almost wanted to see what was going on.

“Don’t look.”  Taehyun said as he stood facing Sena. She nodded her head, but tricked him and slipped into the room by ducking under his arm. Sena’s desk was covered in curse words written in marker. Right in the middle was the word ‘’. Sena walked over to her desk and ran her hand over the messy top.

“I SAID, WHO DID THIS?!” Seungyoon grabbed the closest person to him and hoisted them out of their chair. Sena looked over and saw the girl that tripped her. She had a coy smirk on her face and saw trying her hardest to look away from the action. The loud scrapping noise of Sena dragging her desk across the room made everyone become silent. The girl watched in horror as Sena dragged her desk over to her.

“Move your stuff.” Sena had enough of this. The usually bubbly and nice girl had been pushed to the edge.

“No way!” The girl looked around to see if her friends would back her up but everyone was just sitting back and watching. Sena shoved all of the girls things off of the desk top and onto the ground. “YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” The girl yelled. Sena shoved her old desk at the girl and took her clean one. “I’m going to tell the teacher that you did this to my desk!”

“Go ahead.” Sena dragged the clean desk to her spot and set it up. “By the way you spelled ‘e’ wrong.” She sat down at her new desk and watched as the girl looked around and all of her friends.

“You are so dead Park Sena!” The girl stopped her foot on the ground and began picking her things up. Seungyoon and Taehyun couldn’t help but laugh as they sat down at their own desks. The teacher came in and the girl struggled to hide the writing. Sena had to take a moment and close her eyes and just breathe. She had never done something that mean before and she had to struggle with herself to not apologise for her actions. It was time for gym and everyone went to get changed. All of the girls avoided Sena and just whispered about her, but grew silent when she walked past.  They all went into the gym and Sena, Seungyoon and Taehyun were all standing together.

“I forgot the volleyballs in the classroom. Sena, go get them.” The teacher ordered and Sena rolled her eyes before heading out of the gym.

“I’ll help her.” Seungyoon made an excuse and went with her. Even though the teacher protested that they didn’t need two students to go get them, Seungyoon ignored them and went anyways.

Mino was walking around the hallways during class. He felt too antsy to just sit around and listen to the teacher ramble on about things they didn’t really know. He got a text from Taehyun telling him that Sena had snapped during class and totally stood up to a girl that was picking on her. When he read that he felt his heart swell with pride. All this time her knew that under that doll-like exterior rested the heart of a badass.

“Hey.” Someone said to Mino. He looked over and saw one of the guys from his class standing beside him. Mino grunted in response and the guy leaned on the lockers beside him. “So I want to ask you something.” The guy was bugging Mino more than he knew, but Mino gave him his full attention.

“Shoot.” Mino shoved his mouth full of the bread he had taken from his locker. The guys eye lit up brightly; very rarely did anyone approach Mino and now that the guy had a chance, he wasn’t going to miss his opportunity.

“So how much for Sena?” The guy folded his arms across his chest and Mino gave him a quizzical look.

“How much?” He had no idea what he was talking about and he didn’t like the way the conversation was starting to turn.

“I mean, the only reason you hang out with Sena is because you pay her for..uh…her time…right? You wouldn’t actually be friends with her if you weren’t getting some action.” The guy had a sleazy smile on his face as he talked about Sena. Now Mino understood what he meant. He thought that they were sleeping with Sena and paying her like some low-life hooker. The corner of Mino’s mouth twitched and the guy let out a little chuckle. Without a word, Mino punched the guy in the face, the single punch sending the guy sprawling onto the ground with a bloody nose. Some of the other students that were either were skipping class or had a free period, started gathering around the two that were fighting.

Sena and Seungyoon came walking up the hallway when they heard students cheering on a fight. Feeling a streak of panic go through her body, Sena pushed her way through the crowd with Seungyoon right behind her. They saw Mino beating the crap out of a guy who was barely fighting back anymore.

“MINO!” Sena screamed and lunged at Mino, trying to pull him off of the poor guy. “Stop it you dumb ! You’re going to kill him!” Sena begged Mino and with Seungyoon’s added strength, the two of them were able to pull him off.

“Good! He deserves it!” Mino yelled at the kid. The guy must have gotten a few punches in because Mino had some blood coming out of the corner of his mouth.

“You three! Stop right there!” The principle was walking up to them and Sena let out a heavy sigh. This wasn’t good. Mino, Seungyoon and Sena were all led to the principal’s office with their heads hung. It was only yesterday that Sena had been warned about not getting into any more trouble. Hopefully she could explain the situation to the principle; otherwise she could kiss her scholarship goodbye. The three of them stood in the principal’s office and Sena seemed the most nervous out of the bunch.

“Sir I can-“ Sena started but the principal just held up his hand to silence her.

“Sena, I warned you yesterday that if I saw you in my office one more time, then I would be taking away your scholarship.” The principal started typing on his computer.

“But sir, she was breaking up the fight! I should be the one getting in trouble. Not her!” Mino yelled and the principal slammed his hand on his desk.

“That's the rules! I’m sorry Sena, but your scholarship is officially cancelled.” Sena started crying and begging for a second chance.

“Please sir! I’m sorry! Please give me one more chance! PLEASE!” Sena was seconds away from begging on her knees but the principal shook his head.

“I’m sorry. There is nothing I can do about it.” Seungyoon and Mino were standing there in complete shock. “I will write you a transfer letter and send it to your parents’ house since I’m assuming you’re going to have to move back to Mokpo.”

“Y-Yes…” Sena muttered, the tears falling silently from her face.

“Sir! My family can pay for her to go to school here.” Seungyoon offered.

“Mine too!” Mino pulled out his phone and was ready to call his parents and tell them what was going on, but once again the principal raised his hand to silence them.

“I’m sorry boys. But your family cannot pay for another student. It’s against the rules. Trust me, if there was anything else I could do, then I would.” The principal watched as the boys hearts broken as they looked to Sena. “Sena…you can pack up your things and go home. The transfer will be done before Monday so you can start at your new school as soon as possible.” The principal stood up and put his hands in his pockets. Without another word Sena her heels and left the room.

“Sena! Wait!” The boys went after her.

“KANG SEUNGYOON! SONG MINO! GET BACK HERE.” The principal yelled and the two boys froze at the door and watched as Sena quickly headed to the classroom to pack her bag. “We still haven’t discussed your punishment! Now close the door and get back over here.” He sat down behind his desk and the boys slowly closed the office door and stood there as the principal yelled at them and threatened Mino with suspension. Sena had quickly packed up her books from her locker and ran out of the school while doing up her jacket. She couldn’t stand to be there anymore. Sena didn’t want to say goodbye to the boys.

It was an hour before the boys were excused from the office. One of the boys ran out of the office and ran past her locker that was open and empty. He cursed as he ran to the classroom and saw that he bag was gone as well. He ran straight out of the school and headed to Sena’s apartment. He didn’t care if he was going to get in trouble for skipping school. He needed to see Sena. He needed to there for her even if it was going to be his last chance to do so. The boy ran all the way without taking a break, even running through traffic. He lunged up the stairs two at a time and sprinted down the hallway until he reached her door.

“SENA! OPEN THE DOOR!” He yelled as he pounded his fist on the door. “IF YOU’RE IN THERE THEN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!” The boy pounded even harder. He wanted her to be there. He didn’t want to miss his chance. Sena opened the door. Her eyes were red from crying and she hadn’t changed out of her gym clothing.

“Seungyoon? What are you doing here?” Sena quickly wiped away the tears. Seungyoon quickly hugged Sena, the two of them stumbling backwards from the force of the hug. Her door closed behind them as they walked into the apartment.

“You’re still here…thank God.” Seungyoon held onto her tightly, loving the way she fit perfect in his embrace. Sena felt like her heart was going to explode. Having Seungyoon around her made her feel better in this terrible situation.

“You should leave.” Sena pulled away from the hug, her face burning bright red.

“Why? I ran all the way here to be with you.” Seungyoon watched as Sena avoided any sort of eye contact with him.

“I need to pack up my things so when my parents come it's all ready to take back to Mokpo.” Sena went to the door and slightly pulled it open before Seungyoon came up behind her and forced it closed. He grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her against the door. He pressed his body against hers and Sena felt the air leave her lungs. Seungyoon brought one of his hands up and cupped the side of her face and started leaning in. Their lips brushed before Sena slightly pushed him away. “Seungyoon…don’t kiss me.” Sena whispered with half lidded eyes.

“Why not?” Seungyoon couldn’t resist anymore. He had been dreaming about this moment since he first saw Sena as she stood at her locker on the first day of school. Even back then he thought she was gorgeous.

“Because…” Sena grabbed onto his shoulders and tightened her grip on him. Even though she wanted him as far away from her as possible, she felt like she would die without him near her. “…if you do then it will be harder for me to leave.” Sena’s voice wavered and she was on the verge of crying again.

“Good.” Seungyoon muttered before kissing Sena. Their lips melded together and they felt a spark light within them. Seungyoons free hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her full against him. Sena s her arms around her neck. They made out for a moment until they had to pull away to catch their breath. It was clear that they liked each other. It was just unfortunate timing. Seungyoon rested his forehead against hers, their heavy breathing melding together. “Please…don’t leave me…” Seungyoon whispered against her lips. He tightly closed his eyes. He didn’t want to have to face the reality that she couldn’t make that promise. Sena gently caressed his face and he nuzzled into her hand.

Sena didn’t want this to be the end. She wanted more time to be with Seungyoon. She wanted to laugh at Seunghoon’s terrible jokes. She wanted to tease Taehyun. She wanted to eat lunch with Jinwoo. She wanted to have one more meaningful conversation with Mino. Everything was ending just as she was learning to stand on her own two feet.

-------------------------------

The mystery man is SEUNGYOON

OMG you don't know how stressed I was to put up this chapter

hullllllllllllllllll

there is more to the story so sit back and enjoy~

so much fluff and drama ahead